Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,577 of 1577
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'd only ever heard of Captain Midnight in passing while researching HC books to buy and seen some of that Golden Age 50s(?) fare collected. It didn't grab me.
    When Dark Horse announced he was part of Project Black Sky I was cautiously curious.
    I love, love, love what they did with a character I really knew nothing about. It's honestly a bit of a shame he's a Public Domain character cause with how they crafted Captain Midnight he's a solid cornerstone character to their universe. I'm glad the run went 24 issues and if they bind it into an oversized HR it's an instant buy.

I was also impressed with what they did with the cheesy Gold Key character Brain Boy.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'd only ever heard of Captain Midnight in passing while researching HC books to buy and seen some of that Golden Age 50s(?) fare collected. It didn't grab me.
    When Dark Horse announced he was part of Project Black Sky I was cautiously curious.
    I love, love, love what they did with a character I really knew nothing about. It's honestly a bit of a shame he's a Public Domain character cause with how they crafted Captain Midnight he's a solid cornerstone character to their universe. I'm glad the run went 24 issues and if they bind it into an oversized HR it's an instant buy.

I was also impressed with what they did with the cheesy Gold Key character Brain Boy.
    I know. I knew nothing about the character either and yet after DH got him, he became one of my all time favorite comic book characters. I wish they would say something about PBS and Captain Midnight. They are losing licenses to other characters so they should bring these back
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK