1) Ghost
    2) X
    3) Captain Midnight
    4) Brain Boy
    5) Barb Wire
    6) King Tiger
    7) Black Out
    8) Skyman

Those are all the current Black Sky characters.

9) Hellboy
    10) The Goon

both of those are not project black sky, but are popular.

Thanks a lot Power Torch. I'll try to create the poll this or next week. Thank you once again.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

No problem.

Anyways, did you guys see the new Brain Boy preview!? Looks really good. It got me excited for the series!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Can anybody give me a list of at least 10-15 most popular dark horse characters? I'm planning to create a poll who would they like to have a crossover with the x-men on the x-boards.

So that the x-fans would wonder who they are and some might actually become a fan. I want them to be more known, especially X, my favorite from Dark horse. hehehe
    What about Conan, Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Lobster Johnson?

So I guess the Black Sky webcomic does not update on the weekends, oh well.

What do you guys think about it so far? Or is it to early to judge?
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post

I'm enjoying what has been shown so far. Anything that shows the history of Black Sky and what DH is doing is OK with me.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I'm enjoying what has been shown so far. Anything that shows the history of Black Sky and what DH is doing is OK with me.
    What do you feel about them parodying other comic characters and there stories?

I find it funny, but I am not sure its kind of cheesy in a way lol.
    Pulls:

BANNED

wish they would post the whole thing instead of a few pages a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    wish they would post the whole thing instead of a few pages a day.
    Its one page a day on the weekdays. I think its normal for a web comic. I think they are doing this for a reason, stretching it out till they get to the next step in there plan or something. But I do wish it was faster lol, but I understand why.

Do you think they will release this in a trade?
    Pulls:

I've been reading X and read the Brain Boy mini and the Black Sky FCBD but I'm not quite sure how X will fit into this. Anyone mind filling me in on how this event ties all the titles together?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

My guess is that they will eventually release the web comic as a stand along TPB or a big one shot or something. I'd sure love to own a copy as a part of the collection.

As for X fitting into the Project Black Sky story, I'm sure we will know a lot more during the huge summer crossover they've been teasing since the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I've been reading X and read the Brain Boy mini and the Black Sky FCBD but I'm not quite sure how X will fit into this. Anyone mind filling me in on how this event ties all the titles together?
    Here is how I picture it, its not going to be a cross over event in a since that it will take over titles. I think it will get its on mini series that way the ongoings can be left to do there own thing.

The one thing they have always talked about was not reading every series to get it. If you wanted just X you can read just X. So in that case a mini series cross over title will fit in nicely that way you can read X, and the cross over mini and not be lost. Just like how Two Past Midnight was a cross-over mini series.

Are you interested in checking out any of the other titles? Like Ghost :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    My guess is that they will eventually release the web comic as a stand along TPB or a big one shot or something. I'd sure love to own a copy as a part of the collection.

As for X fitting into the Project Black Sky story, I'm sure we will know a lot more during the huge summer crossover they've been teasing since the winter.
    Ya I like owning paper comics in some way lol. Thats why I was happy about 2 Past Midnight. And ya, I am sure in July at comic-con they will say something, and the second they do I will be posting it here I hope! So you guys will know what I know.

Also new page on the projectblacksky.net keeps getting interesting.

Also Project Black Sky sales are in:

Ghost is in the lead with 6,826 units sold (yay Ghost). It is in 349th place in sales.
    X is 2nd with 3,913
    Captain Midnight is next with 3,362
    Blackout is last with 3,262

Ghost (despite the delays) is the highest selling Project Black Sky book every month it has come out! Thats nifty. It has lost a bit since March, but still its going strong. The rest are doing great as well!
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-12-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Pulls:

Here is how I picture it, its not going to be a cross over event in a since that it will take over titles. I think it will get its on mini series that way the ongoings can be left to do there own thing.

The one thing they have always talked about was not reading every series to get it. If you wanted just X you can read just X. So in that case a mini series cross over title will fit in nicely that way you can read X, and the cross over mini and not be lost. Just like how Two Past Midnight was a cross-over mini series.

Are you interested in checking out any of the other titles? Like Ghost :P

Ya I like owning paper comics in some way lol. Thats why I was happy about 2 Past Midnight. And ya, I am sure in July at comic-con they will say something, and the second they do I will be posting it here I hope! So you guys will know what I know.

Also new page on the projectblacksky.net keeps getting interesting.

Also Project Black Sky sales are in:

Ghost is in the lead with 6,826 units sold (yay Ghost). It is in 349th place in sales.
    X is 2nd with 3,913
    Captain Midnight is next with 3,362
    Blackout is last with 3,262

Ghost (despite the delays) is the highest selling Project Black Sky book every month it has come out! Thats nifty. It has lost a bit since March, but still its going strong. The rest are doing great as well!
    Actually I just tried Ghost like a week or two ago. I'm a little on the fence with it. I honestly wanted to like it but something about it just didn't click with me
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Actually I just tried Ghost like a week or two ago. I'm a little on the fence with it. I honestly wanted to like it but something about it just didn't click with me
    Well to each there own :P no worries, just glad you like some of the stuff Black Sky is putting down.
    Pulls:

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Apologies if this has been asked before (I shall lash myself 25 times if it has) but I'm quite interested in checking out X as it sounds pretty cool and I've read some Swierczynski and enjoyed his work.

With this Project Black Sky stuff though, would I end up being out of my depth were I just to read X? I'm not sure I want to get bogged down in any huge crossover even though it may be brilliant, so wouldn't want to buy up the past issues if it just means I'd have to broaden my net (and wallet!) to get more titles in order to understand what's going on.

Cheers in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Rand's Other Fist View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked before (I shall lash myself 25 times if it has) but I'm quite interested in checking out X as it sounds pretty cool and I've read some Swierczynski and enjoyed his work.

With this Project Black Sky stuff though, would I end up being out of my depth were I just to read X? I'm not sure I want to get bogged down in any huge crossover even though it may be brilliant, so wouldn't want to buy up the past issues if it just means I'd have to broaden my net (and wallet!) to get more titles in order to understand what's going on.

Cheers in advance!
    Nope, they hate stated many times that you can just read one on the black sky series and that is it if you wanted, so you can just pick up "X".

I feel like cross-overs will be done outside of the series just in mini-series, like Two Past Midnight.

Though he also wrote Two Past Midnight, which has X, Ghost and Captain Midnight.

Also new page on Project Black Sky's website....it talks about other realities where history is different. I kinda hope that is not going to be a big focus. I am sick of that kinda thing haha.
    Pulls: