Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    I enjoyed it quite a bit, mainly because I LOVE Helios but also because this story is becoming so rich and involved and I'm loving the whole sidekick storyline too. What detail!

Hey guys, 3 1/2 hours to go until the clock runs out!
    Yeah. Helios is pretty badass, but I can't wait for the next issue as I hope Captain Midnight beats the hell out of him. Also I'm hyped for the clock run down!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    Was pretty good, though the teased death was exactly who I thought it would be, so a bit disappointing in that regard. Otherwise I enjoyed the issue just as much as the rest of the series. Helios is pretty bad-ass, and I have an inkling of who it might be. So we'll see. Felt really nice catching up on the series.
    Yeah I figured that's who was going to die to, but I am interested to see how it affects Jim.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I have not read Blackout of Captain Midnight yet, I have them most likely will read them now.

While I wait 2 hours till that count down clock goes down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    The Occultist was pretty good, wonder how he'll interact with the rest of PBS, a team-up with Ghost would be very interesting.
    I really hope they do, do a cross over...does not look like they have anything planed yet. But that ending with Ghost and rest of the people was really cool! (Though they drew old Ghost and not the new one haha).
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-01-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

1 1/2 hours to go, guys! Man....this wait is killing me!

Predictions: Announcements on new series and/or info on Project Black Sky itself. Series could include a Barb Wire title and/or info on the upcoming crossover.

We shall soon know....or will we?

13 mins!

I think its going to be a government website based in the black sky world with info on every hero including some new ones and some other stuff.

Edit: What?!!!! It changed to 16 hours. WHY??

They can't do this to us XD
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-01-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.

Well its 5pm and nothing, it has changed to 16 hours 28mins, thats tomorrow morning at like 9:30am PST...

This has killed my day...I was really looking forward to finding out. Guess I got to wake up early on my day off tomorrow.
    Pulls:

I went to the site and it is done. I didn't see anything new on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I went to the site and it is done. I didn't see anything new on it.
    I am seeing a count down clock still, is at 15 hours 60mins....is your just a blank count down clock?
    Pulls:

I'm showing 12 hrs.....odd.

It's strange that they would do this, it leads me to believe that they may do it again and then just unveil whatever it is they plan on doing on FCBD.

Consider me perplexed.

I'm showing 12 hrs.....odd.
    That is really odd that it would so different hours...its like when it was close to the time, it just broke? lol

It's strange that they would do this, it leads me to believe that they may do it again and then just unveil whatever it is they plan on doing on FCBD.

Consider me perplexed.
    I hope they just do it tomorrow. I am sick of waiting :P plus I am out of home all day on Saturday...so I dont want that lol.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I am seeing a count down clock still, is at 15 hours 60mins....is your just a blank count down clock?
    Yes. That is exactly what mine's is showing. All zeros.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Yes. That is exactly what mine's is showing. All zeros.
    Interesting it sounds like the mixed something up and the clock broke haha. Maybe a coding error?
    Pulls:

First off guys, check out those pins! I am so gonna get some at comic-con. PM me if you want me to pick one up for you, I can get some extras I am sure!

And 2nd, check out what it says. May 2 projectblacksky.net will show the webcomic Project Black Sky. So that is what it is becoming. I hope there is a little more too it, but we shall see!
    Pulls:

Does anyone know if the Blackout shorts from DHP have been collected? Really enjoyed the first issue (which I picked up as a fan of the writer, rather than Project Black Sky) and want to catch up.
    Dipped for that Captain Midnight sale so I'm going to read them and then see if I want to pick up the other series.
    Hope this works out for Dark Horse. Great publisher
    Current top 5: She-Hulk, Daredevil, Velvet, Lazarus, Adventures of Superman