Page 10 of 106 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    X killing Deathwish and bringing him back was hilarious, it was a fun moment that made X seem even more badass than he already was.

As for Leigh, I like her and all but I won't mourn her death when it happens, and yes.... I truly believe it will happen.
    Bringing him back to life had me in a giggle fit which I'm not too proud to admit.

The Leigh situation bugs me cuz I really don't want them to get away with it. I'm okay with whether she dies or not, I just want to see X make them pay which will probably be glorious.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I feel Leigh has been brainwashed and as part of her brainwashing she thinks X's somehow is the one who tricked her into helping him do his acts.

Also I should mention I've been behind in my reads and just read X #13 last night. I enjoyed how X handled Deathwish! Still having seen a solid look at X's face it means nothing to me. Am I missing something? It just feels anticlimatic. For us the reader his face carries no weight at this point. I'm still mega curious who he is, the full scope and reasons for his crusade but who is he/was he? His backstory has a touch of Frank Castle to it at this point.
    The point of the removing of the mask was not for us to see his face, but to see how he was without the mask. He lost it, he started to act crazy, I believe that is what it was for, not a reveal. But a character development.

X killing Deathwish and bringing him back was hilarious, it was a fun moment that made X seem even more badass than he already was.

As for Leigh, I like her and all but I won't mourn her death when it happens, and yes.... I truly believe it will happen.
    Ya...X has a habit of getting people close to him killed....I like Leigh, I dont want it to happen, and don't truly believe it will happen. But if it does I will not be shocked. I hope that she gets back to the way she was before she dies though. Like she remembers and dies saving X.

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Bringing him back to life had me in a giggle fit which I'm not too proud to admit.

The Leigh situation bugs me cuz I really don't want them to get away with it. I'm okay with whether she dies or not, I just want to see X make them pay which will probably be glorious.
    It made me have a giggle fit, and I am proud to admit it. It was really funny.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The first year of X sets up as a very solid template for a cable 13 episode TV show!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The first year of X sets up as a very solid template for a cable 13 episode TV show!
    It maybe a little to bloody for cable. Maybe like a hulu or netflix or hbo or something.

I would watch any of these comics as a movie or tv show. But video games would be cool. I really want a new Ghost figure.
    Pulls:

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Imagine an X animated series in the same vein as Spawn on HBO? Now THAT would be epic!

Imagine an X animated series in the same vein as Spawn on HBO? Now THAT would be epic!
    That would be nifty.

I would not mind some Project Black Sky animated series, Ghost would be a good one too. Get cracking Dark Horse :P haha.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Of course.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

I was thinking about why I love X and Captain Midnight so much and besides the fact that they're just good stories I feel that both characters have a pulp feel to them, with both characters housing very heavy "old school" and "violent" formulas. Captain Midnight fits the mold of the WW2 pulp hero while X is more in line with The Shadow or The Spider, both books really shine in the story category with X really feeling like an old school pulp novel set in the modern day. I just love them both.

Wow guys, check out the new page for Black Sky today, she looks like she is using Elisa's ghosting power....what if everyone's powers come from this "middle" ground between dimensions/different realities.

Interesting. Or it could be just a coincidence? Who knows.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    It made me have a giggle fit, and I am proud to admit it. It was really funny.
    Dark humor is the best. By the way I'm going to give ghost another shot. Dark Horse has been killing it with everything else so why not right?
    YESYESYES!!! I know not many would agree but I would love if Madhouse animated it. Not write it mind you, but I think they put some incredible work out there visually. Or the people who did the old Æon Flux cartoons. Of course they might turn X into a little too much bondage.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Dark humor is the best. By the way I'm going to give ghost another shot. Dark Horse has been killing it with everything else so why not right?
    Yay! Always glad to hear. If you want you could want till this current arc is done (with the issue that came out today) then Chris takes over as solo writer, and he is a great writer and has wonderful plans.

YESYESYES!!! I know not many would agree but I would love if Madhouse animated it. Not write it mind you, but I think they put some incredible work out there visually. Or the people who did the old Æon Flux cartoons. Of course they might turn X into a little too much bondage.
    Oh that would be cool, if Madhouse did it, but unlikely as it would be an american cartoon and Madhouse is a Japanese company.
    Pulls:

All-New Member

What kind of book is Chris planning for Ghost? I'd really like to add it to my pull list if it's cool. I like great character development and original stories. I also like mystery and violence. I like seeing deranged characters as bad guys.

On another note, I was walking behind my Hospital (where I work) today and saw a marking on the ground by the power boxes that said [2,400 volt power]. I thought of X and how awesome it would be if her took a bad guy back to a place like that and made an impromptu electric chair. Like maybe a corrupt prison warden who was putting people to death wrongfully.

BANNED

That would be nifty.

I would not mind some Project Black Sky animated series, Ghost would be a good one too. Get cracking Dark Horse :P haha.
    they should hook up with Netflix.

BANNED

Wow guys, check out the new page for Black Sky today, she looks like she is using Elisa's ghosting power....what if everyone's powers come from this "middle" ground between dimensions/different realities.

Interesting. Or it could be just a coincidence? Who knows.

Hmmm. What's the link again?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hmmm. What's the link again?
    http://www.projectblacksky.net/2014/...aunch-page-25/