Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I don't buy a $4 book for a cover to a book that gets bagged, boarded and put away rarely to be seen again.
    We don't know the price yet do we?

And you may not, but that does not mean that some don't. And I look at my Ghost comics all the time. I have reread the 90s series at least 15 times by now. So for me its not rarely seen.

You could by it for the stories inside, unless you already own them.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Friendly reminder that Two Past Midnight comes out today! I maybe will get it today if my store remember to order it and I can make it down there. If not then on the 25th when Ghost 5 comes out.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Friendly reminder that Two Past Midnight comes out today! I maybe will get it today if my store remember to order it and I can make it down there. If not then on the 25th when Ghost 5 comes out.
    Why can't comics get here? I'm so jealous that you could get what you want whenever you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Why can't comics get here? I'm so jealous that you could get what you want whenever you want to.
    Well I could not get it anyways, turns out my guy never ordered it. Which I am fine with as he is currently in the hospital and very sick. And he is a good friend. But Two Past Midnight has been ordered now and will be here on the 25th with Ghost issue 5.

Some spoilers:

I picked up X and Blackout though.

X was great! I love the new "bad guys" and I can't wait to see what they want with X and how they have been watching him for "decades and waiting for him to come back". Very interesting.

Blackout was great too. Really learned more about the suit. But the King Tiger back up is where it is at. It talked about the HUB of all the universes, which is not something we are new too. As we have seen it in the Project Black Sky webseries. And it looks like it has to do with magic and something new.

I am excited to see where both of these go next!
    Pulls:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My LCS also didn't order 2 Past Midnight. Since it was $10 I'd have got it for $8 w/my loyalty discount.
    The IST price is $6 but thought I'd throw the local guy some money this time. I'll just put it on my next IST order.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    My LCS also didn't order 2 Past Midnight. Since it was $10 I'd have got it for $8 w/my loyalty discount.
    The IST price is $6 but thought I'd throw the local guy some money this time. I'll just put it on my next IST order.
    Hmmm did you ask for it to be ordered?

I am getting 10% off after my discount cause it was not ordered right. I feel bad about it though, cause I don't blame anyone and I love my shop. But the guy really wanted to do it.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Can you post some current King Tiger pictures/images for me please? Because the ones that I've found are old ones.

Can you post some current King Tiger pictures/images for me please? Because the ones that I've found are old ones.
    Well they look almost the same, cause the creator of the old stuff is currently writing the new stuff. But here:

Pulls:

BANNED

Well they look almost the same, cause the creator of the old stuff is currently writing the new stuff. But here:

This is definitely better. Thanks!

This is definitely better. Thanks!
    No problem, glad to help.
    Pulls:

BANNED

No problem, glad to help.
    If you're going to check King Tiger's profile, it doesn't have new images. I was thinking he should because you've mentioned that he showed up in Blackout. I'm going to add the image there. Thank you again.

If you're going to check King Tiger's profile, it doesn't have new images. I was thinking he should because you've mentioned that he showed up in Blackout. I'm going to add the image there. Thank you again.
    What do you mean profile? And ya he shows up in his own story in a backup of Blackout.
    Pulls:

BANNED

What do you mean profile? And ya he shows up in his own story in a backup of Blackout.
    I mean his profile page in comic vine. Somehow I am unable to upload it as it would say there's an error.

I mean his profile page in comic vine. Somehow I am unable to upload it as it would say there's an error.
    Ah, I am slowly updating those profiles, starting with Ghost, I just upload that part about smoke and din a bit ago and some images. I will get to king tiger at some point. I am going to finish updating Ghost later tonight or tomorrow, then move on to X if it has not been updated.
    Pulls:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22067

Preview for Ghost issue 5, comes out the 25th. Just took a look at one of the pages (don't want to get to many spoilers) and it looks amazing! The art and coloring of the pages look amazing!!!
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-13-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    Pulls: