Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

It's owned by Michael Avon Oeming, but I hear rumors stirring about a mini next year surrounding this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Those covers are amazing. I'm not torn up about no mini's not sure what, if anything, to read into that.
    Maybe they are keeping the slate open for Barb Wire? We've been seeing hints about her float about.
    Personally I'd love a team book with these heroes. Brain Boy as leader, Skyman as air support, Occultist for magic and deus ex machina insert new character to give us four. Either a revamped CGW character or a new one altogether.

I see The Victories is ending at #15, is that creator owned or a wholly owned DH property? If the latter maybe work that team into the DH Superhero line 2.0??

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I just got 2 Past Midnight. Anyone read it yet?
    I have read the first two issues in it, but I have to wait for the TPB to get to my comic shop on the 25th to get it. But I bet its good! And I can't wait to read it

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    It seems loading forever. been waiting for 20 minutes already and it's still loading.
    Hmmm, I am not sure why. Keep trying I guess?

Those covers are amazing. I'm not torn up about no mini's not sure what, if anything, to read into that.
    Maybe they are keeping the slate open for Barb Wire? We've been seeing hints about her float about.
    Personally I'd love a team book with these heroes. Brain Boy as leader, Skyman as air support, Occultist for magic and deus ex machina insert new character to give us four. Either a revamped CGW character or a new one altogether.

I see The Victories is ending at #15, is that creator owned or a wholly owned DH property? If the latter maybe work that team into the DH Superhero line 2.0??
    I am sure more minis will come, maybe its just a month off or something. And maybe! I am sure I will learn something about Barb Wire at San Diego Comic-Con. And a team book would be cool! Its something that CGW has never done before. And it would be a good ongoing for the mini characters.

And The Victories is creator owned I believe, but I don't think The Victories works in this Black Sky world. From what I have read (even though its very good) there world does not fit with Black Sky world. Also I believe in The Victories they are the only heroes in there world. It just would not fit. And its a little late to make it fit.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-17-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Fellow Project Black Sky fans, you might want to contribute something to this site: http://boards.darkhorse.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Fellow Project Black Sky fans, you might want to contribute something to this site: http://boards.darkhorse.com/index.php
    I have before, the problem is its not a very active forum. They get posts, but not a lot. And not a lot of people check it and post like they do on here.

Also guys I am going to show you something cool tomorrow, something I made for San Diego Comic-Con.
    Pulls:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^
    Same thing with the Dynamite Boards. I tried for a few months but the lack of activity made it harder to stay interested.
    IDW Boards were fairly active though, although I bailed there since TMNT is the only book I'm reading currently.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

^^^
    Same thing with the Dynamite Boards. I tried for a few months but the lack of activity made it harder to stay interested.
    IDW Boards were fairly active though, although I bailed there since TMNT is the only book I'm reading currently.
    Ya, group forums like this one tend to stay more active (group meaning groups of many comic book fans and different comics). Plus with the DH forums you have to wait to get approved by a mod every post it seems. Haha.
    Pulls:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Plus for whatever reason one of my posts, like #3 or 4 was deemed inappropriate(which boggled my mind cause that's not my style, on any post let alone that early) and was banned at the DH forums. My Captain Craig username is now locked out over there and that was a few years ago now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Plus for whatever reason one of my posts, like #3 or 4 was deemed inappropriate(which boggled my mind cause that's not my style, on any post let alone that early) and was banned at the DH forums. My Captain Craig username is now locked out over there and that was a few years ago now.
    Thats strange. Maybe they run a tight ship over there.

But anyways, this place has always been better to talk about comics that are indie like Project Black Sky stuff. Main stream comics get more fans so there forums are busier so I think this is the right forum to talk about indie, it always seems busy.
    Pulls:

So, how 'bout that under-the-radar cameo in the latest Brain Boy? That definitely made me chuckle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I have before, the problem is its not a very active forum. They get posts, but not a lot. And not a lot of people check it and post like they do on here.

Also guys I am going to show you something cool tomorrow, something I made for San Diego Comic-Con.
    Ahahaha. You are right. I only posted once there. I will check on it later though.

But we want to see you with the cosplay costume.

I see. So sorry to hear that.

Just finished reading 2 Past Midnight and it was AWESOME! Captain Midnight, Ghost and X all got their time to shine in the book. That art was great and the story was just great. Loved the villain. I also loved how they showed how great a detective Captain Midnight is. Dark Horse hits another home run and the fact that it's five great issues in one book for just $9.99 makes it even better. My fellow Project Black Sky fans. THIS IS A MUST BUY ASAP!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-19-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Also. Wouldn't you guys love to see our favorite Dark Horse characters get some action figures?! I have to have a Captain Midnight figure.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Also. Wouldn't you guys love to see our favorite Dark Horse characters get some action figures?! I have to have a Captain Midnight figure.
    I'm not a action figure enthusiast, but I'm sure that there are some people who'd love some action figures. Plus it might help spread the word of PBS amongst toy collectors.

I am going to ask this at comic-con this year. I have 3 questions to as and this is number 2. I am going to ask if we can get some figures or heroclix or statues or something. I have the 90s Ghost action figure, its good, but it was made in the 90s so its not that great. So I would love a new Ghost figure!

Also sales for last month are out, no Ghost or Blackout (they both took the month off), but lets see how the rest of them did:
    330 X Issue 13 3,722
    344 Captain Midnight Issue 11 3,251
    361 Brain Boy Men From Gestalt Issue 1 2,793

So X sold the highest this month.

Also compared to last month:
    Captain Midnight 3,362 >>>>> 3,251
    X 3,913 >>>>> 3,772
    Also last time there was a Brain Boy issue (Dec 2013)
    Brain Boy Issue 0 3,249 >>>>> 2,793

So there was a small decrease in sales (more for X and Brain Boy). But they are still doing well. We shall see what happens with Ghost for this months sales As there were two issues of Ghost this month. So it should be interesting to see.

Also guys I am ready to let you guys know what I have been up to:

I made "Who if not...." pins! I plan on giving these to the writers at San Diego Comic-con this year. (I did make one for myself, a Ghost one).
    But I want you guys to enjoy them to!
    First I want to say the mini ones (Brain Boy, Occultist, and Blackout) were going to be full size but I ran out of bigger pins.

At some point (late July most likely) I am going to figure out someway for you guys to get these. Not sure how. Could be a contest if CBR lets me, not sure if thats a rule or not.

I hand made these. I am a screen printer, I have been doing it since highschool. I won't be selling this, but I will try to figure out away to get some of these out there. (Sorry, but USA only if I end up able to do a contest).

Sorry for the bad picture, my phone sucks. I will be taking a better one later.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-19-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I am going to ask this at comic-con this year. I have 3 questions to as and this is number 2. I am going to ask if we can get some figures or heroclix or statues or something. I have the 90s Ghost action figure, its good, but it was made in the 90s so its not that great. So I would love a new Ghost figure!

Also sales for last month are out, no Ghost or Blackout (they both took the month off), but lets see how the rest of them did:
    330 X Issue 13 3,722
    344 Captain Midnight Issue 11 3,251
    361 Brain Boy Men From Gestalt Issue 1 2,793

So X sold the highest this month.

Also compared to last month:
    Captain Midnight 3,362 >>>>> 3,251
    X 3,913 >>>>> 3,772
    Also last time there was a Brain Boy issue (Dec 2013)
    Brain Boy Issue 0 3,249 >>>>> 2,793

So there was a small decrease in sales (more for X and Brain Boy). But they are still doing well. We shall see what happens with Ghost for this months sales As there were two issues of Ghost this month. So it should be interesting to see.

Also guys I am ready to let you guys know what I have been up to:

I made "Who if not...." pins! I plan on giving these to the writers at San Diego Comic-con this year. (I did make one for myself, a Ghost one).
    But I want you guys to enjoy them to!
    First I want to say the mini ones (Brain Boy, Occultist, and Blackout) were going to be full size but I ran out of bigger pins.

At some point (late July most likely) I am going to figure out someway for you guys to get these. Not sure how. Could be a contest if CBR lets me, not sure if thats a rule or not.

I hand made these. I am a screen printer, I have been doing it since highschool. I won't be selling this, but I will try to figure out away to get some of these out there. (Sorry, but USA only if I end up able to do a contest).

Sorry for the bad picture, my phone sucks. I will be taking a better one later.

I want Project Black Sky action figures too.

X has the most sales but I really want the number of copies sold increaing for all Project Black Sky characters.

I guess I won't be getting any of those pins.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 06-20-2014 at 12:10 AM.