Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Really interesting, after reading this I can't wait to see who this big player is. I wonder if its that guy we saw in issue 11 I believe, the guy that used that guy with the swords.

Also I really wondering when Two Past Midnight takes place? It really makes it seem like Captain Midnight is at the same time as Ghost and X and that Two Past Midnight is recent because he leaves to meet them in issue 11 of Captain Midng. But in Two Past Midnight (due to it being written a while ago) Ghost is in her old mini series outfit. And in the flash back in issue 12 it shows Ghost in her new outfit, which makes me even more lost. Are they choosing to just pretend that Ghost was in her new outfit? Or is the time different and Two Past Midnight and Captain Midnight take place before the Ghost ongoing?

Also here is my review for Ghost issue five. I am doing a full review, if you guys like I can do more. If not I can stop and just do a simple oh I liked it and here is what I think, no spoilers kinda thing like I normally do. But warning SPOILERS for Ghost Issue 5 in this review.

Now I want to say, to anyone that did read this issue, I found something interesting. The White City Butcher had scars on his chest, lines that looked like a maze or a something like a bunch of lines that connected. Hunter also seems to have this, but all over his body. It really makes me wonder if this is just a coincidence or are they linked somehow. We don’t know who the White City Butcher really was. And Chris is good at long term plot twists.
    I also hope that October and the demons do return at some point and I hope soon, because I really love that villain.

I will post my Two Past Midnight review as well, if you guys care haha. Reviewing something like this is something new for me on this site. So if you guys liked it I can review more PBS titles, or if not please say so as well and I won’t waste the page space and just say if I liked it or not haha.

I love Von Ghastly. Does he have a code name? His last name "Ghastly" would be an awesome code name for him. And when you said he has superstrength, what did he actually do that made you think he is superstrong? Please tell me how Ghost was captured by Ghastly.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I love Von Ghastly. Does he have a code name? His last name "Ghastly" would be an awesome code name for him. And when you said he has superstrength, what did he actually do that made you think he is superstrong? Please tell me how Ghost was captured by Ghastly.
    To keep spoilers out as much as I can, I am going to pm this to you.

But please PBS fans, read my review on the last page and let me know if I should keep them going forever PBS issue. I really want to know what you guys think. Also want to know what you guys think about the Two Past Midnight question.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-26-2014 at 02:03 AM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

To keep spoilers out as much as I can, I am going to pm this to you.

But please PBS fans, read my review on the last page and let me know if I should keep them going forever PBS issue. I really want to know what you guys think. Also want to know what you guys think about the Two Past Midnight question.
    THanks Power Torch for the pm. Though I prefer a detailed one so that it would feel like I'm reading Ghost too. But it's ok because i know it's hard work to make a summary.

THanks Power Torch for the pm. Though I prefer a detailed one so that it would feel like I'm reading Ghost too. But it's ok because i know it's hard work to make a summary.
    I will be summarizing (which is different then a review) on comicvine. Later today I will be finishing the summary for the White City Butcher arc. I normally wait for an arc to finish before I summarize it on comicvine though. So check there if you want a summary of each Ghost arc.
    Pulls:

BANNED

I will be summarizing (which is different then a review) on comicvine. Later today I will be finishing the summary for the White City Butcher arc. I normally wait for an arc to finish before I summarize it on comicvine though. So check there if you want a summary of each Ghost arc.
    Please inform me if you have posted your summary at comicvine. My name there is jhazzroucher if in case you didn't know.

BANNED

I can't find it. Can you give me a link?

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

One thing I've been telling my friends about this line of books is how dedicated Dark Horse seems to be about it. They want to expand it and flesh it out more and more while other publishers seem to want to downsize and cancel their books. It's so refreshing to see. If sales dipped really low I could see Dark Horse really going out of their way to move into the miniseries format in an attempt to boost sales before shrugging it off and moving onto something else.

Not since Crossgen back in the day have I been so happy by the quality and heart of a universe of books and characters, long live Project Black Sky!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    One thing I've been telling my friends about this line of books is how dedicated Dark Horse seems to be about it. They want to expand it and flesh it out more and more while other publishers seem to want to downsize and cancel their books. It's so refreshing to see. If sales dipped really low I could see Dark Horse really going out of their way to move into the miniseries format in an attempt to boost sales before shrugging it off and moving onto something else.

Not since Crossgen back in the day have I been so happy by the quality and heart of a universe of books and characters, long live Project Black Sky!
    Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post

Ya I tell my friends the same thing. I have gotten a few of my friends to join. One of them has become a really big X fan. While another just reads Ghost. And I have another friend that reads all three.

I can't find it. Can you give me a link?
    I did not get to it yesterday due to family problems, but I am going to try to get it done today.

New preview for X #15:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22294
    Pulls:

BANNED

Ya I tell my friends the same thing. I have gotten a few of my friends to join. One of them has become a really big X fan. While another just reads Ghost. And I have another friend that reads all three.

I did not get to it yesterday due to family problems, but I am going to try to get it done today.

New preview for X #15:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22294
    I'll wait. And thanks for the link preview.

I'll wait. And thanks for the link preview.
    No problem, I updated it a bit more yesterday, I will try to get the White City Butcher arc done tonight.
    Pulls:

BANNED

I'm missing the conversation here. Where are you fellow Project Black Sky fans?

I was hoping for something more from San Diego Comic-Con, but an exclusive is a set of both Captain Midnight volumes in a slip cover is what they have for Black Sky. I won't be getting it because I own the issues. But I will be picking up the pins and getting a bunch of stuff signed and some drawings done for me at artist ally. (Stuff from Dan and Adam Hughes so far is what I want). But I will post pictures for sure from SDCC I will take pictures of everything black sky. I will also be giving my pins away to the writers of the titles. I can't wait to have a awesome Black Sky filled Comic-con.
    Pulls:

BANNED

I was hoping for something more from San Diego Comic-Con, but an exclusive is a set of both Captain Midnight volumes in a slip cover is what they have for Black Sky. I won't be getting it because I own the issues. But I will be picking up the pins and getting a bunch of stuff signed and some drawings done for me at artist ally. (Stuff from Dan and Adam Hughes so far is what I want). But I will post pictures for sure from SDCC I will take pictures of everything black sky. I will also be giving my pins away to the writers of the titles. I can't wait to have a awesome Black Sky filled Comic-con.

Please tell them to visit the Philippines too.

Please tell them to visit the Philippines too.
    Do the Philippines even have a comic-con? Or something like that?
    Pulls: