Page 20 of 106 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    So, do you guys think we'll see more Blackout in the future? I'm really craving another miniseries and I hope he pops up in an existing title at some point.
    He needs to have his own ongoing.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Eh, keep in mind that ongoing books is not always the solution and many books can have an extended life thanks to mini's. Blackout is one of those characters.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

This is really awesome. I love the images of both Ghost and X, not much on Captain Midnight though. Are they the 3 most popular Project Black Sky characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I would say they are the most popular. They all have ongoings. They had the big digital comic that was turn into the 2 Past Midnight story and alot of the Project Black Sky stuff comes out of their books.
    Ya I agree with Tony, they are the most popular, they all have ongoings, they are the main title characters for PBS. Also Ghost was popular in the 90s, and X was the 2nd popular one in the 90s. Ghosts ongoing lasted a long time back then. They are PBS's Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman in a way, they are the leading characters of there world.
    So, do you guys think we'll see more Blackout in the future? I'm really craving another miniseries and I hope he pops up in an existing title at some point.
    Yes another mini series is for sure needed. Or maybe a team up mini series with some of the other miniseries characters, like Skyman maybe?
    Eh, keep in mind that ongoing books is not always the solution and many books can have an extended life thanks to mini's. Blackout is one of those characters.
    Ya, really, not every Black Sky character can get a ongoing, they are not popular enough or they can't really fit in the ongoing style, I think maybe Barb Wire can get a ongoing (or maybe thats wishful thinking) but I think they should keep Ghost, X, Captain Midnight all ongoing and add one more, maybe Barb Wire, but the rest should be a bunch of mini series.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Thanks a lot.
    Anytime. I thought it was a very cool poll. As I stated I love what Dark Horse is doing with the Project Black Sky and Captain Midnight has quickly moved up my all time favorite characters list.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Ya I agree with Tony, they are the most popular, they all have ongoings, they are the main title characters for PBS. Also Ghost was popular in the 90s, and X was the 2nd popular one in the 90s. Ghosts ongoing lasted a long time back then. They are PBS's Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman in a way, they are the leading characters of there world.
    Yea. Ghost and X have been around alot longer than Cap. I think that's what makes one if the many things that makes Captain Midnight so cool is how important to PBS he is. As I said Ghost and X were big parts of DH before. I really really LOVE Captain Midnight. He is such and amazing character and such a fun book. I pick up anything he's in. Did you get a chance to read 2 Past Midnight? What did you think?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Oh by the way guys, Ghost has a game, its a hidden item game (the kind where it gives you a list of stuff to find and you point and click on them). Its kinda fun, if you are into those kinda games, but it has its own story lightly based on the old Ghost, but not really, it tells its own origin of Ghost and its own story. Check it out:
    http://www.bigfishgames.com/download...ron/index.html

And if you are a first time buyer from Big Fish I believe you can get it for 2.99. I may be wrong though.

Yea. Ghost and X have been around alot longer than Cap. I think that's what makes one if the many things that makes Captain Midnight so cool is how important to PBS he is. As I said Ghost and X were big parts of DH before. I really really LOVE Captain Midnight. He is such and amazing character and such a fun book. I pick up anything he's in. Did you get a chance to read 2 Past Midnight? What did you think?
    Ya I love Captain Midnight, he is a big focus point in PBS, and is for sure the Superman of PBS. I love his title too.

And yes I did, I loved it. I was going to post a full review but it seemed like a waste of time if no one was going to read it haha. But it was really great! I had read the first two issues way before the trade, and even asked for the trade last con. And when we finally got it I was happy. Its a great story and a great first team up book. And I can't wait to see the villain from Two Past Midnight come back in the Captain Midnight title. My only problem was Ghost was in her old outfit, but that was because it was drawn a long time ago, before her ongoing. So its not a big deal.

I also like that X kinda became a comic relief kinda character in the story, it was strange, but very funny.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-05-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Yes another mini series is for sure needed. Or maybe a team up mini series with some of the other miniseries characters, like Skyman maybe?

Ya, really, not every Black Sky character can get a ongoing, they are not popular enough or they can't really fit in the ongoing style, I think maybe Barb Wire can get a ongoing (or maybe thats wishful thinking) but I think they should keep Ghost, X, Captain Midnight all ongoing and add one more, maybe Barb Wire, but the rest should be a bunch of mini series.

I see. X is definitely the Batman. Hehehe

The Project Black Sky characters that I'd like to have or keep them to have an ongoing are: Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist and X.
    Barb Wire can show up in X ongoing. King Tiger can show up in either Ghost or The Occultist ongoing. Skyman can show up in Captain Midnight's ongoing.

I see. X is definitely the Batman. Hehehe

The Project Black Sky characters that I'd like to have or keep them to have an ongoing are: Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist and X.
    Barb Wire can show up in X ongoing. King Tiger can show up in either Ghost or The Occultist ongoing. Skyman can show up in Captain Midnight's ongoing.
    Barb Wire is not a side character to show up in X's ongoing. She has her own town, her own story. She at least needs a mini series, but I think 4 ongoings and the rest as minis fit well. And Barb Wire fits for another ongoing, fans really want her to return, plus the we would have 2 male lead ongoings and two female lead ongoings nice and even, plus she has had her own ongoing and she has a large fan base. I don't think Blackout can hold its on sales enough in a ongoing, same with The Occultist, plus the writer Tim is sooo busy, and I would only want him to write it. Maybe Brain Boy can get one, since his minis sell well though.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Barb Wire is not a side character to show up in X's ongoing. She has her own town, her own story. She at least needs a mini series, but I think 4 ongoings and the rest as minis fit well. And Barb Wire fits for another ongoing, fans really want her to return, plus the we would have 2 male lead ongoings and two female lead ongoings nice and even, plus she has had her own ongoing and she has a large fan base. I don't think Blackout can hold its on sales enough in a ongoing, same with The Occultist, plus the writer Tim is sooo busy, and I would only want him to write it. Maybe Brain Boy can get one, since his minis sell well though.
    If there's going to be a 4th PBS ongoing, I would really prefer Brain Boy. if there's going to be a 5th one, then Barb Wire can take it since like you said, she had her own ongoing, a large fan base and actually had a movie too.

I just wanna say that I really feel good talking about PBS and seeing other PBS fans posting here too. I hope this always happens like everyday.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 07-05-2014 at 02:51 PM.

If there's going to be a 4th PBS ongoing, I would really prefer Brain Boy. if there's going to be a 5th one, then Barb Wire can take it since like you said, she had her own ongoing, a large fan base and actually had a movie too.
    Ya that movie...kinda sucked.... it was too campy and umm well it had Pamela Anderson in it, and she is not known for her acting. But she does look like Barb Wire, with the same kind of umm assets...of the chest area.

But still Dark Horse knows that she has a large enough fan base to get a ongoing again. Every con they get asked by someone to bring back Barb Wire. If they were smart they would at least try to give her a ongoing. But they will most likely give her a mini series first, see if that sells, if it does then a ongoing. I wonder who would writer her and draw her....hmmmm.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Anytime. I thought it was a very cool poll. As I stated I love what Dark Horse is doing with the Project Black Sky and Captain Midnight has quickly moved up my all time favorite characters list.
    Thank you. : )

Did you like Captain Midnight because just like Iron Man, he also wears an awesome suit?

Thank you. : )

Did you like Captain Midnight because just like Iron Man, he also wears an awesome suit?
    There suits are not really the same thing though :P one is a metal man suit (Iron Man) while the other suit just lets him fly (Captain Midnight). Just wanna make sure you got that lol.
    Pulls:

BANNED

There suits are not really the same thing though :P one is a metal man suit (Iron Man) while the other suit just lets him fly (Captain Midnight). Just wanna make sure you got that lol.
    Only flight? No superstrength nor guns on his suit?

Only flight? No superstrength nor guns on his suit?
    Nope, just flight, he fights with his fists and he knows how to use guns, but the suit just helps him fly.
    Pulls:

Nope, just flight, he fights with his fists and he knows how to use guns, but the suit just helps him fly.
    According to Brain Boy his super power is owning his own jet

I've just finished reading the latest Capt Midnight talks about teaming up with X recently and I was wondering if that happened in some earlier Midnight comic or some crossover? The only comics that I have read consistently from DH was X, Brain Boy, and also picked up his team up with the Cap. Could anyone point me to the Cap/X issue?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider