Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

I'm thinking you right, kinda like how Superman is the big baddie in the Injustice Gods Among Us video game.

So what did you guys think of the PBS: "The Field"?

I'm kind of intrigued by it. Won't spoil anything in case you haven't read it. Let's just say it was a familiar scene for cape-fans.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    So what did you guys think of the PBS: "The Field"?

I'm kind of intrigued by it. Won't spoil anything in case you haven't read it. Let's just say it was a familiar scene for cape-fans.
    I think its kinda funny how they are kinda parodying other stuff lol. They are going to do a Wolverine one too. Hey hey, its helping us learn about Black Sky little by little.

Quote Originally Posted by hondobrode View Post
    I'm thinking you right, kinda like how Superman is the big baddie in the Injustice Gods Among Us video game.
    Ya something like that. It fits. Vortex as the bad fits well with what we know so far.

Anyways got the FCBD issue Project Black Sky today, just read it, and it was actual really interesting learning about Ape-X and what the part of the government says about Black Sky compared to the other. It was a good story I guess, not to make there. But we learn a whole bunch including what that skywatcher article about Cinnabar Flats was about.

Also there with all the purple in this issue (including in the Black Sky base).....that really adds to me believing that Vortex is behind it. (Vortex had a lot of purple in it, if I recall correctly).

But the free comic book day issue was really worth waking up early to get it. :P
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21494

New X #13 preview! Looks good! Can't wait till the 14th.
    Pulls:

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

The X preview for issue #13 looks great, every issue of this stellar book just finds ways to move my inner comic book fan. I absolutely adore it.

Also, the FCBD issue was cool beans too, great stuff coming out of DH and this line as a whole. My attention is fully on Project Black Sky and I can't say I'm sad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    The X preview for issue #13 looks great, every issue of this stellar book just finds ways to move my inner comic book fan. I absolutely adore it.

Also, the FCBD issue was cool beans too, great stuff coming out of DH and this line as a whole. My attention is fully on Project Black Sky and I can't say I'm sad about it.
    Ya I really can't wait for tomorrow the next Black Sky web series comes out. I am loving Black Sky.

I would really like to see what Barb Wire is going to look like now. I am excited for her series. I hope they talk about her at San Diego comic-con at least, if not before then! I am so excited to go to the Dark Horse panel.

Also I am making something very cool, and Black Sky related for SDCC and I hope I will be able to share it with a few of you guys when they are ton~ to show are Black Sky love.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-04-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Pulls:

So who do you guys/gals think is going to be writing Barb Wire? Of all the people in Dark Horse's stable of writers I'm thinking Seeley, Lapham, maybe Simone or DeConnick, seeing as those are pretty popular female writers or maybe even Rucka. I do think that a Rucka written Barb Wire might even become the new flagship title. He would be a pretty big catch for Dark Horse.

http://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/c...omics_project/

FYI Fred Van Lente is currently doing an AMA on reddit.com/comicbooks, pop by and ask questions.
    Last edited by Blastermaster; 05-05-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    So who do you guys/gals think is going to be writing Barb Wire? Of all the people in Dark Horse's stable of writers I'm thinking Seeley, Lapham, maybe Simone or DeConnick, seeing as those are pretty popular female writers or maybe even Rucka. I do think that a Rucka written Barb Wire might even become the new flagship title. He would be a pretty big catch for Dark Horse.
    I don't want DeConnick to write it, while I think she will do a great job, she is a very busy woman. I don't know, I want them to bring in someone great, but Seeley has The Occultist, so not him. Maybe someone new. As long as they can writer her well and not cheese and keep the "Don't Call me babe!" in it still! I am gonna look over a list of current Dark Horse writers, and see what I can pick. Simone is not too busy, writing Batgirl, Red Sonja, and Tomb Raider, so Gail would be a great pick!

As long as it does not look or sound like the Barb Wire movie it will be a good books lol. (I actual did not hate that movie...too much).

Also I love this blog post from i watch the sky:
    http://i********sky.com/what-really-...lax-last-week/

As someone who goes to LA a lot I enjoy it, and I just enjoy how they use real life events and fit them into the "Black Sky World".
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 05-05-2014 at 11:26 PM.
    Pulls:

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

I'm currently working on a blog in support of "X", it's basically going to be a review of the first 10 issues and how I personally feel about them. There will be praise and there will be gripe, as it is with everything, but all in all "X" still stands as probably my favorite comic book series going today. But like I said, I'm pulling no punches. Should be up later this week.

I re-read the FCBD issue this morning and really enjoyed it, it was a nice piece and it was interesting to see Parker handle Captain Midnight since he isn't the series writer. Good stuff all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    I'm currently working on a blog in support of "X", it's basically going to be a review of the first 10 issues and how I personally feel about them. There will be praise and there will be gripe, as it is with everything, but all in all "X" still stands as probably my favorite comic book series going today. But like I said, I'm pulling no punches. Should be up later this week.

I re-read the FCBD issue this morning and really enjoyed it, it was a nice piece and it was interesting to see Parker handle Captain Midnight since he isn't the series writer. Good stuff all around.
    Cool! Can't wait to read it! If you want me to write some Ghost reviews for you blog I am all for it ;P. Just saying I can help haha.

Also what you said about Parker reminds me, after re-reading it I do have one, tiny, tiny, problem with the FCBD issue. You can tell Captain Midnight is written by a different person in some of the parts. Like just some of the lines he says make it apparent that Parker is a different writer. Sometimes I get a different "voice" for the Cap', its not a big deal, like I said tiny, tiny problem. It was just something I noticed. But all in all it was a wonderful issue, up to par with there normal stuff, but for free! It was a win-win issue!
    Pulls:

New page for the Black Sky Site:
    Pulls:

BANNED

Can anybody give me a list of at least 10-15 most popular dark horse characters? I'm planning to create a poll who would they like to have a crossover with the x-men on the x-boards.

So that the x-fans would wonder who they are and some might actually become a fan. I want them to be more known, especially X, my favorite from Dark horse. hehehe

10...hmm

1) Ghost
    2) X
    3) Captain Midnight
    4) Brain Boy
    5) Barb Wire
    6) King Tiger
    7) Black Out
    8) Skyman

Those are all the current Black Sky characters.

9) Hellboy
    10) The Goon

both of those are not project black sky, but are popular.
    Pulls:

new page...I wish it would come faster lol. I am so interested to see where all this is going. What is with the robot XD lol? What is going on? And what does this have to do with PBS? So many questions, and more keep coming with each page.
    Pulls: