Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I really liked that issue of Cap Midnight! It was a really fun side issue with a fun story. And it added a cool new character.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 11-02-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Just finished the Skyman oneshot, and Project Black Sky has officially begun ( in terms of a shared/ linked universe/ universes more specifically if you've read any of the secret files online ir in tpb. Im liking Skyman alot more now than in his mini, hes more personable and less "stiff", hes really starting to get fleshed out. Still an awkward hero, but thats how he should read, keep in mind he hasnt been skyman for long, so thats an aspect if the writing in this issue I really apreciate. Solid effort

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    Just finished the Skyman oneshot, and Project Black Sky has officially begun ( in terms of a shared/ linked universe/ universes more specifically if you've read any of the secret files online ir in tpb. Im liking Skyman alot more now than in his mini, hes more personable and less "stiff", hes really starting to get fleshed out. Still an awkward hero, but thats how he should read, keep in mind he hasnt been skyman for long, so thats an aspect if the writing in this issue I really apreciate. Solid effort
    Sweet! I haven't read the Skyman mini-series yet, but awesome to hear that this one shot is kicking off PBS! Looking forward to more!

BANNED

Are there any plans for Titan and Barb Wire? You should have saw the look on my brother's face when I told that they didn't have books

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Are there any plans for Titan and Barb Wire? You should have saw the look on my brother's face when I told that they didn't have books
    I Don't think that Titan has a role to play because of the recent Catalyst Comix that featured Frank and I believe that that took place in a different "universe".

As for Barb, well, she was hinted at/teased with a photo Barb Wire.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    I just read today and while I really liked the miniseries this one shot was great! We got to see Skyman in a different light and actually stand tall. He did not just come off as a copy of Captain Midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Titan was in a comic but it was not part of Project Black Sky, nor do I think it will be anytime soon. The comic that he was in does not fit in well with the PBS titles.

Barb Wire, like Midnighthour said, was hinted at in a image. As well as a interview. She is the most requested character since Black Sky started. This last San Diego comic con I talked to Scott, he said they were working on it currently and the way he talk made it sound like something that was going to come out soon, so I hope we see something in the next phase.

On a different note. I read the new Ghost and it was really good. This sounds like it's going to be a interesting arc and that Elisa is going to be different by the end of it. Again Chris's writing was great. The art is alright, I was right it will just be something have to get use to it. Some of the panels had problems, but nothing to big to me at least. And the new artist is really good at drawing Elisa out of costume. And that last panel with her eyes was really powerful. All in all, the art was good, and the writing was great. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 11-06-2014 at 05:07 PM.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightHour View Post
    I Don't think that Titan has a role to play because of the recent Catalyst Comix that featured Frank and I believe that that took place in a different "universe".
    Here's a Photo of the Comic if you missed it
    catalyst mag.jpg

Back in the 90's I really dug the Barb Wire series. I'm just praying that they stay as far away as they can from that horrid version "Barb Wire: Ace of Spades"! Pamela Anderson and those Writers/ Character design were garbage IMO. Still can't forget!
    PULL LIST;DARK HORSE; Black Hammer, Briggs Land, Cryptocracy, DHP, Surviving Megalopolis, Weird Detective DC; Aquaman VERTIGO; The Clean Room IMAGE; Paper Girls, The One%, Wicked & Divine IDW; Back to the Future, Dirk Gently, The X-Files ONI; Exodus: The Life After ACTION LAB; Puppet Master DYNAMITE; James Bond ARCHIE HORROR; Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina AFTER SHOCK; American Monster, B.E.K., Jack Pot! BLACK MASK; 4Kids Walk Into A Bank & AVATAR; Cinema Purgatorio

BANNED

Back in the 90's I really dug the Barb Wire series. I'm just praying that they stay as far away as they can from that horrid version "Barb Wire: Ace of Spades"! Pamela Anderson and those Writers/ Character design were garbage IMO. Still can't forget!
    I think it has something more to do with the script and the story, not Pamela.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    not Pamela.
    That's really funny! made me smile. awesome
    PULL LIST;DARK HORSE; Black Hammer, Briggs Land, Cryptocracy, DHP, Surviving Megalopolis, Weird Detective DC; Aquaman VERTIGO; The Clean Room IMAGE; Paper Girls, The One%, Wicked & Divine IDW; Back to the Future, Dirk Gently, The X-Files ONI; Exodus: The Life After ACTION LAB; Puppet Master DYNAMITE; James Bond ARCHIE HORROR; Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina AFTER SHOCK; American Monster, B.E.K., Jack Pot! BLACK MASK; 4Kids Walk Into A Bank & AVATAR; Cinema Purgatorio

BANNED

That's really funny! made me smile. awesome
    Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Oh yeah!

Oh, My mistake, I thought you meant her Acting abilities!

BANNED

Oh, My mistake, I thought you meant her Acting abilities!
    Pamela was a fine actress.

Incredible Member

Read the Skyman mini and One Shot. Thought the mini was just ok, definitely not one of their stronger offerings.

As to the one shot... did I miss something? All this talk of rifts at the start, Cap and Jones seemed to have some prior experience with them but I can't think when that might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Read the Skyman mini and One Shot. Thought the mini was just ok, definitely not one of their stronger offerings.

As to the one shot... did I miss something? All this talk of rifts at the start, Cap and Jones seemed to have some prior experience with them but I can't think when that might have been.
    The rift that Captain Midnight came out of is the experience they have with rifts. And they know Black Sky goes to stuff like rifts cause they showed up at the rift Cap came out of. I believe thats what they are talking about.

And did you like the Skyman oneshot more then his mini? Just wondering.

Also everyone I got my San Diego Comic-Con 2015 badges! So I hope we get some cool news this year. If not I will ask some questions and find out bits of news on my own I hope (just like last year) and I will share it with you guys.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 11-08-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Pulls: