Page 60 of 106 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

this would probably be more appropriate
    archon pbs.jpg

P.S. This is my post about Life, the Universe, & Everything!
    Last edited by MidnightHour; 12-05-2014 at 06:04 PM.
    PULL LIST;DARK HORSE; Black Hammer, Briggs Land, Cryptocracy, DHP, Surviving Megalopolis, Weird Detective DC; Aquaman VERTIGO; The Clean Room IMAGE; Paper Girls, The One%, Wicked & Divine IDW; Back to the Future, Dirk Gently, The X-Files ONI; Exodus: The Life After ACTION LAB; Puppet Master DYNAMITE; James Bond ARCHIE HORROR; Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina AFTER SHOCK; American Monster, B.E.K., Jack Pot! BLACK MASK; 4Kids Walk Into A Bank & AVATAR; Cinema Purgatorio

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I am going to try to make a cool something for my avi tonight when I get home. Then I will be changing it. Haha. Sorry I am late. Last two weeks of class before winter break.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    there you go Now just make it your Avatar and you'll be Rockin'~
    Last edited by MidnightHour; 12-05-2014 at 07:59 PM.
    PULL LIST;DARK HORSE; Black Hammer, Briggs Land, Cryptocracy, DHP, Surviving Megalopolis, Weird Detective DC; Aquaman VERTIGO; The Clean Room IMAGE; Paper Girls, The One%, Wicked & Divine IDW; Back to the Future, Dirk Gently, The X-Files ONI; Exodus: The Life After ACTION LAB; Puppet Master DYNAMITE; James Bond ARCHIE HORROR; Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina AFTER SHOCK; American Monster, B.E.K., Jack Pot! BLACK MASK; 4Kids Walk Into A Bank & AVATAR; Cinema Purgatorio

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightHour View Post
    this would probably be more appropriate
    archon pbs.jpg

P.S. This is my post about Life, the Universe, & Everything!
    Lol. At least there's the PBS logo. But maybe you could zoom it in so that it's readable

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I am going to try to make a cool something for my avi tonight when I get home. Then I will be changing it. Haha. Sorry I am late. Last two weeks of class before winter break.
    We'll be waiting. :-)

BANNED

Attachment 14041

I'm just poking a little fun! Please, take no offence. :P
    Nice one Power Torch!
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 12-06-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Ghost #10.... Wow, a slow read that leads up to a fantastic climatic ending. Lots of exposition about Elisa accepting her
    "ghost" persona and kind of rejecting her past life. An acceptance that her past life has expired/ past and she has a new
    role to lead; however its a violent one and I think something X would certainly condone. Might have the makings of a super
    power couple in the making? ( X and Elisa)

Unfortunately I'm needing to downsize my comic collection so I'm putting up my Project Black Sky books. Not asking much (free shipping!), mainly just looking to move them and find a good home! I know everyone here probably owns them but they would make a nice gift with the upcoming holidays.

X #0-18
    Skyman #1-4 & One-Shot
    The Occultists #1-5
    Blackout #1-4

I'll also be putting up a complete Captain Midnight when my DCBS order comes in at the end of the month.

PM for links/details. Thanks!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Got my avatar up and ready! I think its really cool. I will have to use it for something after.

Anyways, people are talking about Ghost #10. So I thought I would share my feelings. It was a good issue. I thought it had a great build up and a great end. I can't wait to see what happens next issue, and to learn more about this new bad guy. He seems interesting. I really don't want to wait a whole month to read it. I will go crazy haha. Also can't wait to see the small character named after me. The new bad guy Mr. Park seems to have some kinda power which may have to do with blood. Since he has all those cuts. I think he seems like he would be a interesting bad guy to learn more about, like I said earlier. Ghost seems to have gotten more violent, but I am not sure if that will continue after what happened in this issue. Or she may even become more violent. This arc has a really good Superhero-y feel to it. More so then the other arcs and I can't wait to see how it ends in Feb, which will be the big issue 12 for Ghost. If we can get past 22 issues for this volume I will be happy (though I think this volume can get way past 23) due to it me wanting it to beat Volume 2 of the last Ghost run in numbers. But I think as long as its selling well enough this series could beat Vol. 1 as well. I am loving this new Ghost better then the old one anyways haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Got my avatar up and ready! I think its really cool. I will have to use it for something after.

Anyways, people are talking about Ghost #10. So I thought I would share my feelings. It was a good issue. I thought it had a great build up and a great end. I can't wait to see what happens next issue, and to learn more about this new bad guy. He seems interesting. I really don't want to wait a whole month to read it. I will go crazy haha. Also can't wait to see the small character named after me. The new bad guy Mr. Park seems to have some kinda power which may have to do with blood. Since he has all those cuts. I think he seems like he would be a interesting bad guy to learn more about, like I said earlier. Ghost seems to have gotten more violent, but I am not sure if that will continue after what happened in this issue. Or she may even become more violent. This arc has a really good Superhero-y feel to it. More so then the other arcs and I can't wait to see how it ends in Feb, which will be the big issue 12 for Ghost. If we can get past 22 issues for this volume I will be happy (though I think this volume can get way past 23) due to it me wanting it to beat Volume 2 of the last Ghost run in numbers. But I think as long as its selling well enough this series could beat Vol. 1 as well. I am loving this new Ghost better then the old one anyways haha.

Wow! I love your avatar. Well Done Power Torch!

anyway, you might want to add something here: http://community.comicbookresources....w-again/page24

and can somebody make an image that says: "December is Project Black Sky Month" with PBS characters on the background?
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 12-07-2014 at 12:06 PM.

BANNED

Awesome tshirt designs by Jideobinna Siphen

You inspired me

captain black sky.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Awesome tshirt designs by Jideobinna Siphen

I must have the captain midnight shirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post

I must have the captain midnight shirt!!!
    I want them all!

(although, my only alteration would be the padlock on X)

x shirt.jpg

BANNED

You inspired me

captain black sky.jpg
    Wow! You guys are awesome!