All-New Member

Default one girls battle against bullying

here's something i was working on
    it's about a girl and her journeys through life and how she inevitably ended up in the situation that she was in

i was inspired by things like nowhere girl, vitamin, life, oyasumi no pun pun, bitter virgin

theme of the story is basically when dealing with others it's important to try to take into consideration the lives and circumstances of others
    and ... well ...

again just worried about how far i can push this or where i can take it, worried about making something creepy or offensive or something

http://imgur.com/a/t4ibJ#0

ps: c'mon be honest now, don't worry about being rude or mean or anything like that and making comments like ''your sick", "shouldn't be drawing things like this", "should be ashamed of yourself" etc
    Last edited by neil_w2; 09-13-2014 at 06:24 AM.

It's good. These are things that need to be talked about. Part of the experience of being bullied is thinking you're the only one, existing inside this wall of silence etc. Putting this out there in a comic can be a lifeline.
    Nice simple art style that gets the point across, good storytelling and flow.

On a technical note, the gradient captions need to be lighter - they're a bit too hard to read as they are.
    Writer/artist of the 37th C superhero webcomic Universe Gun - www.universegun.com