Default Slott's 'Amazing' vs BMB's 'MMUS' for a Peter Parker Ult Spidey Fan

Ever since reading and re-reading BMB's incredible Peter Parker Ultimate Spider-Man I have been at a stand-still as to where to go from here.
    That run had amazing pacing and ended with such defining closure that going back and reading the origin stories that were woven into it unfortunately doesn't seem to hold my heart or interest.

Other than Ult-Spidey I'm a relative newbie to Spider-Man books and was hoping to get some advice about which current title to pick-up.

I've narrowed the choices down to Slott's 'Amazing' or BMB's 'M.M.U.S.' What would you suggest? What's a good jumping on place for a grieving Ult Peter Parker fan?
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

If you enjoy Bendis's take on Ultimate Peter, you'll probably likes his Miles Morales.

Slott's Amazing Spider-Man is pretty good, but it's a different style.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Mighty Member

I haven't read Miles yet, but BMB's Spider-Man is radically different from Slott's. Some people enjoy both, but I found BMB's to be much better.

I guess it's a question of what you're really looking for. Do you really want more Bendis, or do you really want more Peter Parker? If it's the former, I'd recommend continuing on with Miles. If it's the latter....I recommend you read the 60s stuff because it's way better than the current stuff.

Of course, some people love the Slott run, though as Mets said, the feel of it is quite different from the Ultimate Spider-Man story.

Well, if you like Ultimate Peter, you might want to go out and pick up the latest couple of issues of Mile Morales. Nothing to say beyond that.

BANNED

Bendis has been killing it on USM, while all Slott does is kill the crediiblity of ASM