Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    How would the armor Batman used against Darkseid stack up against Iron Man?
    All Tony would need to do is stall until Bruce's heart gives out. And lets face it, Iron Man has survived much bigger threats. Maybe not won, but he survived.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Ha ha, the Hell-Bat? I'm pretty sure nothing Iron Man has beats that. Superman forged that in the sun.

I like Iron Man, but he's no match for Batman.
    A shame that Hell Bat got destroyed. I cannot see Batman winning this without it.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    A shame that Hell Bat got destroyed. I cannot see Batman winning this without it.
    Supes will just forge another. After you consider Tower of Babel and etc, Batman will find a way. Tony himself is too much a weakness for Iron Man.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Supes will just forge another. After you consider Tower of Babel and etc, Batman will find a way. Tony himself is too much a weakness for Iron Man.
    Not really, no. Tony Stark is no more 'only armor', than Bruce is only a utility belt.

Stark overthrew the Viper barely using his armor, or his then extremis powers, and did it right in front of her face. Stark knows how to use his mind for far more than armors, and while he's not as skilled as Bruce is with espionage, he is still sharper than 90% of the population.

With all their full assets in play, Stark has a huge advantage. He can science on the fly, is pretty canny himself and his weaknesses aren't static (in that, anything Bruce can think to exploit, Stark can fix on the fly)