Spectacular Member

Default Is there anyway to get better search capabilities?

I was trying to do a search for Captain America Winter Soldier. I did title search in forums. It said it did not find anything. I even tried Captain America and it said it could not find anything. I remember in the past you could also search for things within specific forums. Is there anyway the search features can be improved for the forum.

Are you using Advanced Search? I'm getting plenty of hits with Captain America Winter Soldier.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Astonishing Member

Just use google site:community.comicbookresources.com

Spectacular Member

Yes, I did use advance search and it said not found. I was really not wanting to look through every single page.

BANNED

What are you looking for? Cos I imagine if you're searching that you'll get a lot of hits. An official thread for the movie or something?

Go into search, then search single content type (I find the multiple content type never makes sense for me), change search entire posts to search titles only and pick which forums you're searching in.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    What are you looking for? Cos I imagine if you're searching that you'll get a lot of hits. An official thread for the movie or something?

Go into search, then search single content type (I find the multiple content type never makes sense for me), change search entire posts to search titles only and pick which forums you're searching in.
    Thanks for the comments. I just found it under single
    Last edited by drwho; 09-13-2014 at 01:26 PM.