BANNED

Default So there is no way that Deadpool can die?

Can't anyone reverse the curse Thanos put on him?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Somebody with major mojo could probably do it, but then they'd have to face Thanos... so they probably wouldn't as discretion is the better part of valor.

I think Magik could do it.
    Possibly Strange.
    Adam Warlock, probably.
    Any high-end reality warper could effectively nullify it if they couldn't precisely break the curse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadTitan View Post
    Somebody with major mojo could probably do it, but then they'd have to face Thanos... so they probably wouldn't as discretion is the better part of valor.

I think Magik could do it.
    Possibly Strange.
    Adam Warlock, probably.
    Any high-end reality warper could effectively nullify it if they couldn't precisely break the curse.
    Speaking of which, I found it strange why Death didn't nullify it since she is supposed to be some universal level abstract unless there may be some kind of rule that means she isn't allowed to, like since Deadpool is cursed with life it would have to be Eternity or something greater that would have to do it?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    Speaking of which, I found it strange why Death didn't nullify it since she is supposed to be some universal level abstract unless there may be some kind of rule that means she isn't allowed to, like since Deadpool is cursed with life it would have to be Eternity or something greater that would have to do it?
    It would be unseemly, though, for death to take those efforts for a mere mortal -- even one she likes.

Lady Death is big on the formalities.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadTitan View Post
    It would be unseemly, though, for death to take those efforts for a mere mortal -- even one she likes.

Lady Death is big on the formalities.
    Yep, and Eternity would have even less of a reason. I guess a Skyfather could probably do it but would have no reason to so I think the best bet would be a cosmic cube (since it's not sentient though it could potentially become one later on).

Oh well, it means the merc with a mouth is here to stay and as long as he's written in the style of Joe Kelly, Fabian Nicieza, and Gerry Duggan & Brian Poshen, I'll be happy to read his stories.
    Last edited by pinoypanzer; 09-13-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    When that happened ? Is it the same Thanos did suffer in the cancerverse run?
    On which level like Mr.Immortal?