Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We could say who has no super powers and is a human but isn't the inability to die not a super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    The Punisher.
    Well said brother! Quoted for truth!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I can't think of anyone but the Punisher.

Maybe nick fury? Maybe that Wisdom guy from the uk?

BLAM! Punisher.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

^Wisdom's a mutant, so he doesn't count.

Yeah, I agree with The Punisher. But how about the Black Knight? He probably killed hundreds of people while in the Crusades!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I feel tied between bullseye and punisher.

Spectacular Member

Bucky Barnes.
    Have you pre-ordered Nova yet? I have.

Spectacular Member

Interesting. I was expecting a few votes for Kingpin (when he uses his organization, he's a threat for lots of people), and a lot of votes for Shang-Chi, as the guy is pretty lethal and has a big following on the boards.

As for street-levelers, do you guys really think Punisher is that far up there? Not saying that anybody is wrong, just that guys like Norman Osborn pose a pretty big threat.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Looking at the question from a morality standpoint of who has the most humanity- I'd go with Bruce Banner.

Rage, depression, genius, masculine panic, etc. etc. Sometimes he's a monster, sometimes he's saving people. He is the definition of "human". He's also highly dangerous.

To answer the actual question? I don't know Punisher or Elektra, I guess.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 09-13-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Looking at the question from a morality standpoint of who has the most humanity- I'd go with Bruce Banner.

Rage, depression, genius, masculine panic, etc. etc. Sometimes he's a monster, sometimes he's saving people. He is the definition of "human". He's also highly dangerous.

To answer the actual question? I don't know Punisher or Elektra, I guess.
    Great answer!

Banner has the potential to be one of the most complex characters in the MU. I've particularly liked the idea thats been tossed around a bit since hulk was depowered at the hands of rulk -- namely, that Bruce is as dangerous as the Hulk, perhaps more dangerous, especially if the hulk ends up holding Banner's morality.

All-New Member

I would have to say Iron Fist.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadTitan View Post
    Interesting. I was expecting a few votes for Kingpin (when he uses his organization, he's a threat for lots of people), and a lot of votes for Shang-Chi, as the guy is pretty lethal and has a big following on the boards.

As for street-levelers, do you guys really think Punisher is that far up there? Not saying that anybody is wrong, just that guys like Norman Osborn pose a pretty big threat.
    I guess Shang-Chi might be overlooked because a. he is a good guy and b. he is dangerous in close combat. He can kick pretty much anyone's ass (except the Gorgon!) but aint the relentless killer that Frank is. Plus, he is a bit of a one trick pony. Castle might take you out from a distance with a rifle, up close with a knife, blow you up etc....

Kinpin is an interesting choice.

BANNED

Iron Fist plunged his fist into a dragon's heart to turn it into the Iron Fist. I'd say that's mystical enhancement.

My vote is Doctor Doom. He has mystical powers, but it's purely through study and help from observing the best mystics on Earth using the technology of his suit (that he built using his human genius). It's possible they've retconned him to have gained his genius through mystical or other means, but as far as I know his genius and all that springs from it is purely peak human.

As to Street Level, Shang-Chi.

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

Another vote for the Punisher
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

Love Punisher by Garth Ennis, very dangerous character but maybe Amadeus Cho could be considered more dangerous and human.