Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    This is what happened.

Now that they are turning Thor into a girl, how are they going to handle all of the Old King Thor stuff? Or has Aaron already planned out the comeback of the boy Thor?
    I'd assume he gets his hammer back.

Personally, I'd have hoped young Thor just took the Necrosword.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    OK, so what about

Thought Robot Superman vs Rune King Thor?
    Unless he's got the feats to resist, RKT should just be able to will him out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Unless he's got the feats to resist, RKT should just be able to will him out of existence.
    I think he does, based on what I'm finding.

Thought Robot Superman in Final Crisis is physically larger than our universe and vastly more powerful than even PC Superman or Superman Prime 1 Million, but he's still Kal-El.

Willing things into and out of existence appears to be no problem for TRS.

Seriously, this version of Superman is beyond anything I've seen.

I think he does, based on what I'm finding.

Thought Robot Superman in Final Crisis is physically larger than our universe and vastly more powerful than even PC Superman or Superman Prime 1 Million, but he's still Kal-El.

Willing things into and out of existence appears to be no problem for TRS.

Seriously, this version of Superman is beyond anything I've seen.
    If he doesn't have a feat for doing it. He can't do it.

Also, I was saying Rune King Thor should be able to will him out of existence, unless Thought Robot can drop RKT before Thor thinks "I don't want him to exist anymore", or resist being willed out of existence.

"capable of adapting instantly to any future threat".

"capable of adapting instantly to any future threat".
    Which isn't a feat, since he's just standing there monologuing.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I'd assume he gets his hammer back.

Personally, I'd have hoped young Thor just took the Necrosword.

Does RKT have feats for willing something bigger than 52 universes out of existence?

Which isn't a feat, since he's just standing there monologuing.
    He then proceeded to fight a guy who held the multiverse in one hand and beat him

Also this is not Superman per se. This is the thought robot, in the image of 'the greatest hero' or something who was powered by the energy released by fusing the positive Superman and anti matter ultraman

Also the dude who held the multiverse? totally got beat by GLs at 1% power and heat vision from regular supermen. After he beat the spectre of course. Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Does RKT have feats for willing something bigger than 52 universes out of existence?
    That comic had a weird definition of scale. In one panel, Thought robot is slightly larger than the monitors, who are about the size of regular humans, and in another, hes supposed to be bigger than the bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Nope.

But since the Thought Robot seems to be all over the place in terms of size, I'd say it's irrelevant unless he's given that size standard hereabouts, and even then, RKT is on the level of I shut down a Pantheon of Odin + fellows, because I didn't like the cut of their jib.

Nope.

But since the Thought Robot seems to be all over the place in terms of size, I'd say it's irrelevant unless he's given that size standard hereabouts, and even then, RKT is on the level of I shut down a Pantheon of Odin + fellows, because I didn't like the cut of their jib.
    Who's the most powerful person RKT willed out of existence?

BTW we're way off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Who's the most powerful person RKT willed out of existence?

BTW we're way off topic.
    Waved his hand and removed Mangog from existence. Going to look at the comic again to see how exactly he dealt with the Pantheon, but I believe he did the same.

I'm Cthulhu by the way, topics mean nothing to me.

Superman wins anyway.

Not to detract too much further from the the main thrust of the thread...but RKT willed out of existence The Ones Who Sit Above in Shadow (described as "gods to gods"), something Odin was never able to achieve.

Oh, and Superman beats Hulk.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

But since the Thought Robot seems to be all over the place in terms of size
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt the Manly View Post
    That comic had a weird definition of scale. In one panel, Thought robot is slightly larger than the monitors, who are about the size of regular humans, and in another, hes supposed to be bigger than the bleed
    That would be because it's not actually size despite what people keep saying.

They're outside 'reality', in such a way that abstract concepts like the story of the multiverse took physical form. That's what the philosophical rambling throughout that entire comic was about; it's not size, it's that the plane of existence (or whatever it was called) they're in is really weird.

That's why Mandrake could later actually be in the multiverse, roughly human-sized, where he proceeded to get impaled to death by a Green Lantern while an army of Supermen posed in the background. (Okay, being perfectly fair some small percentage of the Supermen were using heat vision.)

In other word, take Thought Robot Superman out of his fancy "the multiverse is just a concept" reality (or send an opponent to fight him that reality rather than doing it from the multiverse) and he's not so hot.
    Last edited by Siriel; 09-21-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    That would be because it's not actually size despite what people keep saying.

They're outside 'reality', in such a way that abstract concepts like the story of the multiverse took physical form. That's what the philosophical rambling throughout that entire comic was about; it's not size, it's that the plane of existence (or whatever it was called) they're in is really weird.

That's why Mandrake could later actually be in the multiverse, roughly human-sized, where he proceeded to get impaled to death by a Green Lantern while an army of Supermen posed in the background. (Okay, being perfectly fair some small percentage of the Supermen were using heat vision.)

In other word, take Thought Robot Superman out of his fancy "the multiverse is just a concept" reality (or send an opponent to fight him that reality rather than doing it from the multiverse) and he's not so hot.
    The more you know.

SupermanvsHulk

OK, since these two are traditionally and often considered the pinnacles of super-heroic power within their respective multiverses, let's have at it.

Any version of Superman that was considered "the main/real/our Superman at that time" is in play, from his original debut in 1938 to the present. Any exploits from Golden, Atomic, Silver, Bronze, Iron, 2000s and Modern Age versions of Superman are allowed. Evil doppelgangers that interacted with "Our" Superman, i.e. Ultraman, NOT allowed.

Any version of the Hulk that was considered "the main/real/our Hulk at that time" is in play, from his original debut in 1962 to the present. Any exploits form Silver, Bronze, Iron, 2000s, and Modern Age versions of the Hulk are allowed. Evil doppelgangers that interacted with "Our" Hulk, i.e. Maestro, NOT allowed.

All respective powers, skills and knowledge are simultaneously in play for both combatants.

Fight is to the death, minimal prep time, no innocent bystanders around, no outside interference or help, all-time most powerful versions only.

Who wins, under these circumstances, in your informed opinion?
    LOL cmon seriously? Superman kills Hulk by breathing at him if we're talking Silver Age. Even the depowered one who killed Doomsday but got knocked into a Kryptonian coma as a result gives Hulk that work. Check out this summation - http://pinstor.us/articles/hulk-vs-s...rength-titans/