Quote Originally Posted by TheMadTitan View Post
I am fully in the camp of "Thor fans need to give the Hulk some respect," but Thor has survived getting thrown through a planet. By Galactus. Who, I think we can all agree, outpowers the Hulk.

And honestly, we've seen that version of the Hulk once, maybe twice? It's just not enough to really make a call on. At least Warriors Madness Thor (which, again, I think was a terrible story that served mostly to make people gasp at Goldilocks) had a whole storyline dedicated to crushing everybody who got in his path.
Listen, if we go by fights in the comics the Hulk actually leads by a wide margin (strangely enough the Hulk also lost more than he won against submariner, so I know this is pretty arbitrary). Certainly Galactus is more powerful than the Hulk of course, but that doesn't mean Thor can go toe to toe easily with someone whose every movement crushes continents, I said Thor could do it WITH DIFFICULTY, and I stand by that.

As for Thor Warrior's Madness it was shown during Infinity Watch and Thor was actually the antagonist. And what mot people forget is that Thor got the power gem during that storyline, which meant Thor was Thor+Warrior Madness+The Hulk powerset on cosmic level. Even so Thanos trashed him.