Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,816 to 1,820 of 1820
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookfan5878 View Post
    A prophetic post! Fortunately, Kitty is way too popular and too good of a character to be permanently ruined by Guggenheim. I hope the next artists grow out her hair, too. I hate that short style on her
    She at the very least has long hair in AoXM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So I am thinking of doing a Valentine’s Day themed CYOA fanfic for Peter/Spider-Man with about eight different love interests to meet, either in their civilian or superhero personas, so I was just wondering what sorts of things fans of Peter/Kitty might want to see in a possible date or romantic setting? Just an experiment I might be trying as a Spider-Man fan...

BANNED

Science fair.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

A trip to the American Museum of Natural History or the Hall of Science, grab a quick meal from a food truck, catch a show by Cat's Laughing at a small club, nightcap/early breakfast at a diner.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    A trip to the American Museum of Natural History or the Hall of Science, grab a quick meal from a food truck, catch a show by Cat's Laughing at a small club, nightcap/early breakfast at a diner.
    I like the idea of different options for date in established New York locations and those are both great ideas, so I’ll bear those in mind! Thanks for your suggestions!