Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I would have prefered if Power Girl, Huntress and Fury would have become the new Trinity of Earth 2.
    Yeah, this does make the role of Power Girl and Huntress a bit weird. But they should also be more important in-universe, because they actually are from the original generation of Wonders. I'd be fine with them keeping mostly to themselves if the book was well written.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The Val, Thomas, Fury "trinity" that Scott refers to being developed later down then line is definitely something that should be explored in the mentioned spin-off title.
    Actually, I would be fine if they marketed a book starring all three as a Trinity book, but again, only if they aren't as important as the new Trinity.

As long as Nicola Scott is drawing this title, I really don't care who writes it, even though the series has been blessed with two really good writers so far.

Her artwork is just gorgeous. She's right up their with the greatest of all time IMO.
    WHO DAT?!!

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseReverseFlash View Post
    This book has been a failed experiment. Its time to let it get swallowed by a black hole and replaced by a perpetual WW2 type JSA book. I'd like to see a gay Alan Scott go up against 1940's American society.
    So the British can force Alan to undergo hormonal treatment designed to reduce his libido, whose end result is impotency and Gynecomastia... Yeah...*

Note: That is what the British did to Alan Turing after he was outed.
    Last edited by RobinFan4880; 05-06-2014 at 10:08 PM.

I'd be all for Val/Thomas/Fury to be the new Trinity. The only thing that bothers me about those three is their age. It seems all over the place, where as Clark/Bruce/Diana all seemed to be the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    As long as Nicola Scott is drawing this title, I really don't care who writes it, even though the series has been blessed with two really good writers so far.

Her artwork is just gorgeous. She's right up their with the greatest of all time IMO.
    Pretty much my thoughts, she is a great person too, I feel pretty lucky her being from Australia as she usually makes it to a lot of our conventions, still need to get a commission off her, will be hard trying to decide what of though, maybe Earth 2 Flash...

i love the idea of the new Trinity. im very much looking forward to Val becoming the Superman of Earth 2. we havent seen much of Fury though. hopefully she shows up soon. was so hyped for her fight with Barda but they kinda forgot about that storyline.

im very tired of evil Superman murdering thousands of people in every issue. i really hope this is resolved soon and that he can have one last heroic act when/if he gets free from Darkseid's brainwashing.

Haven't been a big fan of Earth 2. Dropped it after the first couple issues. But some of these recent developments with Superman returning, Thomas Wayne being Batman, and Lois being Red Tornado have me intrigued. It really is a very different kind of setup for a DCU. It has taken a while for it to develop, but I'm willing to be patient when it comes to good stories.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.