Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    why not just build concentration camps to put the mutants out of their misery. they don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else.
    Whoa, I'm sure Wanda wouldn't do that.

She'd rather teleport all of them to fight Time Manipulators against their will. There's canon proving she's down.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

All-New Member YellowLunarHuman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    Is there anything Scarlet Witch could do to redeem herself? If not, should the character be killed off forever?
    I'm so glad someone is asking this question. I'm still unsure how she's lucid enough to be on Uncanny Avengers. Reading the responses has been great! Personally, I don't think she's been redeemed yet and I'm unsure how they can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    I have no idea what kind of version you've been reading if you think it's in character for her to want to "finish the job" then... She spent CC trying to fix the depowered mutants only to be thwarted by friends and foe alike.
    Also, she fought the P5 to prevent them from ending the world - which Darkclops almost managed to do anyway - she wasn't out there fighting "to make sure the mutants were not restored" as you're claimoring.
    The P% 2 were not a threat to the world until the Avengers repeated attacks pissed them off. Attacks that Wanda helped commit.

She tried to talk Hope out of taking the PF and saving the mutants even up to the last panel before h Hope took it.

Since CC her big intration with Mutants has been to try to drop them all willing or not, trained or not into a battlefield as cannon fodder.
    That and make a few idiot and racist speeches in support of a bigot

why not just build concentration camps to put the mutants out of their misery. they don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else.
    Well, there's Axis that might just be right up your alley then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Whoa, I'm sure Wanda wouldn't do that.

She'd rather teleport all of them to fight Time Manipulators against their will. There's canon proving she's down.
    Right now she's fighting for mutants in the middle of Genosha, canon is proving you wrong about her. Unsurprisingly.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

oh pish posh. you totally misunderstood that, her motivations were as clear as day.
    Just as clear as the average posting on Storm-front and just as stupendously ignorant and hateful

Right now she's fighting for mutants in the middle of Genosha, canon is proving you wrong about her. Unsurprisingly.
    She has switched sides how may times so far?

That's not a true statement. She's actually fighting to stop the Red Skull, her motivations being unknown but presumably the main one being that the Red Skull ruling would mean bad news for everyone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    That's not a true statement. She's actually fighting to stop the Red Skull, her motivations being unknown but presumably the main one being that the Red Skull ruling would mean bad news for everyone.
    Ah, so she's fighting for humans and mutants (and the fluffy animals and the trees).

How non-discriminatory of her.

She's had no chance to prepare the exodus ritual. That's the only reason she isn't doing it, as canon showed in UA. Ignoring her past sins/actions, unsurprisingly........

Yup. CAn't play victim when everyone's dead.

If you've read Axis #1, you know what you just said is false. So...yeah. :/
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"No justice, no peace."

If you've read Axis #1, you know what you just said is false. So...yeah. :/
    If you read UA, saw how she was told of the Red Onslaught, and she STILL chose to exodus mutants, you'd know I'm right. So, yeah........ :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    She's had no chance to prepare the exodus ritual. That's the only reason she isn't doing it, as canon showed in UA. Ignoring her past sins/actions, unsurprisingly........
    The whole UA#25 is her monologuing while fighting the Skull, and they come up with a whole different plan with Strange in Axis...
    So unless you can point to the part anywhere she thinks "oh-no-I-have-no-chance-to-prepare-the-exodus-ritual-dang-it-Skull!", I'll have no reason to acknowledge your headcanon as anything else, sorry?

Here I thought you made a personal vow to fight such thing, guess the vow didn't hold against your own bias.

"No justice, no peace."

she spent the whole issue monologuing about how her daddy is an awful person, she didn't care for anyone in the camps.

The whole UA#25 is her monologuing while fighting the Skull, and they come up with a whole different plan with Strange in Axis...
    So unless you can point to the part anywhere she thinks "oh-no-I-have-no-chance-to-prepare-the-exodus-ritual-dang-it-Skull!", I'll have no reason to acknowledge your headcanon as anything else, sorry?

Here I thought you made a personal vow to fight such thing, guess the vow didn't hold against your own bias.
    She wont be monologing when the source she needs is stuck in Rogues head, that simple. Why would she go "I could do this, but I can't because Rogue is babysitting my man right now?". A reader whose read the whole series doesn't need to be told this again. Like I said, she cant warp them the heck out of there, so now she has to suck it up and fight.

All canon, btw........ The Apocalypse Twins are sorely needed right now in thess dark times.

she spent the whole issue monologuing about how her daddy is an awful person, she didn't care for anyone in the camps.
    That doesn't fit POTE canon bag, so it shouldn't be brought up.

Well, there's Axis that might just be right up your alley then.

Well, the canon also proves that Cyclops is right 95% of the time, but go and tell that to certain people.

Besides, Carnage, Doctor Doom, Enchantress, Absorving man and some others are also fighting against the Red Onslaught, but that doesnt mean that they are fighting for the mutants.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 10-21-2014 at 02:01 PM.