Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

There's the gay dupe who comes out (ha ha) every now and again. Since each dupe represents a bit of Jamie's personality, then he's not 100% straight. (Although near enough)

The gay dupe was one of my favourites after the unpredictable one and the libido unleashed one in X-Factor. The new cheesy Hollywood lawyer dupe in She Hulk is great as well.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Sea Hound; 09-18-2014 at 03:18 AM.
    "Self has no time for this."

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    I must have seen this a hundred times, and it still makes me laugh. Brilliant.
    Me too. EVERY time it gives me the giggles.

There's the gay dupe who comes out (ha ha) every now and again. Since each dupe represents a bit of Jamie's personality, then he's not 100% straight. (Although near enough)
    I'd put him 2 on the Kinsey scale.

The gay dupe was one of my favourites after the unpredictable one and the libido unleashed one in X-Factor. The new cheesy Hollywood lawyer dupe in She Hulk is great as well.
    I wasn't sure... was the Hollywood guy the gay dupe? Not to be stereotypical, but he did seem quite gay. So it is the same dupe, OR did Jamie make yet another gay dupe? (moving him up to 3 on the Kinsey scale).

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Me too. EVERY time it gives me the giggles.

I'd put him 2 on the Kinsey scale.

I wasn't sure... was the Hollywood guy the gay dupe? Not to be stereotypical, but he did seem quite gay. So it is the same dupe, OR did Jamie make yet another gay dupe? (moving him up to 3 on the Kinsey scale).
    Now that you mention it Matt Rocks could easily be gay. (He's either a brilliantly awful straight man, or a brilliantly awful gay one.) He seems different to the gay dupe though, so I'd say they were different. So Jamie is a 2 or 3 depending.
    "Self has no time for this."

This was originally poster by Spider Chan in the LGBT Marvel Characters Appreciation thread; but it's very relevant to the topic here, so I thought I'd give everyone the news...

SPIDER CHAN: So first Bendis says that there are plans for a trans character.
    And today he posted this:

WHAT ARE YOU TEASING MR BENDIS????