Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I want a secret relationship between Captain America (Steve) and Iron Man!

As does everyone on tumbler, which I note is where you got that pic from.

Or how about Magneto and Prof X as lovers?
    one time at Mutant Camp...

how about a new moon knight with personalities of different sexual orientations?

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Or how about Magneto and Prof X as lovers?
    There's so much on panel evidence for that. You just need a filthy mind.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    "Self has no time for this."

BANNED

As others have said, I think established LGBT characters should be used. However, it would be hilarious if they retconned Cyclops and Wolverine's relationship. All this time they've been secretly meeting to 'release' their pent up aggression towards each other, and they've managed to keep it on the DL. Their past/current interactions have always seemed homoerotic. I have a filthy mind though, so it's probably just me.
    Last edited by sprior93; 09-16-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    As others have said, I think established LGBT characters should be used. However, it would be hilarious if they retconned Cyclops and Wolverine's relationship. All this time they've been secretly meeting to 'release' their pent up aggression towards each other, and they've managed to keep it on the DL. Their past/current interactions have always seemed homoerotic. I have a filthy mind though, so it's probably just me.
    Not alone in either shipping Scogan, (google it!) or having a filthy mind. Scoot and Logan and all the Schism malarkey make more sense if you see it as repressed attraction. You could also read their pursuit of the same woman as sublimated feelings for each other. Because the way the stories are written, sometimes it's not so much about Jean, as it is about the relationship between Scott and Logan.

The more I think about it, the more I'd love to see Machinesmith (who is LGBT) take over Iron Man for a while. He's not evil evil, but nor is Tony Stark the role someone would learn "goodness." Maybe the unlimited power/options actually start weighing on Starr, driving him to his own "Demon in the Bottle" (or an equivalent).

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 09-17-2014 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    To clarify: This is meant to be a "passing of the mantle" thing? Where a new character takes over an existing identity?
    Originally yes but I'm fine with the direction the thread has gone. Tony stark doesn't necessarily need to be the only iron man after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I can't be the only person who wanted marvel to do more with Living Lighting?
    You're certainly not alone there! He's the only gay man to have served as an avenger, although not openly, which is something that needs to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    And the Guthrie family, as big as it is, is bound to have at least one kid who is gay -- watching a Southern Christian (and possibly homophobic) family come to terms with that would make for good storytelling.
    Given that the rest of the family can do things like shoot lightning out their eyes the gay kid would be the only normal one.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Given that the rest of the family can do things like shoot lightning out their eyes the gay kid would be the only normal one.
    It would be the easiest coming out ever!

GUTHRIE: Mom... I'm gay!
    MOTHER GUTHRIE: oh thank God! I just got the house re-insured and couldn't handle another mutant's puberty

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    It would be the easiest coming out ever!

GUTHRIE: Mom... I'm gay!
    MOTHER GUTHRIE: oh thank God! I just got the house re-insured and couldn't handle another mutant's puberty
    *house blows up*

None. Stop changing characters to meet some sort of quota. Make a new interesting gay character if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by shinken View Post
    *house blows up*
    Hahahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I'd love to see Machinesmith (who is LGBT) take over Iron Man for a while. He's not evil evil, but nor is Tony Stark the role someone would learn "goodness." Maybe the unlimited power/options actually start weighing on Starr, driving him to his own "Demon in the Bottle" (or an equivalent).

I must have seen this a hundred times, and it still makes me laugh. Brilliant.

Ultimate Member

Jaime Madrox
    Silver Surfer