Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default We need a movement like #gamergate in comics

We need something like #gamergate to get rid of the SJWs who demonize us fans AND creators ( example : #firerickremender) this outsiders, this intolerant, willfully ignorant armchair activists who aim to tear a venerable , 50 plus years old comics company a new @%%hole everytime that they make a cover that they dont like.

end rant

#notallcomiccreators
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOT View Post
    We need something like #gamergate to get rid of the SJWs who demonize us fans AND creators ( example : #firerickremender) this outsiders, this intolerant, willfully ignorant armchair activists who aim to tear a venerable , 50 plus years old comics company a new @%%hole everytime that they make a cover that they dont like.

end rant
    So what? You got tired of being banned from /co/ for this shit so you came here?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

We bloody well do not.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Oh god no.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

I've never heard of it, but going by the OP is this some mens rights activist reddit type thing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    I've never heard of it, but going by the OP is this some mens rights activist reddit type thing?
    That's the vibe I am getting.

It's a bunch of jackwagons who have been harassing a game developer and a game critic for being women involved with games who make games or videos about games that they don't like. Bileful nonsense from the bowels of 4chan.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post

Half of my twitter feed in the #gamergate tag are female, no egg accounts but real people, mostly young gamers, tech students

BANNED

They're called Zenescope fans.

(Who do reportedly have a sizeable female following.)

BANNED

I'm too lazy for any movements that don't involve my bowels. We had a whole reboot thing here a while back to try and weed out the a-holes, and for the most part it's doing fine. If you see jerkish behavior among your comic collecting friends, in your shops, or elsewhere point it out and make a point to call them out on cruddy behavior. If this is some men's rights thing, ignore everything I just said and find your ignore button and go ahead and put me on that list.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    It's a bunch of jackwagons who have been harassing a game developer and a game critic for being women involved with games who make games or videos about games that they don't like. Bileful nonsense from the bowels of 4chan.
    #gamergate is for journalism integrety and to end the demonization of gamers, I wont deny that female devs and critics have been arrased, doxxed by cowards and degenerates, but that has been happening from years ago,
    #gamergate is just a few weeks old. ANYONE can say somthing awful and add the #gamergate hash tag, but if you botter to check on Twitter you would see that is a very diverse thing, and not even the 1% are mysoginist psychos like some would suggest

Extraordinary Member

Its rather like saying somebody needs Herpes.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOT View Post
    #gamergate is for journalism integrety
    No, it is not. If you believe that, you fell for a smokescreen put up by trolls. This has been documented; Google is your friend.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    No, it is not. If you believe that, you fell for a smokescreen put up by trolls. This has been documented; Google is your friend.
    Adam Baldwin came up with the #tag at least one hour before the screencaps from 4chan. Even if it is a troll thing, please do search the # right now and tell me how many of the users are douches, a holes ...and how many are from honest, intelligent men and women. Here is an interesesting article on the cancer known as social justice warriors http://www.littletinyfrogs.com/artic...e_ride_is_over
    Last edited by MOOT; 09-15-2014 at 10:28 AM.