Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Yeah, it's not like Wonder Woman went out of her way to save Supes from the Cheetah infection, or the Sirens' song, or the Kryptonite poisoning Rhonda caused, or the Doomsday infection... How many times do we have to see Supes lying on the ground incapacitated with Wonder Woman kneeling over him (it happened in the Masters of the Universe crossover, too, BTW) before it's okay for there to be a story when Supes has to save her?
    You forgot Faora and Zod.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    So the preview. Does spoil WW FE a bit.

I guess we know why she embraced her title as God of War and she wears the armor that she did.

How did Superman get there? Why has he the starry Donna Troyish things in his uniform?

What happened between them?

And they going to confront Nemesis?

Do you all think somewhere from WW and SM/WW we going to see hints of Donna Troy?
    Do you think this might be an illusion? Superman is musta've shaved and gotten a hair cut really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Do you think this might be an illusion? Superman is musta've shaved and gotten a hair cut really fast.
    You know I am wondering that too. So far FE has been dark so expect anything I'm guessing.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

It does seem that more is going on with SM than meets the eye. For whatever reason, I think Nemesis is mentally manipulating Diana to learn the route out of Tartarus. SM is probably some doppelgänger that is using Diana's feelings for SM to get her to help him get out of Tartarus. Just a thought. But, yeah, it also seems as if they had a bad break up.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    It does seem that more is going on with SM than meets the eye. For whatever reason, I think Nemesis is mentally manipulating Diana to learn the route out of Tartarus. SM is probably some doppelgänger that is using Diana's feelings for SM to get her to help him get out of Tartarus. Just a thought. But, yeah, it also seems as if they had a bad break up.
    You could be on to something. I don't know why but when he's holding her and then following her out...his eyes look a little ...it's the eye brows. Maybe I am imagining it and it's the inking but he looks a little shifty.

You forgot Faora and Zod.
    Then five instances is apparently not enough.

You know I am wondering that too. So far FE has been dark so expect anything I'm guessing.
    I think WW is being manipulated by someone here. Using her feelings for Superman to get whatever it wants. I'll be really surprised if this is indeed Superman.

BANNED

of course not, WW saved him from faora and zod, but the rest i fail to see her saving him.

Also he saved WW from doomsday

Apparently not...

Apparently not...
    Nothing will ever be enough. So why bother at all? And all it serves is to derail the topic at hand as we can all see.

I think WW is being manipulated by someone here. Using her feelings for Superman to get whatever it wants. I'll be really surprised if this is indeed Superman.
    I'm really keen to see this foe Nemesis. Soule says she will be used again. And if this isn't Superman, Diana is still very much hurt over what happened and that he apparently left. Wondering when we will learn what Kal did to make him stop wearing the S.

Nothing will ever be enough. So why bother at all? And all it serves is to derail the topic at hand as we can all see.
    Yep, back to topic...I still think this Superman is either an imposter or an illusion. Since Superman himself said he would never wear the costume again.

I'm really keen to see this foe Nemesis. Soule says she will be used again. And if this isn't Superman, Diana is still very much hurt over what happened and that he apparently left. Wondering when we will learn what Kal did to make him stop wearing the S.
    Which one was Nemesis again?

Yep, back to topic...I still think this Superman is either an imposter or an illusion. Since Superman himself said he would never wear the costume again.
    I was hoping to see bearded Kal actually.

I was hoping to see bearded Kal actually.
    Just look up a picture of Henry Cavill