Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

All those covers are hideous!
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #14
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI
    Art and cover by DOUG MAHNKE
    Variant cover by DARWYN COOKE
    On sale DECEMBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
    It’s no surprise that after recent events, Superman and Wonder Woman are cautious about the appearance of the new hero who calls himself Wonderstar. But this mysterious hero seems to be asking for nothing more than their guidance in dealing with his strange, erratic powers – and for their help in protecting his loved ones and his secret identity! The only problem is that his past is a blank slate. He doesn’t know who he is, where he comes from – or why is feels a strange connection to the Man of Steel and the Amazon Warrior!
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

It’s no surprise that after recent events, Superman and Wonder Woman are cautious about the appearance of the new hero who calls himself Wonderstar. But this mysterious hero seems to be asking for nothing more than their guidance in dealing with his strange, erratic powers – and for their help in protecting his loved ones and his secret identity! The only problem is that his past is a blank slate. He doesn’t know who he is, where he comes from – or why is feels a strange connection to the Man of Steel and the Amazon Warrior!

-----------------------

Calling it first: "Wonderstar" is their child coming from a future or somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post

-----------------------

Calling it first: "Wonderstar" is their child coming from a future or somewhere.
    Eh xD We posted this at the same time xD Anyway, yeah...that's what it could seem, isn't it?
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post

-----------------------

Haha, definitely. Guess that means Donna won't be their time displaced daughter? Well, if she ends up on the Titans show, she'll definitely be brought back into the Nu52.

BANNED

wow so original... I expect better from Tomasi. do a plot twist and don't do it

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    wow so original... I expect better from Tomasi. do a plot twist and don't do it
    Won't be the definite future if they do that route or might be clone with both of their DNA.

Ugh...Injustice...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Geez somebody help me with WW #37 solicit and cover, the covr is not all bad but WW is like 15 and her supermodel pose.
    So she will attack the amazons, and superman will be there to help her...oh whyyy 90s are back for WW
    She's not the one one attacking the Amazons; they're being attached by some "mythological force" apparently connected to her role as War.

I'm glad to see that this role, the Amazons, and mythology will all apparently all still be important in the Finches' run; it make me think they will be build on Azz's run and not setting it aside.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

This is the only cover I really like from the batch. These golden birds make me wonder if Osira may be the villain in question.

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I would *love* it if Osira was the returning villain. She's such a cool concept, an alien who believes she's a god.

I have to say, I find Finch's WW here to be sexy. I think its the way he draws the hot pants
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

WORLDS’ FINEST #29
    Written by PAUL LEVITZ
    Art by JED DOUGHERTY
    Cover by YILDIRAY CINAR
    On sale DECEMBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    The secret history of Earth-2 continues! Superman tracks an Apokolips probe to Paradise, where finds an older woman – and she’s a wonder he never expected to meet! Meanwhile, Batman and Lois Lane collide on the trail of terrorists, but find a thief who’s way ahead of them…

Paradise, wonder... Will Wonder Woman be in this as well? She will be in #28 after all...

WW's hands are talons in that cover for some reason, nothing wrong with the anatomy.

Wonderstar? Wonder=Diana, Star=Sun=Kal-El. Blank slate? If this isn't their son I'll eat my hat.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    WORLDS’ FINEST #29
    Written by PAUL LEVITZ
    Art by JED DOUGHERTY
    Cover by YILDIRAY CINAR
    On sale DECEMBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    The secret history of Earth-2 continues! Superman tracks an Apokolips probe to Paradise, where finds an older woman – and she’s a wonder he never expected to meet! Meanwhile, Batman and Lois Lane collide on the trail of terrorists, but find a thief who’s way ahead of them…

Paradise, wonder... Will Wonder Woman be in this as well? She will be in #28 after all...
    Probably. Why "an older woman," though? Will he meet Hippolyta? Or maybe a Wonder Woman from an alternate future? Or one of the goddesses? Or is the Earth 2 Wonder Woman herself "an older woman" compared to Superman, and wil lthis issue show their first meeting? It would be cool if she'd been around (agelessly) since at least World War II, to echo some old continuity. Maybe she fought in WWII but was considered a "legend" or battlefield mass hallucination and was not a fully public superhero.

ETA--OK, just looked at the 28 solicit and cover, which I must have missed last month. So, she was Wonder Woman when Bruce and Clark were still just boys. I wonder how long she has been around.
    Last edited by Silvanus; 09-15-2014 at 04:04 PM.