Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Default DC New 52 Solicits for December (Part 1)

Part 1: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/09...-december-2014
    Part 2: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/09...-december-2014
    Part 3: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/09...-december-2014
    Part 4: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/09...-december-2014

* Interesting to see Jim Lee doing the cover for Justice League. I wonder if that is a semi-permanant thing until Fabok gets settled in.
    * First Blue and Gold solicit for JL 3000
    * Merlyn making it into Green Arrow finally - I actually like the looks of the solicits from the new creative team
    * Aquaman vs. Grodd?
    * Flash is going nowhere for me right now - not interested in this direction
    * Everyone seems down on Godhead (snicker), but I think it sounds interesting mainly because I want to see the New Gods more
    * Finally get the backstory of Ollie Queen and Roy Harper's relationship
    * Grayson TIMES 3!
    * Supergirl going back to school...I REALLY like that they are making this move along with Batgirl
    * All of the new Gotham titles look great to me
    Last edited by AlexanderLuthor; 09-15-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Future Flash thing shouldn't be so long, arc's that drag on for some much issues always end disappointing

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I really want to jump into Flash, but I am hearing such negative things, it's holding me back

Ahh Aquaman such a fun book.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Part 2

Secret origins of Grayson & Animal Man.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Anyone else notice that in the Future's End solicits it says the "Endgame" begins here. It's capitalized for no reason and just happens to be the title of Snyder and Capullo's Batman arc. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    I really want to jump into Flash, but I am hearing such negative things, it's holding me back

Ahh Aquaman such a fun book.
    I don't think there's lots of negativity going on about The Flash, aside from the changes with Wally West and his characterization if we're going by previous continuity. One of the few things I don't like about the book is the constant present and future repetition, because it can cause confusion (for me at least) on the overall story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I don't think there's lots of negativity going on about The Flash, aside from the changes with Wally West and his characterization if we're going by previous continuity. One of the few things I don't like about the book is the constant present and future repetition, because it can cause confusion (for me at least) on the overall story.
    I'm just worn out with the future flash thing i though it would end with earlier last issue he was said to be five years away which is futures end can't believe even in december a conclusion doesn't seem to be close

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    I'm just worn out with the future flash thing i though it would end with earlier last issue he was said to be five years away which is futures end can't believe even in december a conclusion doesn't seem to be close
    I think featuring both present and future was a decent concept at the start, which we have got to see a different Barry with less morals. So we sort of have split stories in the book, but it's surprising this whole present/future thing is still carrying out in upcoming issues. So it looks like this split timeline is going to become exhausting and more confusing

Astonishing Member

Very excited about Soule's Swamp Thing, as always. Godhead has a lot of potential to make me a sad panda, but it is what it is. Double dose of Grayson and Catwoman is promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    Very excited about Soule's Swamp Thing, as always. Godhead has a lot of potential to make me a sad panda, but it is what it is. Double dose of Grayson and Catwoman is promising.
    Same its either the new gods are killing Lanterns or brainwashing them into their soldiers based on the cover and solicit

Grayson x3 ohh lordy

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

What a month this is going to be! Return of Robin on Christmas Eve?!?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

My excitement level just went through the roof reading all of the solicits.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Grayson x3 ohh lordy
    And he's the "Star Hero" of that issue of Secret Origins, rather than a support one. DC really going all-in on the title, it seems! Similarly, nice to see them give NuCatwoman an Annual as well.

And the "Zero Issues" of all three Super titles included in the Krypton Returns collection? Bumps that up to a "Buy" from a "Maybe" for me.