Default NYCC 2014 Speculation

With New York Comic Con a little less than a month away already, what is everyone expecting to hear coming from Image in October? Could there possibly be even more creative teams cooking up books that will expand our pull lists and burn deeper holes in our wallets? Any books that have been announced for quite some time that we haven't heard much of since their initial announcement?

Right now I want to get a proper confirmation and maybe a little preview of Wolf which Ales Kot and Matt Taylor mentioned on twitter. Alongside that I wanna see more info on Feel Better Now and a release date, been wanting to read that for a while now.

Now something a little left field, I hope we get a return date for Nowhere Men if it actually is coming back because I REALLY enjoyed that book when it came out.
    Black Science, Copperhead, Deadly Class, East of West, The Fade Out, Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Injustice, Invincible, Lazarus, Manifest Destiny, Nailbiter, Outcast, Saga, Southern Bastards, Spread,The Walking Dead, Wayward, XO Manowar

I think Image is saving their big announcements for when they have their Image Expos. I wouldn't expect anything too big. Maybe some art previews from series that were announced a while back but we haven't heard much from since.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman