Page 457 of 945 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 14170
    Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Wasnt even trying to get him lol
    Wait...is he the craftable one or the other one? I have been wondering if craftable thingies could be got in the mystery boxes.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    I could and may be wrong but I don't think there is going to be a "Pirate Deadpool" character. I think that load screen is just depicting the pirate hats you get as a reward for one of the Halloween challenges.
    He's in the code. AND I am not breaking spoiler protocol because he is clearly on the loading screens.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    He's in the code. AND I am not breaking spoiler protocol because he is clearly on the loading screens.
    You are a virtuous code protector ! The first load screen that I saw had his chest hidden...so just the hat. I have now seen the full Deadpool/shirt/"Rrrrrr" and will redact my doubts.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Not sure if this is new, or I'm late but you can use power move emotes (shift 1) to catch Impy now. If you are in a rush it's quicker than sitting down on a bench.
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    Wait...is he the craftable one or the other one? I have been wondering if craftable thingies could be got in the mystery boxes.
    No, he is box only. And craftable sidekicks are craftable only, though crafting parts do show up as box items
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    Not sure if this is new, or I'm late but you can use power move emotes (shift 1) to catch Impy now. If you are in a rush it's quicker than sitting down on a bench.
    Finally. Yay!
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

AM i the first one to finish all the halloween achivments, if yes, yay!!! If no, who beat me?Capturedsds12.PNG Capturedsds.jpg

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    AM i the first one to finish all the halloween achievements, if yes, yay!!! If no, who beat me?
    If you just now completed them, yes, I completed them yesterday, and I know there are people here who completed them days ago. Congratulations none the less!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

When you mean completed, you got mini dp and all the stuff I listed? Or was I the first?

I saw a few people yesterday who had completed the Halloween achievements...so I don't think you're the first but you're probably in the top 20 or so.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

AM i the first one to finish all the halloween achivments, if yes, yay!!! If no, who beat me?Capturedsds12.PNG Capturedsds.jpg
    I got you beat by a couple of hours :P
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Finally knocked mine out 30 minutes ago...I had many problems with the "Simple Cycling Technique".

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    If you just now completed them, yes, I completed them yesterday, and I know there are people here who completed them days ago. Congratulations none the less!
    But I finished mine in my underwear! So that should count for something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I got you beat by a couple of hours :P
    Two words: Tagless Hanes.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

For best fractal farming missions I found so far: All for Jagguernut, Freezer Burns and Modok Mo' problems.

I use my heros at level 4-8 for those missions and they are good for level up as well as fractal farming. It all depends on which boss you are comfortable fighting. If you can fight Sentinels without dying ( Jagguernut is pretty easy), go for All for Jagguernut. If you want better craft items, go for Freezer burns and Modok, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You're the first adult I know who admits they squealed over a fuzzball like a bamf.
    Eh, like one of my best mates always says: You're not really an adult until you can admit you like "immature" things without worrying that it makes you seem childish.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

can someone please the asgardian dragon like for example how much xp does it give each time ?
    And please tell me what mission gives vibrainum ore because i have played time to tak aim and monster smash 15 times ech one and it dosnt give me the ore and if someone can post a list of the missions and the items it gives you

sorry if i am asking too much
    Last edited by TheDestroyer; 10-15-2014 at 04:57 AM.