Page 109 of 945 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Yeah, apperantly David "Diablo" Brevik is behind this big change. He wanted it to be as F2P as Marvel Heroes is. Which I think they've done.

In fact.... I think SHSO is now actually more F2P than Marvel Heroes is. At least earning the Fractals is faster/easier than Eternity Splinters.
    IMO, it should have been this way in the first place. When I first played this weeks ago, I found it impossible to get past a certain level without forking over real money. This game is targeted for Kids. They can't really afford a lot of heroes, but they can earn them... works in real life too...lessons...

If you want a challenge, go play marvel heroes...i still like SHSO and i love this new achievement system...with so much to do...now i have my hands tied.

BTW: GAME IS LIVE AGAIN!....with wolverine cutting the cables once again...and GOOD AGAIN
    Last edited by starshapedgummy; 06-25-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    IMO, it should have been this way in the first place. When I first played this weeks ago, I found it impossible to get past a certain level without forking over real money. This game is targeted for Kids. They can't really afford a lot of heroes, but they can earn them... works in real life too...lessons...

If you want a challenge, go play marvel heroes...i still like SHSO and i love this new achievement system...with so much to do...now i have my hands tied.
    Ok well what if I dont want to play marvel heroes? What about the game it self? Like I said

It is good to have features for people who play for free but the game really is free to play now like you can get everything without buying anything which can put the company in a financial loss which I don't like. I also don't like the new interface. What will happen where the prize wheel use to be? Just throw mayhem missions there? Won't they have to change the zones some how
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Game's back. Time for another stress test.

Edit: aaaand Wolverine did something AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Ok well what if I dont want to play marvel heroes? What about the game it self? Like I said

It is good to have features for people who play for free but the game really is free to play now like you can get everything without buying anything which can put the company in a financial loss which I don't like. I also don't like the new interface. What will happen where the prize wheel use to be? Just throw mayhem missions there? Won't they have to change the zones some how
    Considering Gaz is the same company behind Marvel Heroes, which has had this sort of set-up for a good while, now, I'm sure they know what they're doing. I think you're more worried about losing your "elite" status now that mere F2P players can actually afford to buy things.

The zones look fine without that ugly old, prize wheel. LOL. You really are grasping for straws, now.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

All-New Member

It is good to have features for people who play for free but the game really is free to play now like you can get everything without buying anything which can put the company in a financial loss which I don't like.
    They know what they're doing with F2P. The people who spend cash will still do so.... just like Marvel Heroes.

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Love the cheaper prices and the fact you can buy stuff with fractals.

Now we just need an X-Men zone already.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Have not played yet got to wait still I get off. The only I am like so far from all the posts NO MORE PRIZE WHEEL AND TICKETS. Kinda love that the daily gold is gone and you dont have to worry about missing a day for it to reset.

Gold has been devalued I would say HeRO UP is going through inflation right now.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Considering Gaz is the same company behind Marvel Heroes, which has had this sort of set-up for a good while, now, I'm sure they know what they're doing. I think you're more worried about losing your "elite" status now that mere F2P players can actually afford to buy things.

The zones look fine without that ugly old, prize wheel. LOL. You really are grasping for straws, now.
    And as an old school player who has been around since SHSO Beta... the Prize Wheel being gone is refreshing. It was a tedious pain in the butt.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Everyone seems to have forgotten our new Community Coordinator. Poor Eric will have his hands full these next few hours and days fielding all the comments. Since he's also involved with Marvel Heroes (and I still want some cross-transplantation Eric—Throg and Light Brigade Human Torch are my two MH to SHSO requests) he can give us the lowdown on how the two compare.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

If you're still having trouble getting in, keep clicking on Download Game Files. There have been a few incremental updates.

I'll be honest. I miss the 200 silver prize wheel ticket. NOT.

Edit: earning/reporting seems to be better synced this go around.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Thats what I dont like. Why should it be so easy to get these RARE heroes? They could have made the boxes have better chances because it was a bit out of hand when people would buy to many boxes. When you can buy anything in the game for free with fractals for such cheap low prices then that takes away the purpose of Gold. EVERYTHING IS TO CHEAP
    That doesn't bother me about rare characters. It's either pay for it, or play a lot to get them. So either way, they are still going to be free, I can only go for the boxes cause I was over 100,000 fractals once the update hit.

You should be happy it's cheaper, it will allow you to have access to everything the game has to offer without worrying about plopping down hundreds of dollars on gold. I've put down tons already on the game and this change makes me want to put even more down.

This change will make my nephew happy, his parents are very cheap and won't give him money for a sub. lol I would, but then what about my money for the subs! lol

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

I REALLY wish I converted to fractals before the update.

But, things are almost too cheap.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

I think they counted each ticket as 10ish silver and divided all your silver by 10 to give you fractals. I only have 5000 fractals.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Silver and tickets were automatically converted to fractals. You're good.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

They did it for you. I didn't either and I had a whole lot of fractals!