Page 850 of 945 FirstFirst ... 350750800840846847848849850851852853854860900 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 14170

It's the lack of communication that is so infuriating. I understand that crap happens and things don't always get finished. But it literally takes five seconds for somebody to hop on a social media account and say, "Sorry, guys. Late/No update this week."
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    It's the lack of communication that is so infuriating. I understand that crap happens and things don't always get finished. But it literally takes five seconds for somebody to hop on a social media account and say, "Sorry, guys. Late/No update this week."
    I think this is the majority opinion on this forum.

I think the secondary complaint would be an overall obscure direction of the game.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I think this is the majority opinion on this forum.

I think the secondary complaint would be an overall obscure direction of the game.
    Add the constant bugs to that and then it's all compounded by seeing things happen over on Marvel Heroes.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Random question, but how much fractals are card games dishing out.(Mine have been stuck at 33% for a week without loading)

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Random question, but how much fractals are card games dishing out.(Mine have been stuck at 33% for a week without loading)
    Between 10 to 45.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Between 10 to 45.
    Hmm I was hoping more, Thx Spy.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    You may have to delete your cache and redownload the game. My laptop was doing that a while back, and that fixed it.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Trying to get fractals for characters, crafting, etc. is next to impossible for me. xD

Any tips/special tricks to how you guys do it?
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    Trying to get fractals for characters, crafting, etc. is next to impossible for me. xD

Any tips/special tricks to how you guys do it?
    Do you have the fing fang foom sidekick?

If I'm really "grinding", I start a speed boost potion, which is good for 60 minutes and allows for much faster moving around the cities. I then megacollect with fing fang foom for a character, change characters and run around and get the next person or two's stuff while waiting for fing fang foom be ready to mega collect again (5 minutes). I also hit every star jar I go past and I also use one of my strongest/fastest characters to rip through the meham missions in each city. EOTE spidy and a number of others can do a mahem mission in mear seconds. If you don't have EOTE spidey, you could get the sidekick version, superior spidey, etc.

If there are particular crafting items you need, certain missions reward certain crafting items, and each city has different crafting items they reward per character. I use to have a list of what cities had what crafting items and what missions had what, but I don't any longer. It's probably posted somewhere in this thread or maybe someone else can repost it? Actually, it's hopefully in the shs wiki???

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Never knew 3 words could start a discussion. :P

I am just frustrated by the lack of support and information we get nowadays. The thing that bothers me most is that the devs haven't even told us what happened in that black out for that good 3 months. Also, there was that May Mega-Dump. They haven't really added anything new in the code since that dump, which worries me that this might be it. My birthday is in 5 days and I hope to see a decent update then. This really irritates me. Marvel Heroes is about to go 2016 and this game is basically in the hospital on life support while the other game is jumping in a field of flowers. My one wish....Fix the game, change the game, bring back the x4 fractals (it was extremely unnecessary to make it x2), and also bring back tokens, crafting parts, and etc to give you fractals! No one will pay the game when no content is released. Okay now, my last rant. The damage, accuracy, and buffs heroes get now. I watched a video on Avengers Loki, and he unfortunately wrecks. I mean, I'd settle for a "bad" hero in this day. Like Captain Marvel or M.O.D.O.K or Scarlet Witch. It is unnecessary to see 1,000+ damage in these hero ups. Okay I'm done, I'm calmed.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Never knew 3 words could start a discussion. :P

I am just frustrated by the lack of support and information we get nowadays. The thing that bothers me most is that the devs haven't even told us what happened in that black out for that good 3 months. Also, there was that May Mega-Dump. They haven't really added anything new in the code since that dump, which worries me that this might be it. My birthday is in 5 days and I hope to see a decent update then. This really irritates me. Marvel Heroes is about to go 2016 and this game is basically in the hospital on life support while the other game is jumping in a field of flowers. My one wish....Fix the game, change the game, bring back the x4 fractals (it was extremely unnecessary to make it x2), and also bring back tokens, crafting parts, and etc to give you fractals! No one will pay the game when no content is released. Okay now, my last rant. The damage, accuracy, and buffs heroes get now. I watched a video on Avengers Loki, and he unfortunately wrecks. I mean, I'd settle for a "bad" hero in this day. Like Captain Marvel or M.O.D.O.K or Scarlet Witch. It is unnecessary to see 1,000+ damage in these hero ups. Okay I'm done, I'm calmed.
    To be honest if I was running Gazillion and my browser based game was no longer supported by the most popular browser, I'd cease investing resources in it.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Mr E Shoe View Post
    Do you have the fing fang foom sidekick?

If I'm really "grinding", I start a speed boost potion, which is good for 60 minutes and allows for much faster moving around the cities. I then megacollect with fing fang foom for a character, change characters and run around and get the next person or two's stuff while waiting for fing fang foom be ready to mega collect again (5 minutes). I also hit every star jar I go past and I also use one of my strongest/fastest characters to rip through the meham missions in each city. EOTE spidy and a number of others can do a mahem mission in mear seconds. If you don't have EOTE spidey, you could get the sidekick version, superior spidey, etc.

If there are particular crafting items you need, certain missions reward certain crafting items, and each city has different crafting items they reward per character. I use to have a list of what cities had what crafting items and what missions had what, but I don't any longer. It's probably posted somewhere in this thread or maybe someone else can repost it? Actually, it's hopefully in the shs wiki???
    I can't really do a lot of mayhem missions. My highest level is Daredevil at 21 or 22 xD But yeah. I do the same thing while waiting for fin fang foom to cooldown for Megacollect. My stuff doesn't reset every couple hours though. It resets every 24 hours on the dot.
    Not sure how to get the "Collect tokens 20 times a day" achievement since this happens
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    To be honest if I was running Gazillion and my browser based game was no longer supported by the most popular browser, I'd cease investing resources in it.
    I've used Firefox in the past because it has (undocumented) features that neither IE nor Chrome have, that allow me to sniff out more information from a website; but Chrome's now incompatibility with Unity gave me the excuse to use Firefox regularly now, side-by-side with Chrome. Makes it easier for me to extract links from a page's content.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    I can't really do a lot of mayhem missions. My highest level is Daredevil at 21 or 22 xD But yeah. I do the same thing while waiting for fin fang foom to cooldown for Megacollect. My stuff doesn't reset every couple hours though. It resets every 24 hours on the dot.
    Not sure how to get the "Collect tokens 20 times a day" achievement since this happens
    You complete that achievement in 20 days. You have a small squad, the easiest fractals are the Explore section: visit each city, poke trees, scare pigeons, destroy bots, collect golden fractals, etc. and the Destiny achievements, the ones when you had to play a few missions in a sequence.

And you need a few sidekicks to make things easier, Mini FFF for megacollecting and destroy bots, R.O.B attracts fractals, the alley cat attracts tokens and poke Impossible man and Mini Superior/EOTE makes every mission easier and faster.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

So I was finally able to get into the game yesterday.
    While some problems are gone, like the major glitch most of us had, I still ran into some.

The one main issue was that when I tried to do some missions, some of them would not load, therefore, making me sign out and back in.
    I really need something exciting to happen that is going to make me want to get on....
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+