Page 931 of 945 FirstFirst ... 431831881921927928929930931932933934935941 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 14170

Hey all!
    Just dropping by, seems like nothing has happened since I left....and I still get stuck at 76% when I try to enter the game..No matter what I do.

http://www.ubitus.net/en/release/en20160914.html

I'm posting this article on the Ubitus because they are the Asia company that teamed up with Gazillion to launch Marvel Heroes in Asia (launch date was Sept. 2nd). On the 16th they show-cased their new cloud-based HTML5 program that should revolutionize mobile gaming. This 'pure' HTML5 program allows integration of new APIs that work on PCs browsers as well as mobile browsers. I know it's speculation at this point, but this shows the closest relationship Gaz has to entering mobile gaming as well as fixing their SHSO-API problem.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Thanks for the link, Centurian!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Gazillion has their first mobile/app game coming out on Halloween:

Gazillion's mobile/app dept., led by Ed Annunziata (creator of the Ecco dolphin games for Sega), will be launching their first game on Halloween. The game was made from a partnership with SHOWtime and will be based on the popular "Dexter" TV show. Hmmm...a game based on a serial killer...odd choice for a family game developer.

link

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Mark Rubin Returns to Gaming as Gazillion’s Newest Board Member

Gaming Industry Veteran Joins Chairman Tom Kalinske and CEO Dave Dohrmann, Credits Decision to Quality of Marvel Heroes 2016 and Company’s Future

FOSTER CITY, CA — Sept. 21, 2016 — Gazillion today announced it has further strengthened its board of directors with the addition of Mark Rubin, former producer and executive producer at Infinity Ward (2005-2015). Having led development efforts behind some of the most influential Call of Duty games of all time, Rubin will help shape the future of the company alongside fellow current board members Dave Dohrmann and Chairman Tom Kalinske. Gazillion’s popular action-RPG, Marvel Heroes 2016, played a key role in Rubin’s decision to join the company’s board, and he invites everyone to join him for a two-hour celebratory stream this Friday, Sept. 23, at 4:30 p.m. PDT via twitch.tv/MarvelHeroes.

“I’ve been a loyal player of Marvel Heroes 2016 for quite some time now, and I am especially impressed with the team's dedication to improving every aspect of the game. Its accolades are well earned,” said Rubin. “I also love what Gazillion has in its pipeline. And though that certainly involves plenty more for Marvel Heroes, it also extends to other projects such as the upcoming DEXTER mobile game and several other cool games in early development. This company is going to surprise some people.”

“It was a big win for Gazillion when industry legend Tom Kalinske agreed to lead our board of directors, and the addition of Mark to the board only make us that much stronger,” said Dohrmann, CEO of Gazillion. “Whereas Tom represents someone who revolutionized the way games are marketed, Mark’s creative input on some of the biggest selling games of the last decade helps us tremendously on the development end of things. He is a great addition to our board, and as we announce our product pipeline later this fall, our community will understand why Mark is a perfect fit for Gazillion.”

As producer and executive producer at Infinity Ward, Rubin was responsible for leading more than 250 developers through multiyear production cycles. He also led the Marketing and PR for the studio’s own brand and all of their games. Before leading production at Infinity Ward on Call of Duty, Rubin worked his way up through the ranks from tester to producer at Stainless Steel Studios, where he shipped Empires: Dawn of the Modern World and Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Why is gaz stocking up on big devs?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Why is gaz stocking up on big devs?
    There is something clearly going on. The team of Dave Dohrmann (CEO) and Tom Kalinske (Chairman of the Board of Directors) are truly considered visionaries. They've partnered with Ubitus to bring their flagship game to Asia (and I suspect will partner with them on Ubitus' HTML5 program). They've created a mobile/app division. They now have a VR/AR division. But...the biggest idea is their 'stealth' game they are working on.

Here's Tom Kalinske 1 hour presentation.

The first half hour is his resume, and it's very impressive. The second half is mostly his video game chops. Very little is mentioned about Gazillion, but Dave & Tom do introduce Ed Annunziata as head of Gaz's mobile/app dept and hint at the 'stealth' program. Dave & Tom also talk on the importance (and possibility) of AR/VR gaming.

Sadly, there is no talk on SHSO...so we're still in the dark.

Hello Guys and Gals

Looking for some advice here. We've just bought a nifty new laptop, and obviously I want to play SHSO on it, but I know the latest versions of various browsers don't like the Unity Web Player. So what browser should I use? The laptop comes with Edge and Chrome, but I use Firefox on my old laptop. I know, however, when I tried to install SHSO on a friend's new computer it didn't matter whether I used Edge or Firefox, the game wouldn't play. I don't want to waste too much time downloading the game files only to find the game won't play, so any thoughts on what I should do?

Otherwise, I just recently bought Reptil for my newbie account, the first time I've ever played him. After a slow start, when I thought about using a bunch of potions to level him up to get rid of him, I'm actually starting to warm to him. Not bad for a cheap purchase.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Apes&Grapes

Hey everyone. I've been on quite a long hiatus. Lately, things have been busy for me but its calmed down so I have more free time than usual. I was feeling bored and a bit nostalgic so I decided to stop by and play the game a bit today. I even bought a couple of heroes with gold. Man this game changed a lot, don't remember fractals. And I was a bit upset they took away the housing feature, that was one of the best parts of this game! Anyways, after reading the forums a bit I understand the dire state of the game. While having some experience with this situation I think its safe to say that if Gaz wanted to end SHSO, they would've done it by now. Lets not be too negative, too rush, and just enjoy the game while we can. Out of curiosity, has there been any rumors of an update? Or any glimpse of the game being touched by the devs? There's some technical stuff they could probably fix. I want to stay active with the community again, and enjoy the game further more (even though I'm probably a bit older for the intended age of the game xD).

Quote Originally Posted by Apes&Grapes View Post
    Hey everyone. I've been on quite a long hiatus. Lately, things have been busy for me but its calmed down so I have more free time than usual. I was feeling bored and a bit nostalgic so I decided to stop by and play the game a bit today. I even bought a couple of heroes with gold. Man this game changed a lot, don't remember fractals. And I was a bit upset they took away the housing feature, that was one of the best parts of this game! Anyways, after reading the forums a bit I understand the dire state of the game. While having some experience with this situation I think its safe to say that if Gaz wanted to end SHSO, they would've done it by now. Lets not be too negative, too rush, and just enjoy the game while we can. Out of curiosity, has there been any rumors of an update? Or any glimpse of the game being touched by the devs? There's some technical stuff they could probably fix. I want to stay active with the community again, and enjoy the game further more (even though I'm probably a bit older for the intended age of the game xD).
    There was one where the game was shut down for 3 days but nothing happened
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

We were supposedly getting an update but it turns out that was a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Protecting Tunneler Tiger View Post
    We were supposedly getting an update but it turns out that was a lie.
    I don't think it was a lie. I think it was a communication issue where the old devs knew that "update" meant new content for us while the current devs use "update" to mean anything including "maintenance". We got a "maintenance".

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I don't think it was a lie. I think it was a communication issue where the old devs knew that "update" meant new content for us while the current devs use "update" to mean anything including "maintenance". We got a "maintenance".
    But what did they fix? Everything is exactly the same as before.
    Milestones

Recent Events

Newest Characters Log
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by VoidScarfNinja View Post
    But what did they fix? Everything is exactly the same as before.
    Many people were unable to enter the game because of a server issue. That was the fix.

makes sense
    Milestones

Recent Events

Newest Characters Log