Page 819 of 945 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820821822823829869919 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 14170

SHIELD SITREP 8/20/2015

from the office of Director Fury

Alert Tony Stark that Obadiah Stane has unveiled his Iron Monger armor! Let’s hope Stane hasn’t solved the icing problem yet…

New Titles have been requisitioned for Agents! Report in and update your status!

*For S.H.I.E.L.D. Use Only*

Recruits and agents are advised to delete their “SHS” game cache at http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup if the updates below are not seen. Do not uninstall and reinstall the Unity Webplayer.

Iron Monger is now available in the Shop to Agents for Early Access. Obadiah Stane really likes this armor…

Iron Monger receives +50% bonus mission XP and 2x mission Fractal Burst Play bonuses now through Sunday (23rd).

v23 Titles are also available in the Shop to Agents. Who wouldn’t want “The Bunnishing” with their Squad name?

Big Time Spider-Man, now available to all Recruits, receives a 2x mission Fractal Burst Play bonus Friday through Sunday (23rd), 6am to 12 noon and 8pm to 2am PDT.

The Fight For Fractals Continues missions, now available to all Recruits, receives a +50% mission XP bonus in the standard version, +100% mission XP bonus in the crisis version, now through Sunday (23rd).

Agent subscribers have an additional 4 hour 3x Fractal Burst Play, Friday through Sunday, 2pm to 6pm PDT.

The hands of Sad Spider-Men are less twitchy now. They’re much more composed during their sadness.

Known Issue Warning: While progress has been made on a critical bug preventing many players from seeing their achievements, several side-effects have been reported and noted:

Achievement tracking windows may take a minute or so longer to appear
    The “Travel To Baxter” Destiny achievement may not complete
    Some card game quests may hang on the loading screen
    A complete solution is still in progress. Known partial workarounds:

Blank Achievement windows may be repopulated by opening the Craft Items window
    Blank “The Watcher” windows may be repopulated by opening the Craft Items window
    The “Stuck at 76% game loading” bug may be bypassed by clicking the HOME link while stuck, clicking the Logout link on the Home page, relogging the account, then re-attempting to enter the game.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wow, Snail didn't wait at all to level up Iron Monger.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

For future use:

New Contest:

And now something completely different!

Our newest contest is simple but tricky! Create a Title to be added to the game in a future update, and if you’re 1 of 10 titles we pick, you win! Simple, right? Here’s the tricky part: we already have a list of Titles we’re going to reveal, so if you create a Title we already have, you’re out! How will you know if the title is already on our list? You don’t! So, think out of the box and create a unique title we haven’t thought of and you can win!

*The Rules*

Contest starts: Now!
    Contest ends: Tuesday, August 25, 12:01am PDT (Check your time zone!)
    Number of winners: 10
    No runner-up prizes since we have more big prizes this time. This contest is easy to enter!

*The Prizes*

Your winning Title
    A unique title: “The Title-Creating”
    1 Gold Badge of your choice!
    50 Gold
    4 days of Agent membership (not a full week, but enough for a weekend Fractal Burst!)

*What we’re looking for*

Winners will not be randomly picked, but selected because we like them.

One title entry per Squad name. Multiple entries for the same Squad will disqualify you.

Titles that duplicate our future Titles are out!

In case of duplicate Titles between players, the 1st one to enter their Title counts.

English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German titles are eligible.

Titles entered or edited past the deadline will be disqualified. Check your time zone!

Don’t forget to include YOUR SQUAD NAME and the Gold Badge you want.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

New Contest:

"This contest is easy to enter!" ... and how exactly do we enter? Email? FB?
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Trish/Scott said in FB replies that they will make an official announcement on FB to which entries will be posted.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Yeah, hope they change it like they did with Electro, but Big Time is pretty good anyway.
    I sent an email to them yesterday and I too had Electro in mind as an example. So I informed them about BT Spidey's HU and and told them that they should really look into it and make it hit multiple times; the same way they fixed Electro's.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Trish/Scott said in FB replies that they will make an official announcement on FB to which entries will be posted.
    It's posted on FB now, and that's where your entry (you can only enter once!) must be.

And now something completely different!

Our newest contest is simple but tricky! Create a Title to be added to the game in a future update, and if you’re 1 of 10 titles we pick, you win! Simple, right? Here’s the tricky part: we already have a list of Titles we’re going to reveal, so if you create a Title we already have, you’re out! How will you know if the title is already on our list? You don’t! So, think out of the box to create a unique title we haven’t thought of and you can win!

*THE RULES*
    Contest starts: Now!
    Contest ends: Thursday, August 27, 12:01am PDT (Check your time zone!)
    Number of winners: 10
    No runner-up prizes since we have more big prizes this time. Besides, this contest is easy to enter!

*THE PRIZES*
    Your winning Title
    A unique title: “The Title-Creating”
    1 Gold Badge of your choice!
    50 Gold
    4 days of Agent membership (not a full week, but enough for a weekend Fractal Burst!)

*WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR*
    Winners will not be randomly picked, but selected because we like them.
    One title entry per Squad name. Multiple entries for the same Squad will disqualify you.
    Titles that duplicate our future Titles are out!
    In case of duplicate Titles between players, the 1st one to enter their Title counts.
    English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German titles are eligible.
    Titles entered or edited past the deadline will be disqualified. Check your time zone!
    Don’t forget to include YOUR SQUAD NAME and the Gold Badge you want.

Here’s my title entry: The Pizza-Eating
    Now, don’t copy me!
    pacman emoticon
    And good luck!

Also "Fractal Burst" announcement:

Super Hero City’s newest heroes bring the Fractal Burst with them! Double your mission fractals with Iron Monger and Big Time Spider-Man!

Big Time Mission Fractal Burst Play
    2x Mission Fractals with Big Time Spider-Man
    This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in all missions for everyone
    6am to 12 noon and 8pm to 2am PDT

Iron Mission Fractal Burst Play
    2x Mission Fractals with Iron Monger
    Now through Sunday in all missions

In addition, the Fight For Fractals Continues missions, now available to all Recruits, awards bonus mission XP upon completion to everyone through this Sunday:
    - standard mission = +50% XP
    - crisis mission = +100% XP

4 hour Burst Play, AGENTS ONLY
    3x Fractals
    This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
    2pm to 6pm PDT

Not an Agent? For Early Access, Fractal Burst Play and other bonuses, subscribe here: https://www.heroup.com/membership/play-option
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 08-21-2015 at 09:33 AM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

About that "sinister thing" you said some pages ago Spy, I just saw a person with a Iron Monger level 40 without membership, and then he changed to Iron Man Midas also level 40, squad level was 2k, achievements only 4k and 185 heroes, the only explanation I can think is if the person was a dev, but I think he was chasing me, I can't imagine a dev doing that.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Is there a reason why alot of players don't use team buffs in missions? I try to as much as possible to increase everyone's survival.

Quote Originally Posted by happyman2 View Post
    Is there a reason why alot of players don't use team buffs in missions? I try to as much as possible to increase everyone's survival.
    Yes, the same reason they stand in fire or acid until they die.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Yes, the same reason they stand in fire or acid until they die.
    LOL!! Raven your posts always kills me! They way you write them nonchalantly as well, lol.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

About that "sinister thing" you said some pages ago Spy, I just saw a person with a Iron Monger level 40 without membership, and then he changed to Iron Man Midas also level 40, squad level was 2k, achievements only 4k and 185 heroes, the only explanation I can think is if the person was a dev, but I think he was chasing me, I can't imagine a dev doing that.
    Do what I do, gather their info (screenshots are best) and send them to Gaz. I just ran into two people I've NEVER heard of, one with a 7500+ squad level and a non-Agent with a 6500+ squad level. I have no problem snitching on these obvious cheats. Gaz needs to crackdown hard on these people...I like Raven's MAC-address-banning idea.

Anyone else think that Scott has moved on, too? It seems that Trisha (who goes by "Hugs Cats") is now answering all the FB queries.

Quote Originally Posted by happyman2 View Post
    Something related, if I'm using a hero with a team damage boost P2 (like Squirrel Girl), I activate it after summoning a sidekick during the boss stage of the mission, so that their attacks do that much more damage. Especially since I got Doreen's gold badge for my non-agent account for fractals, by boosting my EotE sidekick and smartbomb, killing the boss is faster. So take note, summonable sidekicks benefit from team armor/damage/speed/health boosts, the last for healing them before they automatically leave the battlefield when their time is up.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Wat was the squad namr i only know one person whoa like that and one hacker who beenhacking since 2 years ago and havent got banned at all
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Wat was the squad namr i only know one person whoa like that and one hacker who beenhacking since 2 years ago and havent got banned at all
    Let's get one thing straight...a hacker gets into a computer system, a thief uses weaknesses in the game files to steal intellectual property/labor which hurts the game and its paying customers. If you know someone who is STEALING from Gaz (and us) it is your duty to tell Gaz who that person is, and if you know, how they are doing it. Let these thieves ruin some other game.