Page 836 of 945 FirstFirst ... 336736786826832833834835836837838839840846886936 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    After playing the new mission a few more times, I've concluded that all of the really horrible bugs are caused when you allow Enchantress to turn you into various Asgardians. Which is also why it seems to break on me during the last Asgard battle each time--the screen is so filled with characters during that fight, it is very difficult to avoid them all.

Today, I got turned into Thor and my max health got dropped to 175. 175! Even after I turned back. Why are those blasts coded green, and not red? That's sure not a buff in my book. And after turning back into myself, my health meter was only visible for a few more seconds before disappearing. I only managed to stay alive by running around and healing myself while the Thors did all the work for me.

Also, the Thor that shows up in the villain spot kinda is a villain? The game shows them there whenever Amora hits a giant with one of her spells, and he gets turned into Thor. Normally, they act as "good guys" for that period and you can't attack them, so it was hard to tell. But just now the graphics lagged, showing a giant as Thor when he should have turned back. I was very confused as to why my helper was attacking me, but saw that when I targeted him it affected the phantom health meter.
    I agree that the mission have some bugs, but I completed the achievements for 10 adamantium in both regular and crisis, and didn't had any trouble, but I always try to not get turned into Thor, and it's not so hard, after playing a few times you notice that the lightning always strike in the same spots, so it's not so hard to avoid, I normally finish without being turned one single time, but when it happens I never lose the max health like you said, I don't know about that.

The health meter disappearing only happens to me if I use a summoner hero, and one of the summoned get turned, this also happens in "The Gods of Thunder" mission, but I completed the mission with X-Force Wolverine, in the final of the stage 3, you just have to kill Avengers Loki without using the Hero Up, after Avengers Loki is dead, the lightning stop, and you can use the Hero Up normally.

The Thor's icons happens when one villain is turned into Thor, so there are 3 bosses, A Loki, Malekith and Enchantress, and 3 Thors, one for each boss if they got turned, when they are Thor they act as "good guys" and take damage from the bad guys, if Enchantress die, her Thor's icon dies too, or vice versa.
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 09-14-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Both are buffed repaints. My Level 5 FA Cyke is a buzzsaw already.
    thanks for the update. are you still doing the codebreak report?
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    thanks for the update. are you still doing the codebreak report?
    Yes. There hasn't been anything of note since the huge data dump back in May. Gaz has also been releasing Sneak Peak pictures...one of the latest shows Spider-Gwen. And there's been very little in the VO (voice over) section other than this guy showing up in X-Force Archangel's:

The thing is...he was in the original Archangel's VOs, too...so it looks like Gaz just copy & pasted old game files...but there's always hope.

I was very disappointed that Gaz failed to make any characters based on Secret Wars or the wonderful "Ant-Man" movie. It'll be interesting to see the game's direction after they finish all the ones from the May mega upload. I'm still hoping to see some monsters for Halloween, too...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I'm still hoping to see some monsters for Halloween, too...
    Me too. A playable Dormammu would also be awesome.
    By the way, who is behing Mr. Fantastic in this picture? (Link) Is it another scrapped character, or was it supposed to be Whiplash from this abandoned mission? (Link)

I was very disappointed that Gaz failed to make any characters based on Secret Wars or the wonderful "Ant-Man" movie. It'll be interesting to see the game's direction after they finish all the ones from the May mega upload. I'm still hoping to see some monsters for Halloween, too...
    I'm glad they haven't bothered with any Secret Wars tie-ins. I'm sick of the pace of my ongoings suffering because Marvel decided to shoe-horn the characters into every possible "event," (Can you even really call it that when there is at least one a year?) but this one really takes the cake. If I wanted crappy overdone AU's, I'd just read fanfic. No need to make me suffer through three issues of filler (after a pretty big question is raised, no less) before you cancel my favorite title.

I was disappointed we didn't get any new characters from the MCU, though. It would have been too much to hope that we get AoU versions of the original six, but I thought we'd at least get Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Ant-man.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    Me too. A playable Dormammu would also be awesome.
    By the way, who is behing Mr. Fantastic in this picture? (Link) Is it another scrapped character, or was it supposed to be Whiplash from this abandoned mission? (Link)
    Other than the fire coming from his head it does look like Whiplash. He's been in the game files for over 2 years (as a boss and "Playable") and was on the 2 year anniversary card, too:

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Yes. There hasn't been anything of note since the huge data dump back in May. Gaz has also been releasing Sneak Peak pictures...one of the latest shows Spider-Gwen. And there's been very little in the VO (voice over) section other than this guy showing up in X-Force Archangel's:

The thing is...he was in the original Archangel's VOs, too...so it looks like Gaz just copy & pasted old game files...but there's always hope.

Thanks at this point any new character will be welcomed. On a side note finally got Iron Monger and I love his move when his riffle sweeps across everyone.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Other than the fire coming from his head it does look like Whiplash. He's been in the game files for over 2 years (as a boss and "Playable") and was on the 2 year anniversary card, too:

Uhmm....the fire isn't coming from his head, that's just Super Skrull's flame fist behind him.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Uhmm....the fire isn't coming from his head, that's just Super Skrull's flame fist behind him.
    Lol. Spy... what a nooob!
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Do you guys have any news on when Spider Gwen may release...???
    Last edited by eagle1604; 09-15-2015 at 09:42 PM.
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

Favorite Characters : Gamora

Spy is right, his head is on fire on both images.

What?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Lol. Spy... what a nooob!
    No I'm not! On an unrelated note where is the pigeon coop?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1604 View Post
    Do you guys have any news on when Spider Gwen may release...???
    I'd guess Thursday around 2:30 PM PST.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    Spy is right, his head is on fire on both images.
    His head is on fire with passionate love, the neighbors complain about the noises above...

Jean Grey has the "First Appearance" uniforme in the game, if they had used the same blue and "X" belt on FA Cyclops, he would look much better in my opinion.

Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

What?!!!

No I'm not! On an unrelated note where is the pigeon coop?

I'd guess Thursday around 2:30 PM PST.

His head is on fire with passionate love, the neighbors complain about the noises above...
    Oh you think you're so preetyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Jean Grey has the "First Appearance" uniforme in the game, if they had used the same blue and "X" belt on FA Cyclops, he would look much better in my opinion.

Gaz got the coloring/blue right for Cyke...but did mess up on the "X". Gaz messed up on Jean's coloring...I agree the coloring's should match.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Oh you think you're so preetyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    I can always count on you getting my references.