Page 585 of 945 FirstFirst ... 85485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 14170
    Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

I am sad to see that there was no hero preview in this week's newsletter or Feedback Friday. But I'm very happy that we started off the year by getting 3 giant villains. Hopefully February's theme is just as awesome.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    I am sad to see that there was no hero preview in this week's newsletter or Feedback Friday. But I'm very happy that we started off the year by getting 3 giant villains. Hopefully February's theme is just as awesome.
    I know, this lowers our chances of getting Nighthawk.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

I decided to open just one box of Juggy Box..
    I got Mini EOTE Spider-Man!!!
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Did they make it so missions arent locked?

Like If Im being magneto, I can now play in a magneto mission.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Did they make it so missions arent locked?

Like If Im being magneto, I can now play in a magneto mission.
    Missions are no longer locked so yeah you can play as magneto on his missions.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    Missions are no longer locked so yeah you can play as magneto on his missions.
    Do you guys like this or think the lock made sense? Im trying to figure out what I think. I don't really care honestly. I just got onslaughts third right click. Not impressed. I hate how people arent unique like they use to. BUFFS arent impressive at all to me either. I like when certain few had buffs and it was like "Bring a healer or someone who gives buffs" But now everybody has buffs... so overrated and annoying. I wish they would give people 3 fighting right clicks. What happened to buffs being rare
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Do you guys like this or think the lock made sense? Im trying to figure out what I think. I don't really care honestly.
    Not letting certain characters play some missions never really made sense to me. I mean, in survival missions there was a chance of being able to fight yourself. And since there's no "friendly fire" (allies can't harm you), players can't get confused and attack you by mistake. Also, some mission-based achievements were harder if not every character was allowed to play.

Do you guys like this or think the lock made sense? Im trying to figure out what I think. I don't really care honestly. I just got onslaughts third right click. Not impressed. I hate how people arent unique like they use to. BUFFS arent impressive at all to me either. I like when certain few had buffs and it was like "Bring a healer or someone who gives buffs" But now everybody has buffs... so overrated and annoying. I wish they would give people 3 fighting right clicks. What happened to buffs being rare
    I don't really think buffs have ever been "rare" per see, but less characters did have them. I think the developers are trying to make it easier for the younger players to get better at the game.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

The buffs are annoying. EVERY GUardian has them. EVERY New character has them. And people need to stop expecting characters every week. We just got tons of characters back to back. It takes time for them to make content and quality is key. We need to give them a break.

Has anyone seen Duke Plastic Judge's Sprites on the wiki?I think they're really good.

The buffs are annoying. EVERY GUardian has them. EVERY New character has them. And people need to stop expecting characters every week. We just got tons of characters back to back. It takes time for them to make content and quality is key. We need to give them a break.
    If you don't like buffs don't use them. Also as the game gets more popular more people will be expecting more new characters. In 2012 we used to go weeks without an update. When we finally got an update the character was sometimes not even that good.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Random wish list; aside from the Surfers on their surfboards, I wish FF Spidey could use the Fantasticar in his emote 3 for the racetrack hot spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Wobbly Guardian View Post
    Also, nice to see that they looking into more in depth ways of earning heroes.
    When I asked that question I gave an example: since Blast From The Past has the Hydra Four mini-bosses which are repaints of four Avengers (Thor=Hammer, Captain America=Militant, Hawkeye=Bowman, Iron Man=Tactical Force), why not do a limited time achievement whereupon getting adamantium on that mission with one of the originals will unlock his Hydra counterpart.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    If you don't like buffs don't use them. Also as the game gets more popular more people will be expecting more new characters. In 2012 we used to go weeks without an update. When we finally got an update the character was sometimes not even that good.
    It is not that I dont like buffs, they're cool but I prefer more people to not have them so I can have more attacks that damage. If people want big updates or zones, they cant make as much characters I would think. Unless they make characters and in the background, they slowly make the big updates. Hero up has done great these past years I remember when they didnt have updates a lot. They communicate with us a lot and are a great game

All-New Member

Hey Forum Goers! I have some information regarding X-Force Psylocke.

Her quote when the player clicks on solo mission: "I can deal with this just fine on my own,thanks."

When you click to do the mission with your friends: "Splendid! The right team for the job!"

Her 2nd Power up Is "Time for a Psionic Boost!"

I donīt think she says anything on her 1st and 3rd.

And last but not least, Her quote when she completes a mission with other heroes!"Excellent work, mates! Well done!"

And, Add me to the directory. my username is the same as my squad name. (Ignore my level, I played with another account, I Donīt remember the access details for,and for that i created a new one,So i know what i am doing on a mission). And if you want to add me, i am normally in the daily bugle, with x-force psylocke most of the time,but i might also go to the other zones if i need to complete an achievement and with other heroes for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal Irrelevant Scarf View Post
    Hey Forum Goers! I have some information regarding X-Force Psylocke.

Her quote when the player clicks on solo mission: "I can deal with this just fine on my own,thanks."

When you click to do the mission with your friends: "Splendid! The right team for the job!"

Her 2nd Power up Is "Time for a Psionic Boost!"

I donīt think she says anything on her 1st and 3rd.

And last but not least, Her quote when she completes a mission with other heroes!"Excellent work, mates! Well done!"

And, Add me to the directory. my username is the same as my squad name. (Ignore my level, I played with another account, I Donīt remember the access details for,and for that i created a new one,So i know what i am doing on a mission). And if you want to add me, i am normally in the daily bugle, with x-force psylocke most of the time,but i might also go to the other zones if i need to complete an achievement and with other heroes for the same reason.
    Thanks for the wiki help! Welcome aboard to the forums and team!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!