Page 750 of 945 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 14170

Normal access, non-private window for me. But out of curiosity, I did try playing in a private window just now. Didn't see any difference, game-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Totally random question: do you play the game on Firefox with a private window or not? On my laptop I don't, but on the office PC I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    To all my fellow CBR dads!
    And a Happy belated Father's Day to you and all as well!

Not Squad Online related, not even Marvel related, but I do have to post this Star Wars + Father's Day related link:
    http://www.savagechickens.com/2015/0...ur-father.html
    Super Hero Squad Online player!
    Playing on Firefox 39.0
    Unity player version: 4.6.6f2 (http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup)
    Unity Plugin version: 5.0.3f2 (http://unity3d.com/webplayer/)

Hey guys, I've taken a break from SHSO for about 9 months now and I'm just starting to get back into it. Anything major happen while I was gone? Did all the Guardians finally get released? Also, I can't wait to see what new content we'll get this week!

For all you computer wizards out there, here's a thing.

OK, so I've been having problems with bugs as you all know, similar to a lot of players on this forum - can't switch characters, can't mega collect, achievements read zero, and recently I've discovered that I can't load and play card quests, and I don't seem to get my daily collect fractal bonus. I've got the same bugs on my two accounts (agent and non-agent), and on my son's account, and on my son's friend's account.

Now, this morning, I tried to log in on my partner's laptop, and - no bugs! I only accessed my non-agent account, and I didn't wait to check all the possible bugs (as my partner needed her laptop for work, curses!) so I 'll go back and try the other three accounts and test the rest of the bugs later, but: on both laptops I was using Firefox, both laptops are currently working on the same home network, and for both laptops I followed the instructions when they were given for the recent update to clear caches before downloading game files. I cannot think of anything that I have done differently for the two laptops. So why bugs, bugs, bugs on my own laptop, and no bugs on my partner's laptop (both Dell, although different models)?

Oh, and welcome back Blitzcrank - but don't have too high expectations for new content, apart from a new craftable hero we've had diddly-squat for ages!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Hi Chris

I live in Sweden so I'm in the right time zone for you, so feel free to send requests to my two squads and my son's squad, I'd be happy to do some missions together with you. However, I'm not in SHSO a lot right now because of all the bugs.

I managed to sort out the not-able-to-change-character and not-able-to-mega-collect tonight by going into my achievements (all still 0), but I didn't seem to get my fractal bonus for completing the daily collect, and then when I tried to play a card quest it wouldn't load.

I can live with most things, but if I can't play the card game, I'm not interested any more! These bugs need to be sorted and quick, the game is so broken it's unbelievable! I tried to send a ticket but I don't think it got through, there was no 'submit' button. Surprise, surprise.
    Hi Sean,

I tried to add you for one week. :-)
    Additionally I wrote you a message here, but as you remarked, you are not online very often at the moment.
    I keep trying.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrishb View Post
    Hi Sean,

I tried to add you for one week. :-)
    Additionally I wrote you a message here, but as you remarked, you are not online very often at the moment.
    I keep trying.

Chris
    Hi Chris

As well as the bug-business diluting my enthusiasm for the game, I had a long weekend holiday around midsummer, at Legoland in Denmark (rather more for my lad Helmer than me, but it was good fun!), so I haven't had so much opportunity to play recently. Whenever I log in I'll check and see if you are online.

Separate observation: I gave 10 fractals to the Watcher last night, and even though there was just an hour or so left until the draw, I was one of only four players to deposit fractals! I think the highest amount of fractals deposited was around 270 or something. So I don't think many people are bothering with the World Event while all you can win are XP potions.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Have you noticed any difference in lagging or glitches between the two?
    The one time I tried private browsing on my laptop I saw no noticeable differences, but am just curious if it might somehow be effective against bugs. I did once, as a crazy experiment, played both accounts on the laptop at the same time, with my agent account using normal browsing and non-agent on private browsing; it worked, but seriously taxed the system.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Definitely Not Blitzcrank View Post
    Hey guys, I've taken a break from SHSO for about 9 months now and I'm just starting to get back into it. Anything major happen while I was gone? Did all the Guardians finally get released? Also, I can't wait to see what new content we'll get this week!
    The max level is 40 now and some new characters. Other than that nothing new, because there was a long peroid of no communication with Gaz.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

HAVE U BEEN ON LATELY?????????????aND I HAVENT MY PC DIDNT COME BACK FROM REPAIR YET
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Totally random question: do you play the game on Firefox with a private window or not? On my laptop I don't, but on the office PC I do.
    I usually play on chrome with npapi enabled but I've been trying firefox and IE since the bugs started though, I haven't tried using a private window. The PC I have issues on is the same one I have been using for the past 4 years without previous problems, the laptop I tried was absolutely brand new and so a fresh install of unity webplayer and all the game files (there was no prior cache that needed removing) - same bugs appeared on both machines.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

@Bug
    As we have no clue what causes the bugs, how about we collect some data for gaz ? For Instance:

Player: (Name)
    Bug: (Yes/No)
    RIG: (Laptop/PC/ etc.)
    Graphic: (Nvidia, AMD, etc.)
    CPU: (Intel, AMD, etc.)
    Browser: (...)
    Deleted Cache: (Yes/no)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Oh, and welcome back Blitzcrank - but don't have too high expectations for new content, apart from a new craftable hero we've had diddly-squat for ages!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    The max level is 40 now and some new characters. Other than that nothing new, because there was a long peroid of no communication with Gaz.

I noticed this upon doing some more research into what happened while I wasn't playing. Normally Gaz was on top of everything giving us content non-stop. Is the game shutting down soon or something?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Definitely Not Blitzcrank View Post
    Is the game shutting down soon or something?
    It depends on whom you ask.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Does anyone here know what happened to CBOX its not working for me anymore..
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

Favorite Characters : Gamora

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1604 View Post
    Does anyone here know what happened to CBOX its not working for me anymore..
    Don't know- it's working fine for me at http://my.cbox.ws/cbrshso
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Has there been any news to when Spider-Gwen will be released? I have saved up and am dying to add her to my collection!