Page 751 of 945 FirstFirst ... 251651701741747748749750751752753754755761801851 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 14161
  1. #11251
    Rookie Member Wollomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Question for Chris,

    When you click on your character, it shows a "MAX" where your level is if you are at max lvl. Can we get rid of the word "MAX" and just have it say "lvl40" or "lvl20"?

    thanks!
    SHSO Name: Enraged Gerbil
    SHSO Level: 4,500+
    SHSO Achievements: 12,500+
    Fav. Heroes: Quicksilver and Nightcrawler

  2. #11252
    Junior Member millsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Has there been any news to when Spider-Gwen will be released? I have saved up and am dying to add her to my collection!
    Gazillion never updates this game anymore because they stink
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

  3. #11253
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    2,374

    Default Happy 1 Million Views!

    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

    SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

    CBR/SHSO Player Directory

    If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

  4. #11254
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    When I stop playing, which might be soon, what should I do with my account? I know that I'll have to get rid of all of my personal information but what then?
    No reason to do anything if you quit playing...as long as you don't have your account on auto-renewal (is this possible on PayPal?).

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhat Mang View Post
    Wait... what? Submit button for tickets from this site? https://www.heroup.com/support/

    I was able to submit a ticket... I see it now in the My History list of the Help Center page with a status of Received...

    I don't get it.
    The "Received" notice is automated. It means Gaz has your ticket but hasn't read AND responded to it. You should have also gotten an email in your attached email address.

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Has there been any news to when Spider-Gwen will be released? I have saved up and am dying to add her to my collection!
    There hasn't been much work to content. Almost all programming has gone to glitch/bugs and this level 40 upgrade.

    Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Gazillion never updates this game anymore because they stink
    I think they're under-staffed. They have a skeleton crew of programmers and when an issue arises, they don't have enough manpower to fix the issue AND give us new content. Shame on Gaz for not shifting some MH devs to help during these times.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

    SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

    CBR/SHSO Player Directory

    If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

  5. #11255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Shame on Gaz for not shifting some MH devs to help during these times.
    The more I read up on the subject, the more I think Gaz really doesn't care about SHSO anymore. It just isn't as profitable as MH is. I think it's clear now what Gaz wants. No point in me even starting to play again.
    SHSO ID: Prince Slippers Gecko

  6. #11256
    Spectacular Member Crazy_Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Falun, Sweden
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Definitely Not Blitzcrank View Post
    The more I read up on the subject, the more I think Gaz really doesn't care about SHSO anymore. It just isn't as profitable as MH is. I think it's clear now what Gaz wants. No point in me even starting to play again.
    It is strange, though - if Gaz didn't care at all any more about SHSO, then why go to all the trouble of sorting out a host of bugs and trying to realign the fractal currency so that SHSO is profitable? Why appoint a new SHSO community contact? Why introduce a max level of 40, and bring back the World Event? Given that we'd had no new content for quite a while before the recent changes, it would have been quite understandable if Gaz had let things just roll on without any of the changes that have been introduced until an eventual closedown, if closedown was their definite intention.

    By the way, I did go back on my partners laptop, and I get none of the bugs that I am experiencing on my accounts on my own laptop. So I've sent in a ticket. I guess for now I'll use my own laptop when I have to and sneak onto my partner's laptop when she doesn't need it!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

  7. #11257
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Wow I've never seen an update that decreases the enjoyment of a game so much. Not only can you only purchase the gold badges with gold, but the fractal rewards have been lowered SIGNIFICANTLY. I thought I read on the update that they reduced fractal rewards by half. I'm currently an agent (I paid the $10 because Goliath is too cool to pass up :P) and on Curse of Malekith I only got 36 fractals. Instead of the previous 144. That's a factor of 4, not 2.

    Why such punishment on the fractals? Because a few crazy losers amassed a million fractals? Major bummer :/

    This also makes me wanna play missions even less now, because megacollecting is BY FAR the fastest method of accruing fractals. Gas, why you so mean?

  8. #11258
    Wicked & Divine Carmaicol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chipotle Hills
    Posts
    316

    Default

    "Crazy losers" might not be the right words, maybe "Dedicated players", but not only them, if you really try to farm fractals you can get almost 5000/day with a medium sized squad. That's 150'000 a month as a free player. It was ridiculous, as Millsfan notice as soon as Recharge started.

    You can do maybe 15000-20000 fractals doing the same work, keep in mind that as a free player when the game started you needed 20 days to fill a wheel worth 150 gold and save 600 to get ONE character. Those days getting a suscriptions was a huge difference, and it should now. Members should get more benefits, maybe 3x as sugested, maybe more content, more sales, bonus weekends, etc.

    I'm doing around 6000-8000 fractals now playing misions and doing achievements, since there's nothing new, I can save. That's fine for a free player.
    Last edited by Carmaicol; 06-24-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

  9. #11259
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamzilla View Post
    Wow I've never seen an update that decreases the enjoyment of a game so much. Not only can you only purchase the gold badges with gold, but the fractal rewards have been lowered SIGNIFICANTLY. I thought I read on the update that they reduced fractal rewards by half. I'm currently an agent (I paid the $10 because Goliath is too cool to pass up :P) and on Curse of Malekith I only got 36 fractals. Instead of the previous 144. That's a factor of 4, not 2.

    Why such punishment on the fractals? Because a few crazy losers amassed a million fractals? Major bummer :/

    This also makes me wanna play missions even less now, because megacollecting is BY FAR the fastest method of accruing fractals. Gas, why you so mean?
    Speaking as a "crazy loser" I think that is why Gaz had the 5X and 3X fractal event this last weekend. I think they realize that they cut the fractals too much and are experimenting on the right amount. That right amount might be having the 3X and 5X weekends/hours routinely instead of readjusting the current payout.

    Simply put, a member should be able to easily buy all regular content that was released during their membership with regular (1 hour daily) gameplay.

    I also believe that Gaz should have legacy content that members would either have to save for or grind for. AND...I believe there should be exclusive content available for purchase (gold bundles) only.

    BUT, my main complaint is the failure to open up the game to all countries that have PayPal.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

    SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

    CBR/SHSO Player Directory

    If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

  10. #11260
    Nevermore! Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Speaking as a "crazy loser" I think that is why Gaz had the 5X and 3X fractal event this last weekend. I think they realize that they cut the fractals too much and are experimenting on the right amount. That right amount might be having the 3X and 5X weekends/hours routinely instead of readjusting the current payout.

    Simply put, a member should be able to easily buy all regular content that was released during their membership with regular (1 hour daily) gameplay.

    I also believe that Gaz should have legacy content that members would either have to save for or grind for. AND...I believe there should be exclusive content available for purchase (gold bundles) only.

    BUT, my main complaint is the failure to open up the game to all countries that have PayPal.
    I think one of the screw up dates way back to not having anything to spend silver on, all the long time players had tons of it because there was nothing to buy with it but then when it converted to fractals... well they should have put a cap on that conversion.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

  11. #11261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    It is strange, though - if Gaz didn't care at all any more about SHSO, then why go to all the trouble of sorting out a host of bugs and trying to realign the fractal currency so that SHSO is profitable? Why appoint a new SHSO community contact? Why introduce a max level of 40, and bring back the World Event? Given that we'd had no new content for quite a while before the recent changes, it would have been quite understandable if Gaz had let things just roll on without any of the changes that have been introduced until an eventual closedown, if closedown was their definite intention.
    I think it's floundering in the water. This new content is a desperate attempt to grab any loose cash that is left in the SHSO community. You can't just get a membership anymore, you gotta start buying and spending gold. Which to me, isn't the major issue I have. It's the lack of true new content like actual new heroes/villains. The only new characters that have a real chance of making into the game based on the code are Ronan and Sp//dr. Everyone else is a repaint.

    I thought I would be coming back to tons of new heroes and tons of new levels. The game would continue to have gone into an upward trend but it hasn't. It seems to have hit a brick wall and exploded into a million pieces. The only good things that have happened while I was gone were the HQ being removed and the release of Nighthawk. Totally worth me spending the money on another membership.
    SHSO ID: Prince Slippers Gecko

  12. #11262

    Default

    After reading what's been happening to SHSO, What people have been saying, What Gaz has done and what the general consensus of this whole thing is. I don't see the point of going through the stress of the game anymore. The game was on a downhill course ever since Halloween, X-force and then the completely ignored Avengers 2. I am a huge fan of the game, I loved playing this game, I loved farming for many things and how the missions each had some sort of Uniqueness to them. Now a days, I don't feel the fun of this game anymore. So that's why I decided to quit SHSO.

    Now to move on to what we have been currently discussing, Why is Gaz doing all of this? Simply put, I feel like they're getting one last cash grab from all the loyal players who still think Gaz is actually going to do something. This might come off as Abrasive or Salty or Angry, but wouldn't you be if your favorite game was dying? They have over 10 heroes in store that they have teased, They give us more and more farming and grinding things then make it even less to grind for. I understand the economy was a bit whack, but come on. They reduced it to the point where it's not ENJOYABLE to play or farm or do anything.

    Then there's the whole "Level 40 Level Cap" I would be perfectly fine with this if this wasn't just for gold and then add on top of it the fact that it makes any character OP and basically a God? That doesn't sound fishy at all. Why would they allow all heroes to be basically gods in the game that can OHKO anything? It's like turning on hacks in a game and demolishing it. This seems like a thing that would only happen if this game is ending. That's another cause to my assumption of this game dying.

    Finally, The recent actions of Gazillion. They announced so many heroes that could easily be released, Heroes that are huge favorites to the majority of this games population: Kids. They're getting the kids hyped up on these, saving up and buying things and then what do I think they're going to do? Pull the rug out and basically laugh as they walk away with their money. I saw that we have a new Community Director after Eric is moving away from SHSO. Eric was a big face of SHSO and it was sad to see him leave, but the replacement of him and then the still silence of Gaz furthers my belief that this is just false hope.

    I'm sorry if people see me as being extremely negative, but I am upset that this game is going down the drain as it is one of my favorite games I have played. It's how I learned Marvel Comics, It's how I met my best friends, It's how it changed my life. Seeing it like this is like watching your dog for the last time as you take it to the vet, so yeah.

  13. #11263
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    My bad, I did not really mean to be insulting in my previous post. If you're a dedicated player and rack them fractals, cool. My hyperbole was meant to highlight the notion that those dedicated players are definitely on the fringe. I don't know how to check a time a log, but I can guarantee finding the exact number of hours I've played SHSO would make me sad. And I never amassed more than 25k (which was spent on spider-ham).

    It also seems odd to so drastically reduce fractal rewards without any kind of sweetener. Like a free new hero for all players or something to take the sting out of the significantly reduced fractal payouts.

    Now I'm not so sure the game is "dead," although I would have said so last month. It does seem odd that they increased the level cap to 40. You'd think this signals an extended life for the game. But on the other hand, almost no new content has been released in months. Where they used have about 2 new heroes a month, how long has it been since we've gotten a hero? Was it black-suit spider girl?

  14. #11264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamzilla View Post
    Where they used have about 2 new heroes a month, how long has it been since we've gotten a hero? Was it black-suit spider girl?

    Last new character was Nighthawk. The last 2 characters released were War Machine Mk 2 (an Iron Patriot repaint with the only difference being his HU) and Black Suit Spider Girl (a complete Spider Girl repaint). Those heroes were about almost 2 months apart.
    SHSO ID: Prince Slippers Gecko

  15. #11265
    Rookie Member eagle1604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Update time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

    Favorite Characters : Gamora

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •