Page 906 of 945 FirstFirst ... 406806856896902903904905906907908909910916 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 14170

SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

...I kinda wish SHSO was ported to mobile

It would probably sell micro-transactions like hotcakes if it were to happen
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Spectacular Member CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Yep, exact same thing was happening to me starting last night. I worked around it by entering missions via achievement menus. It means playing solo missions only, but I guess that's better than playing no missions at all.
    Maybe I'm a little slow, but how do you enter a mission through the achievement menus? I've clicked pretty much everywhere on the screen and can't get into a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezebacon170 View Post
    Hey, sorry that I'm writing this here but I couldn't find any ways for private messages on CBR, well, anyways, could you please add me in the SHSO player directory? My squad name is Saturn Obsessive Skunk.Thanks!
    P.S:I'd also like to join the wiki, if possible.
    Added you to the directory. What's your wiki name?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Maybe I'm a little slow, but how do you enter a mission through the achievement menus? I've clicked pretty much everywhere on the screen and can't get into a mission.
    Once you are in the root level of the achievement menu, choose either the Heros or Missions tab. FOr this example, lets say you choose the Heros tab. Now choose a hero you want to play the mission with. Now, on the right side, scroll thru the achievements for that hero until you find one that has the small hourglass icon on it (there will be several). Clicking on the hourglass icon will bring up a list of missions you can play with that hero. Click on any of the missions, and the mission will start to load. Good Luck!
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

So... Since the game is currently ''sleeping'' and we probably won't have anything in the next month or so.What team are you guys in the upcoming Civil War movie?

Also, it looks like we are missing Carnage and Dark Surfer in the ''bosses'' section of the wiki.
    Last edited by Freezebacon170; 04-18-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Also, it looks like we are missing Galactus, Carnage and Dark Surfer in the ''bosses'' section of the wiki.
    Galactus?? But its true, that some bosses are missing. Such as Electro, Sandman, Dark Phoenix, Destroyer, Carnage, Dark Surfer, Werewolf, Morbius, Moon knight and maybe more
    Last edited by Arnier; 04-18-2016 at 07:46 AM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Sorry, my bad.

So... Since the game is currently ''sleeping'' and we probably won't have anything in the next month or so.What team are you guys in the upcoming Civil War movie?
    Team Dr. Strange. But, I'll root against Tony in "CA:CW"...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

In the last couple days, I haven't been able to log in to SHSO on my Windows PCs. Initial load stops at 76% and I get "error 101: cant connect to game server. login complete with status failed:0 [RequestUserProfile]" Anybody else seeing this problem?

In the last couple days, I haven't been able to log in to SHSO on my Windows PCs. Initial load stops at 76% and I get "error 101: cant connect to game server. login complete with status failed:0 [RequestUserProfile]" Anybody else seeing this problem?
    NO, Just the mission menu still does't work for me.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

I was just watching the Feedback Friday videos again. SO many plans they had that never came out. I'm depressed from this game.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Finally figured out what was causing this....it turned out to be a network issue. I rebooted my DSL modem/router and afterwards all was well. The strange things was, I saw no other issues with other sites before rebooting it. AND the problem was limited to various Windows devices I tried....my Macbook didn't have any problem logging in prior to the modem reboot.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

there's an update I see
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+