Page 491 of 945 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 14170

I noticed something while playing the new Deadpool mission, in the second stage where Classic Ghost Rider helps you when it displays the "Stage Over" or whatever it is, it shows Ghost Rider instead of Classic Ghost Rider. It does that at the end of the mission as well.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    I noticed something while playing the new Deadpool mission, in the second stage where Classic Ghost Rider helps you when it displays the "Stage Over" or whatever it is, it shows Ghost Rider instead of Classic Ghost Rider. It does that at the end of the mission as well.
    I've noticed that as well, I think Ghost Rider would be more helpful.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I used Captain Marvel as a sidekick, just to try him out on that mission and he kept getting knocked down. Again this is before I could even see where Jean Grey was firing from. She's off screen attacking and her range seems almost limitless.

BTW Ray, I forgot what you squad name is.
    I have noticed with the last set of sidekicks they released the smart bomb are dumb bombs. If you call them before you are next to the boss they just start attacking where as previous smart bomb ran towards an enemy before attacking.

On another note the Doom and Thanos missions cannot be beaten without taking a sidekick with a big boost which sucks. Also, the attacks are so unfair if you start attacking before the clones attack they can interrupt your combo but you cant break theirs. Everything knocks you down even a sneeze sooooooo annoying.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    On another note the Doom and Thanos missions cannot be beaten without taking a sidekick with a big boost which sucks. Also, the attacks are so unfair if you start attacking before the clones attack they can interrupt your combo but you cant break theirs. Everything knocks you down even a sneeze sooooooo annoying.
    The pure and simple truth of the matter is that there better be a glitch at work with the overpowering of the clones/frienemies/what have ya...but either way, things have really and seriously got to go back to the way they were and had been with the clone-bot/Iron Men gone bad/fight the heroes/etc. missions. I know that harder missions were advertised, but making certain REGULAR/NON-CRISIS missions a literally unbeatable Mania mode (for non-fighting game buffs, Mania is the mode that is the highest difficulty in many a side-scrolling beat'em up) is purely not the answer. This mess really belongs nowhere in what is essentially and originally supposed to be a kids game. BUT if it has to be somewhere, maybe it's high time that some 'Super-Crisis' missions are programmed. The regular missions can be the easy-intermediate ones with some being more 'advanced' (like Onslaught and Dormammu), the Crisis the hard ones, and the Super-Crisis the Mania for those bold enough to test their mettle. That would most certainly bring the varying difficulty back around to the way it should be AND keep most (if not hopefully all...hey, we can dream) players happy (with or without Pharrell Williams getting trapped in your head*).

* - That be my evil act of the day... *grins and rubs her hands*
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Congratulations to our fellow CBR'ers for making the Official Top 10 Hall of Fame!
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSq...142260/?type=1
    I think it is about time we highlight some of our extraordinary players who have done the almost impossible and earned a spot in the Super Hero Squad Hall of Fame.

Here are your "Heroic Ten!" The Current World-Wide Squad Level Leaders! Enjoy your fancy new EXCLUSIVE medallions... you earned it!

1. Mighty Crystal Mentor (4136)
    2. Incredible Eye Turtle (4136)
    3. Apocalypse Hawk Nemesis (4134)
    4. Danger Sorceress Librarian (4128)
    5. Singing Sorcerer Trooper (4125)
    6. Squire Valiant Snail (4120)
    7. Chaotic Philosopher Marshal (4119)
    8. Miss Witch Gardener (4116)
    9. Gallant Centurion Spy (4114)
    10. Roaming Colossus Lion (4114)

We will revisit the leader board next month to see if any new Squaddies have stepped onto the podium!

- SNACKS
    We should have a party! Hey guys, let's have a reunion in one of the zones!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Congratulations to our fellow CBR'ers for making the Official Top 10 Hall of Fame!
    Congrats, gentlemen!

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

We should have a party! Hey guys, let's have a reunion in one of the zones!
    When should we do this?!
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

The wins keep coming!
    Again... I think it's about time we highlight some of our extraordinary players who have done the almost impossible and earned a spot in the Super Hero Squad Hall of Fame.

Here are your "Amazing Explorers!" The Current World-Wide Achievement Point Leaders! Enjoy your fancy new EXCLUSIVE medallions! Everyone needs to congratulate General Miner Baron: First Squaddie to hit 20,000 achievement points!

1. General Miner Baron (20145)
    2. Roaming Colossus Lion (18490)
    3. Venusian Iguana Hat (17760)

4. Toxic Volcanic Claw (17440)
    5. Singing Sorcerer Trooper (17340)
    6. Chrome Accountant Ranger (16840)
    7. Ripping Trancer Horse (16700)
    8. Fighting Jade Enchantress (16470)
    9. Squire Valiant Snail (16255)
    10. Sergeant Adamantium Guard (16175)

We will revisit the leader board next month to see if any new Squaddies have stepped onto the podium!

- SNACKS
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

The wins keep coming!
    And Mr. De Niro and I's above applause goes for this fine bunch as well! Again, congratulations!

BTW Iron Maiden my accounts are Fantastic Seeker Robin (agent) and Fire Prince Duck (non-agent).

And I was right. There'll be a Wolverine sale and Bonus XP weekend, it's in the heroup.com front page.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    Congrats, gentlemen!
    Wow. WOW. What a great way to pick up my spirits at the end of an otherwise not so great day. Thank you SHSO, and thank you all!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Awesome! Thank you all! And congrats to all CBR'ers!

I think it is about time we highlight some of our extraordinary players who have done the almost impossible and earned a spot in the Super Hero Squad Hall of Fame.

Here are your "Heroic Ten!" The Current World-Wide Squad Level Leaders! Enjoy your fancy new EXCLUSIVE medallions... you earned it!

1. Mighty Crystal Mentor (4136)
    2. Incredible Eye Turtle (4136)
    3. Apocalypse Hawk Nemesis (4134)
    4. Danger Sorceress Librarian (4128)
    5. Singing Sorcerer Trooper (4125)
    6. Squire Valiant Snail (4120)
    7. Chaotic Philosopher Marshal (4119)
    8. Miss Witch Gardener (4116)
    9. Gallant Centurion Spy (4114)
    10. Roaming Colossus Lion (4114)

- SNACKS
    I must play too much! Incredible Eye Turtle and Danger Sorcerer Librarian use to be on the team, too. I hope they come back.
    Again... I think it's about time we highlight some of our extraordinary players who have done the almost impossible and earned a spot in the Super Hero Squad Hall of Fame.

Here are your "Amazing Explorers!" The Current World-Wide Achievement Point Leaders! Enjoy your fancy new EXCLUSIVE medallions! Everyone needs to congratulate General Miner Baron: First Squaddie to hit 20,000 achievement points!

1. General Miner Baron (20145)
    2. Roaming Colossus Lion (18490)
    3. Venusian Iguana Hat (17760)
    4. Toxic Volcanic Claw (17440)
    5. Singing Sorcerer Trooper (17340)
    6. Chrome Accountant Ranger (16840)
    7. Ripping Trancer Horse (16700)
    8. Fighting Jade Enchantress (16470)
    9. Squire Valiant Snail (16255)
    10. Sergeant Adamantium Guard (16175)

- SNACKS
    Actually, all of those are CBRites EXCEPT number 6. That's 9 out of 10!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Awesome guys, just awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Wow. WOW. What a great way to pick up my spirits at the end of an otherwise not so great day. Thank you SHSO, and thank you all!
    Ain't going to lie...kind of dissapointed you're not #1! Congrats, my friend!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!