Page 343 of 945 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    CUG and I cordially invite you to our Official Team Photo of 2014. Be your favorite squaddie and meet up on top of the Baxter Building on Aug. 30th 10PM EST for our group photo! Looking forward to seeing you there!

I wanted to remind everyone we have a team picture next week. Spy and myself cordially invite old and new members to join us in this celebration. Pick your signature hero. Please listen to my instructions because these pictures can become chaotic at times, especially when it comes to non team interference.

If there are other people besides our team there, please ignore them and be very still at the time of the picture. We can't control what happens with other people, but it will go smoothly.

I'm helping Spy with this because I know how it is to get a group of people together for pictures or events. It can be tough.

If we can be very still starting 5 minutes before the picture, it would help us tremendously. Please do not chat 5 minutes before the picture, otherwise it will not be a clear picture.

We thank you for your corporation.

I will repost this Saturday. I think he will agree with me that we need a plan before hand, so if you can help by doing these things, the picture will turn out great.

We hope you all I have fun. This is also a good time to make friends in the game, if you don't have them on your list.

Let us have a blast, and me and Spy will see you there!

CUG

PS Spy does not have in game chat, so 5 minutes before the official time of the picture, I kindly ask you not to chat and quietly be still for the picture or pictures, until they are done. I will let you know, when everyone can celebrate.

The only voice you should hear is mine, until we finish taking the pictures. This is from past experiences in the game.

Thanks for your cooperation guys!
    Last edited by spidavenger; 08-23-2014 at 02:24 PM.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

We have 8 days left of the hero-every-day sale. That means 8 more heroes will be on sale. Based upon the themes that have already been on sale, the themes that have not yet been on sale, and the heroes we have confirmed from facebook and newsletter pictures, we should be able to predict pretty accurately who is still coming (we know Magneto and Dark Surfer are 2). Any guesses?

BTW, have any females or any playable villains been the sale heroes yet? Two of the heroes I want to buy are the playable villainesses.
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    We have 8 days left of the hero-every-day sale. That means 8 more heroes will be on sale. Based upon the themes that have already been on sale, the themes that have not yet been on sale, and the heroes we have confirmed from facebook and newsletter pictures, we should be able to predict pretty accurately who is still coming (we know Magneto and Dark Surfer are 2). Any guesses?

BTW, have any females or any playable villains been the sale heroes yet? Two of the heroes I want to buy are the playable villainesses.
    I think it will be Noir the last day that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal Cowboy Musician View Post
    I think it will be Noir the last day that would be awesome
    I don't remember seeing Noir on the list of people to vote for.....

Quote Originally Posted by GMiller View Post
    I don't remember seeing Noir on the list of people to vote for.....
    He wasn't but... That doesn't mean they wont add him as the last hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And if the FB pic is anything to go by Dark Surfer is next. Ah well. Magneto's there for my non-agent.
    Ugh. Do these people not understand the concept of a sale? Why would you vote for two of the entire five heroes who were available for free currency until very recently?

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post

Woo! I always wanted to be a CEO.

Sorry, sorry. I just giggled a little too hard over that typo. Thanks for helping out with organizing the photo, and I hope to be there.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    I wanted to remind everyone we have a team picture next week. Spy and myself cordially invite old and new members to join us in this celebration. Pick your signature hero. Please listen to my instructions because these pictures can become chaotic at times, especially when it comes to non team interference.

If there are other people besides our team there, please ignore them and be very still at the time of the picture. We can't control what happens with other people, but it will go smoothly.

I'm helping Spy with this because I know how it is to get a group of people together for pictures or events. It can be tough.

If we can be very still starting 5 minutes before the picture, it would help us tremendously. Please do not chat 5 minutes before the picture, otherwise it will not be a clear picture.

I will repost this Saturday. I think he will agree with me that we need a plan before hand, so if you can help by doing these things, the picture will turn out great.

We hope you all I have fun. This is also a good time to make friends in the game, if you don't have them on your list.

Let us have a blast, and me and Spy will see you there!

CUG

PS Spy does not have in game chat, so 5 minutes before the official time of the picture, I kindly ask you not to chat and quietly be still for the picture or pictures, until they are done. I will let you know, when everyone can celebrate.

The only voice you should hear is mine, until we finish taking the pictures. This is from past experiences in the game.

Thanks for your cooperation guys!
    You didn't mention, but should we have sidekicks, medallions, titles, etc... on or off? Do you care? For example, I could see not using giant potions or group potions, but is there anything wrong with titles? And I'm kind of proud of my awards, but I could see not wanting people to have their favorite character medallion. Just wanting to know rules for the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    You didn't mention, but should we have sidekicks, medallions, titles, etc... on or off? Do you care? For example, I could see not using giant potions or group potions, but is there anything wrong with titles? And I'm kind of proud of my awards, but I could see not wanting people to have their favorite character medallion. Just wanting to know rules for the photo.
    Usually in group pictures, players go with their favorite hero or "signature" hero.
    And if I remember correctly, the "photographer" usually removes the titles in the picture as well.

The side kick is a new thing tho..
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Ugh. Do these people not understand the concept of a sale? Why would you vote for two of the entire five heroes who were available for free currency until very recently?
    "We didn't save up enough silver to buy them!"

Well, I did, before the Big Update. Bought each and every silver hero and stocked up for the silver agent heroes in case I got an agent code. And now they can be had for earnable fractals.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    "We didn't save up enough silver to buy them!"

Well, I did, before the Big Update. Bought each and every silver hero and stocked up for the silver agent heroes in case I got an agent code. And now they can be had for earnable fractals.
    LOL. I feel like we are the grumpy old men of the game. (Which is super funny because I haven't even been playing long enough to have a one-year medallion. But I am definitely "old" in regards to the target demographic. =P)
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Question for those with every pet and titles, How many are there?

Also, is this the total craftable medals for pets?

Thanks.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Question for those with every pet and titles, How many are there?

I don't know the exact number but definitely not the 100 sidekicks and 100 silver badges/100 gold badges to get that reward. Yet. I got the rat sidekick silver badge from a box though the rat isn't on sale yet. I think after Spy finishes his list of heroes he can start one for sidekicks. I definitely want a Mini Annihilus for Johnny Storm to tote around.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post

Thanks.
    Mine is at 115 upgrades owned
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post

Woo! I always wanted to be a CEO.

Sorry, sorry. I just giggled a little too hard over that typo. Thanks for helping out with organizing the photo, and I hope to be there.
    Yeah, I didn't catch that. I was at work and in a rush, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post

That is a good question. The answer is not for this picture. The problem with side kicks, titles and medallions, is that it will make the picture too busy, and you might block some persons character by accident. Just be your favorite hero.

We might try to do a picture sometime with those things, but this is purely a team photo.

Thank you for asking this question, because it didn't even dawn on me.

CUG