Page 128 of 945 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    Me too. Unless they fix the glitch or allow us to move on past that in lieu of having already crafted the sidekick badges, I hope they release new sidekick badges next week (especially for the Moloids).
    There is also an achievement to craft a sidekick and a hero, and I have Destroyer and all the sidekicks, and the achievement to heroes lvl 5, lvl 11 and lvl 20, a few of my heroes lvl 20 got this achievements done, but most of them do not

Quote Originally Posted by GMiller View Post
    See, i've been trying to work on that one, and when I go to do the Whack-A-Mole Man mission, a box comes up that says "Oops! Squad you invited is not available right now! Try again later"....

It's frustrating/....
    Yeah. I sent a ticket to Gaz about that. But after about a day I was just sick of being unable to move on in solo conquest, realized the mission was available for purchase in the shop, and bought it. Hopefully they'll refund me once they get to my ticket? ;P

Has anyone heard anything about the special surprise people who finished the old challenges were supposed to get? I'd be kinda bummed if they change their mind about that.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

I put in two tickets today. One because the "Knock Out Critters" task is stuck at 199, and one because the sidekicks that knock out critters stop working after a couple of minutes.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

Are there any quick and easy mission-related achievements that reward large sums of fractals?

Just wondering, how many fractals did you guys have when the update happened. I had a mere 5000 ish. 1400 ish from tickets, 3800 ish from silver, and about 200 from actual fractals. I spent almost all of it getting Falcon Exo-7.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Are there any quick and easy mission-related achievements that reward large sums of fractals?

Just wondering, how many fractals did you guys have when the update happened. I had a mere 5000 ish. 1400 ish from tickets, 3800 ish from silver, and about 200 from actual fractals. I spent almost all of it getting Falcon Exo-7.
    I had around 13,000 fractals, 9500ish tickets, and 4870ish fractals. I would of had more I I hadn't bid a few weeks back.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Charles - Maybe you're idle. I stood in the middle of Baxter and tested out the emotes for my new heroes for a good hour or so last night while I let my knock-out critters badge do the work for me. It never stopped working.

Megatron - I had about 20k fractals saved up. When they converted my silver and tickets, it pushed me to 30k. And I'm making, like, 5-10k a day with this new update.

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about the special surprise people who finished the old challenges were supposed to get? I'd be kinda bummed if they change their mind about that.
    We get a title "The Challenger"
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

And I'm making, like, 5-10k a day with this new update.
    Wow, how? Just a variety of things in-game or are you concentrating on one particular activity?
    No name, no slogan.
    Super Hero Squad Online: Valiant Magical Titan

Wait...so I can get Au Ultron or Agent Venom by purchasing the $20 gold package???
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Wait...so I can get Au Ultron or Agent Venom by purchasing the $20 gold package???
    I tried it no luck got a damage boost as a rare item.............
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

key - Oh, okay! Thanks!

VMT - Mostly messing around zones. Mega-collect is great if you have a lot of heroes. You get the 10 fractals in zone. Plus the 5 tokens, which gives you ten fractals as an achievement the first time you do it. Then if you're lucky and get a golden fractal, that is another 10 fracs. And if you have all your fractals, tokens, and crafting items, you may as well go look for Impossible Man. The Daily Collect Achievement gives you 20 fractals whether you fight him or not. If you fight him, you get another 36 (maybe 9 for non-members?) because it's pretty much impossible to get below ada.

And then I just fulfill challenges while I'm waiting for MC to recharge. Plus collecting stuff adds towards a greater achievement and I've earned the one that gives you 100 fracs as an award for everything but golden fractals. Also the exploration achievements that give you 5000 fracs apiece.

Speaking of challenges. I'm supposed to destroy 50 "pests" but I haven't seen a troublebot in hours. Have I just been in Daily Bugly too long? The bosses and robber keep respawning...

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    We get a title "The Challenger"
    Are you kidding? That's it? I love this update for the most part but I was expecting something much more substantial than a title for that. I feel bad for all the folks who worked so hard at the last minute to finish the challenges up just to get a title. I thought for sure it was gonna be Gold Ultron.

I hope that they do make him available in the future some way other than dropping another $100 on the game. I am a dutiful subscriber and have dropped plenty of dough on gold in the past but now that I almost have every character there is no reason for me to spend $100 just for a repaint of Ultron.
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

Also, if you find the golden fractal for one of your heroes in a certain zone, check the ones closest to him/her in alphabetical order. It might just be coincidence, but it seems like if I stay in one zone, I will have huge runs where every hero finds there golden fractal there before it disappears again. And I'm usually working in alphabetical order.

Charles - Maybe you're idle. I stood in the middle of Baxter and tested out the emotes for my new heroes for a good hour or so last night while I let my knock-out critters badge do the work for me. It never stopped working.
    I experienced the same as Charles, they just stop working after a few minutes despite being very active, sometimes it's when you enter a new zone or return from a mission - have to reload the game to get them working again.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

As an Agent, fighting six mayhem bosses gives you roughly 200 fractals. So roughly 800 from the four zones if I ever figure out how to get addy from the Mysterio one.
    A two-stage mission will give you close to 200 fractals.
    If you really love the game, 2000 non-achievement fractals an hour isn't hard if you use a quick boss-killer like EOTE.

I think the 4x fractal buff is just for missions, though.