Page 450 of 945 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 14170
    Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Flash mob = 2 guys dressed as Ghost Rider...

We need a do-over!
    I saw about 10-12 guys, spur of the Halloween moment.

We need a do-over!
    Man that sounds awesome can't believe I missed it

We need a do-over!
    I kept crashing and decided to download the files which took a little while.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Welp -- I left the game on the whole day and downloaded files.... so I suppose if I don't log-out it will be okay. In a Card Game with Mason right now....
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Sorry I missed the "Flash Mob", I had to go to church. I feel like I always miss these, maybe next time.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    I saw about 10-12 guys, spur of the Halloween moment.
    Yeah I saw lots of Ghost Riders too, some with GR sidekicks also a few non-CBR members joining in.

I know from playing next to my kids on different computers that we don't always see the same thing on our screens though.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah I saw lots of Ghost Riders too, some with GR sidekicks also a few non-CBR members joining in.

I know from playing next to my kids on different computers that we don't always see the same thing on our screens though.
    Polite Earthen Despair was having trouble seeing us also. I think it was her. I saw Spy, you, Charles, Major Builder, a few others 10 to 12 CBR and like you said several non team members turned to Ghost Rider, and joined us. Then it turned into a Ghost Rider dance party.

The reward for the Perfectionist achievement should be a No-Prize.

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Ghost Mob

Ghostt.jpg
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Fantastic love!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    Congrats
    Thank you!!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm going to bravely continue to isolate the issue with my Unity crashes. One thing I did not do before was travel to every zone... so just now I traveled to every zone.

Is it correct that Villianville and Asgard do not have any Halloween theme? Because I did not see any changes to those zones; but I did see changes in Baxter and Daily Bugle... although there were tacos in every zone.

Update 1: Logging back in gave me my daily reward, but it crashed. -- boo! Since Myst Sparrow mentioned going directly to Baxter Plaza, I'm going to try that.

Update 2: Was able to log-in and go to Baxter.... and able to stay there without crashing. Woohoo! Looks like this will be a temporary fix to whatever is ailing the game. I'm going to confirm this with my other account in a little bit.

Update 3: Instead of logging out, I attempted to travel back to Daily Bugle, and to my surprise was able to travel back to Daily Bugle after I hit up Baxter first.

Update 4: Behavior confirmed on my secondary account. I logged-in, stayed in Daily Bugle, crashed within 10 seconds. If I immediately click on "Travel", I am able to stay in Baxter Plaza (only because I know this works... I did not try the other zones). Oddly enough it looks like once I travel to Baxter I can travel back to Daily Bugle.

The bottom line is that anyone getting Unity errors upon log-in needs to travel to Baxter Plaza first, and then they can travel back to the Daily Bugle (if you want to be in that zone).

Thanks to Myst Sparrow for mentioning this as his work-around. I hope that this is helpful to the developers as well....
    Last edited by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider; 10-12-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Really discouraging. I don't get a lot of time to play anymore, and I keep crashing. Last night, worked like a charm...but yesterday day and today, I can't stay on longer than 10 seconds, even if I do head over to Baxter. I was trying to get back into the game, too!
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Really discouraging. I don't get a lot of time to play anymore, and I keep crashing. Last night, worked like a charm...but yesterday day and today, I can't stay on longer than 10 seconds, even if I do head over to Baxter. I was trying to get back into the game, too!
    I should also mention that I downloaded all of the files in-game and not through the "Download Files" button on the site... if I delete my cache files from Unity SHS, I'm able to even get in without Daily Bugle crashing (but I don't want to spend 2+ hours to download everything, every day).

I feel your pain man, with my game broken it was killing me watching everyone on this thread go on with SHSO as if there was no problem with their games.... did you download files from the website or in-game only?

1) Delete your SHSO Cache files (http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup)
    2) Do not re-download the files through the "Download Game Files" button
    3) Enter the game through the "Play Now" button and download everything through the in-game download.

* I haven't checked to confirm that downloading the files off the website will screw things up, but given I've found an approach that works I'm not going to break it for troubleshooting.

4) You should have no problem staying in Daily Bugle if you enter the first time (without any other files cached). It's when you log off and back on that you will have problems.

5) As soon as you log-in go to Baxter Plaza.

Otherwise, you are looking at a problem completely different than me... but I suspect that there is an issue with the gamefiles that are being downloaded from Heroup.com... although that still doesn't explain why I crash even when I download the files through in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    I should also mention that I downloaded all of the files in-game and not through the "Download Files" button on the site... if I delete my cache files from Unity SHS, I'm able to even get in without Daily Bugle crashing (but I don't want to spend 2+ hours to download everything, every day).

I feel your pain man, with my game broken it was killing me watching everyone on this thread go on with SHSO as if there was no problem with their games.... did you download files from the website or in-game only?

1) Delete your SHSO Cache files (http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup)
    2) Do not re-download the files through the "Download Game Files" button
    3) Enter the game through the "Play Now" button and download everything through the in-game download.

* I haven't checked to confirm that downloading the files off the website will screw things up, but given I've found an approach that works I'm not going to break it for troubleshooting.

4) You should have no problem staying in Daily Bugle if you enter the first time (without any other files cached). It's when you log off and back on that you will have problems.

5) As soon as you log-in go to Baxter Plaza.

Otherwise, you are looking at a problem completely different than me... but I suspect that there is an issue with the gamefiles that are being downloaded from Heroup.com... although that still doesn't explain why I crash even when I download the files through in-game.
    Just deleted all files, downloading all the files again. Lots of fun...considering I had about an hour to play, and now, it'll be spent troubleshooting. I guess I'll get to play again sometime this upcoming week.
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Just deleted all files, downloading all the files again. Lots of fun...considering I had about an hour to play, and now, it'll be spent troubleshooting. I guess I'll get to play again sometime this upcoming week.
    Just to re-iterate: download in-game and not through the "Download Game Files" option.... just enter and you'll see the download status. If I recall missions load up pretty quickly... based on time stamps it took me ~ 3 hours to get everything in-game.

So when you delete the files, you should be able to cleanly enter Daily Bugle.... and while in Daily Bugle you'll be downloading files.

I guess this exposes the flaw of the dev team releasing updates on Thursday....