Page 844 of 945 FirstFirst ... 344744794834840841842843844845846847848854894944 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 14170

Default Update Delayed

UPDATE 1: The game update has been delayed. A new schedule has not yet been determined, but we'll post another update by 1pm PDT at the latest.
    and we'll have to wait a little longer...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

UPDATE 2: Game update still delayed. Internal maintenance on platform services still ongoing. New estimated time of update is 3pm PDT (6pm EDT).
    and even longer.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

So all the HQ item game files have been reloaded this week (files updating daily)...I don't see that feature making a comeback (although Gaz still has the Headquarters as a feature on the initial splash screen).

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    So all the HQ item game files have been reloaded this week (files updating daily)...I don't see that feature making a comeback (although Gaz still has the Headquarters as a feature on the initial splash screen).
    I recommended to them many times the feature could be useful if they changed 1 feature, make it more of a social zone. The idea of games where you can decorate rooms with furniture is really fun, and great to hang out with friends in, but all the HQ let us do was make rooms and watch CPU's run around. All they needed to do was make it so WE hang out in our rooms and not CPU's, and make it so friends can follow you there... just like any other zone you're in such as Baxter Plaza, Villainville..... I'm very let down that they just scrapped all the animations and hard work they put into the HQ... take notes Hero up, come on..
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    and even longer.
    and now we're even older...and now we're even older...

Haha, thank you for posting that Centurian Spy. And thanks for keeping us up to date! I was wondering about the update this weekend!
    SHSO Name: Enraged Gerbil
    SHSO Level: 4,500+
    SHSO Achievements: 12,500+
    Fav. Heroes: Quicksilver and Nightcrawler

They canceled the update. I dont know why this is such a recurring thing, what possibly goes wrong? Does wolverine cut that many wires? It stinks waiting all week just to know if MAYBE there is an update, then it gets announced late friday, then delayed, and then canceled. I dont want to sound spoiled but it is such an anticipated event and then it gets canceled .-.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    They canceled the update. I dont know why this is such a recurring thing, what possibly goes wrong?
    We'd have to go behind the scenes to know the cause, but the recurring thing is the update delay, not the cancellation itself. At least Gazillion expressed its regrets and apologies.

Back to farming fractals now.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Glad they cancel the update, I have 3 weeks now to get enough fractals for Gwen and Ronan.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Eh whatever, they gave us a lot of characters the past weeks

They canceled the update. I dont know why this is such a recurring thing, what possibly goes wrong? Does wolverine cut that many wires? It stinks waiting all week just to know if MAYBE there is an update, then it gets announced late friday, then delayed, and then canceled. I dont want to sound spoiled but it is such an anticipated event and then it gets canceled .-.
    I know how you feel millsfan. I look forward to the update as well. All is good though.
    SHSO Name: Enraged Gerbil
    SHSO Level: 4,500+
    SHSO Achievements: 12,500+
    Fav. Heroes: Quicksilver and Nightcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Wollomby View Post
    I know how you feel millsfan. I look forward to the update as well. All is good though.
    Ya, we got 4 weeks worth of characters in 2 weeks so I'm alright

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Ok, I'm sick of it. Back in like 2012-2013 we got an update every week, guaranteed! My god, just hire half of the Marvel Heroes team to this side of Gaz. Marvel Heroes, in my opinion, is VERY boring. This game deserves 100+ more support.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

I was hoping to get an image where Elektra and Daredevil (SHSO versions) are facing opposite directions, but are in the same circle thing. #Badluck lol

Official announcement:
    UPDATE 3: Apologies everyone, but because of late-breaking concerns, this week's update has been cancelled to improve stability. We will announce and enable this weekend's events very soon. Again, you have our apologies for the cancellation.
    I think it was Raven's Title...thanks a lot, Raven!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    We'd have to go behind the scenes to know the cause, but the recurring thing is the update delay, not the cancellation itself. At least Gazillion expressed its regrets and apologies.

Back to farming fractals now.
    I think they were too busy following the pope. He's very pope-ular.