Page 93 of 945 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 14170

OMG!!!!! X-Force, I'm so happy lol
    Please have Forge among the releases *faints*

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    Very happy about the X-Force theme. At least there's no chance of a Spider-Man or Iron Man retread among them. Would love to see Domino, X-23, Deadpool, Wolverine, Fantomex or Warpath.
    They said spidermen are another big group of characters coming (and one other which I can't remember off the top of my head).
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

Default GRPDNCE614 - New code

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    They said spidermen are another big group of characters coming (and one other which I can't remember off the top of my head).
    I can at least stomach Superior Spider-Man over another strictly heroic Spider-Man retread.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

ooo Gold sale. *hopes for at least 50% off!*

Warpath and Hepzibah were never officially released for the toy line. If the game makes them for X-Force I will be really, really happy and it would be a great way to reward long-time fans of the brand.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    Warpath and Hepzibah were never officially released for the toy line. If the game makes them for X-Force I will be really, really happy and it would be a great way to reward long-time fans of the brand.

What are those?
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Action figures for the Super Hero Squad franchise. X-23 is there too, so I'm expecting everyone made into action figures should be in the game, like Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Action figures for the Super Hero Squad franchise. X-23 is there too, so I'm expecting everyone made into action figures should be in the game, like Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse.
    Isn't x23 a tad bit too violent
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    Isn't x23 a tad bit too violent
    No more violent than her "dad/brother" is. I mean, the game lets Hawkeye's arrows remain stuck on the bosses without a second glance.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    He is in my friends list in the game! His squad level is in the high 700s he has a lot more members than i do but most are lvl 5 or below! He only seems to be online for world event!
    Edit: the reason for my stalkerish personality is because of my suspiciousness (after all my motto is de omnibus dubitandum)
    Unless he is buying gold, turning it into silver, and buying fractals, he is definitely cheating. I'm not sure what my squad level is, but right now I have 102 heroes. If I diligently collected fractals for each of them, that still only adds up to around 1k a day. So if he has fewer squaddies, is never online to collect fracs, and yet has far more than any obsessive player with a high squad level should be able to obtain in a short amount of time? I smell bullshit.

I'm also super jazzed to hear that X-Force characters will be making it into the game, as many of them are on my most-wanted list. That I've been a bit slack on finishing compiling. I want Siryn and Spiral. But mostly I want Shatterstar in his absolutely atrocious 90's costume with the ponytail. It's not too much to hope that's the one they'll go with, is it?
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post

"What are the next 3 themes of heroes being released?

Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-force."[/B]
    This is cool and X-Force and Guardians of the Galaxy! Go rocket raccoon!!!
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Hate to sound like I root for the darkside, but I am way more excited to think that Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse could be in the game than any of the heroes people were talking about yesterday.
    Sinister is my favorite villain in the X-Men world. Apocalypse would be awesome, especially if it led to Age of Apocalypse variants, or my absolute favorite would be if it got us Gambit as the Horseman of Death.
    Ok, maybe I am rooting for the darkside. But they have such cool characters!

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    Hate to sound like I root for the darkside, but I am way more excited to think that Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse could be in the game than any of the heroes people were talking about yesterday.
    Sinister is my favorite villain in the X-Men world. Apocalypse would be awesome, especially if it led to Age of Apocalypse variants, or my absolute favorite would be if it got us Gambit as the Horseman of Death.
    Ok, maybe I am rooting for the darkside. But they have such cool characters!
    By the way, a group dance potion! Really Gaz! WORST FREEBIE EVER! I'm not even going to waste the Copy&Paste to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    They said spidermen are another big group of characters coming
    Aside from Agent Venom and Superior Spider-Man which were mentioned in codebreaker reports, who else could be included? Spider-Man India? Spider-Monkey? Captain Universe Spider-Man, Big Time bullet-proof costume?
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.