Page 599 of 945 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Maybe they didn't want to spread the sale too wide, but Hulk was an original Defender, and both Moon Knight and Luke Cage featured and had decent-sized roles (well, as decent-sized as you can get in a non-team with a rotating cast). There are probably others that are currently in the game that were also more than just one-issue members, but I can't recall everyone.
    According to the Marvel Wiki, the following characters were also members:

Black Cat
    Black Panther
    Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Moon Knight
    Red She-Hulk
    Wasp

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Why does Nighthawk look different from in the Super Hero Squad Show?

Is one Kyle Richmond and the other Neal Richmond?
    Just missing the utility belt.

Source- I was a master of those "What's the Diff?" quizzes in Highlights magazines.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Maybe they didn't want to spread the sale too wide, but Hulk was an original Defender, and both Moon Knight and Luke Cage featured and had decent-sized roles (well, as decent-sized as you can get in a non-team with a rotating cast).
    Or maybe they chose heroes who were Defenders at the same time Nighthawk was (She-Hulk and Colossus for the New Jersey Defenders, Hawkeye I don't know when they were teammates). Were Moon Knight and Luke Cage not members at the same time as him?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Or maybe they chose heroes who were Defenders at the same time Nighthawk was (She-Hulk and Colossus for the New Jersey Defenders, Hawkeye I don't know when they were teammates). Were Moon Knight and Luke Cage not members at the same time as him?
    My memory - and we're on shaky ground here - is that Hawks had been and gone before Nighthawk joined, and that Nighthawk's long run with the team overlapped with Luke and Moon Knight.

But as I mentioned on Spy's Most Wanted thread, if we're talking Defenders then I'm waiting for the day (and it'll probably be a long wait, maybe too many religious implications) that Son of Satan turns up. Who needs a burning motorbike - look out Ghost Rider, here's a guy with a burning chariot hoofing it around Baxter Plaza!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Just missing the utility belt.

Source- I was a master of those "What's the Diff?" quizzes in Highlights magazines.
    lol, I remember getting those magazines.
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

So my membership's Current Plan Active Until: February 6, 2015. Does that mean it renews today or tomorrow?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

For my CBR friends whose work blocks the timesuck site imgur...

Bonus XP event this weekend is the Dormammu mission.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Feedback Friday #5
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Ok they said they aren't answering questions on making me new zones yet, my question wasn't on a new zone but, making a day to night feature for your time zone. I assume my question falls into the category of asking questions on new zones since it's modifying existing zones?
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Ok they said they aren't answering questions on making me new zones yet, my question wasn't on a new zone but, making a day to night feature for your time zone. I assume my question falls into the category of asking questions on new zones since it's modifying existing zones?
    I think it's reasonable to ask about seasonal extensions to the zones like Doc Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum during Halloween and the Sleigh Ride during Christmas. (I know I want a Baxter Building teleporter to the FF's space station Foundation that is in Doomsday in Space.) Adding a day/night cycle to sync with local time zones is, I'm guessing tricky and too resource-intensive as it would involve keeping track of players' time zones and applying different lighting effects to the same zone. Just my two cents.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Someone needs to ask about bigger farts in the game...for science.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Someone needs to ask about bigger farts in the game...for science.
    Honestly I'd rather people ask about something relevant to the game, I guess asking for bigger farts is a good question. All the questions answered are more about Eric and not hero up lol I find it funny. People always ask questions practically to interview eric.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I asked the question that must never be answered, they never answered it.

the First Question, the oldest question in the universe, that must never be answered, hidden in plain sight. Doctor Who?

I received Sasquatch out of an heroic box! He is so lovely
    LGBT

Is it just me, or is Onslaught completely gone from Achievements?