Page 825 of 945 FirstFirst ... 325725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 14170

Hey, guys. Some of you may have seen me in-game in the past few months. I think life has finally calmed down enough that I can say I'm back! I've just been being a bum about dusting off my CBR account because I don't look forward to cleaning out my inbox.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Hey, guys. Some of you may have seen me in-game in the past few months. I think life has finally calmed down enough that I can say I'm back! I've just been being a bum about dusting off my CBR account because I don't look forward to cleaning out my inbox.
    Welcome back!
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Yay you're back! I've been wondering where you and a few others CBRites have gone.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Here's todays's:

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Welcome Back You haven't missed a lot, hero up went on a long break of no new content for the most part, we think they used developers from hero up on marvel heroes. Luckily, they have made some really great heroes the past few weeks so it is a great time to return
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Wow.its about.time.polite im da marsian who doesnt except regular missions only crisis u should remember me im ur freind on shso
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

I've noticed that the Crisis Edition of "The Fight for Fractals Continues!" is rewarding Antimetal instead of Vibranium, is this happening for everyone?
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    I've noticed that the Crisis Edition of "The Fight for Fractals Continues!" is rewarding Antimetal instead of Vibranium, is this happening for everyone?
    I noticed this in a very small sample size.

Today's sale:

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Welcome back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Yay you're back! I've been wondering where you and a few others CBRites have gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Welcome Back You haven't missed a lot, hero up went on a long break of no new content for the most part, we think they used developers from hero up on marvel heroes. Luckily, they have made some really great heroes the past few weeks so it is a great time to return
    Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Wow.its about.time.polite im da marsian who doesnt except regular missions only crisis u should remember me im ur freind on shso
    Thanks, guys!

Mars - Yup. I remember you.

Mills - Yeah, I noticed there weren't a lot of updates. Kinda bummed we didn't at least get the new additions to the MCU, but then, the flipside of that is I didn't have to buy 5 more Iron Mans I don't want to complete my squad. I only need War Machine MK 2 and Iron Man Midas. A couple sessions of vibranium farming, and I'll have War Machine. Iron Man Midas... ugh. Really regretting not farming fractals for him before they nerfed zone payouts. He'll probably take me a year, now. And spending that much on Tony just hurts my heart.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Iron Man Midas... ugh. Really regretting not farming fractals for him before they nerfed zone payouts. He'll probably take me a year, now. And spending that much on Tony just hurts my heart.
    Wb Pyrebomb, and I agree with you 300,000 seems way too overpriced now, I think they should drop him to 200k or 150k that would still take at least half a year to farm.

Thanks, guys!

Mars - Yup. I remember you.

Mills - Yeah, I noticed there weren't a lot of updates. Kinda bummed we didn't at least get the new additions to the MCU, but then, the flipside of that is I didn't have to buy 5 more Iron Mans I don't want to complete my squad. I only need War Machine MK 2 and Iron Man Midas. A couple sessions of vibranium farming, and I'll have War Machine. Iron Man Midas... ugh. Really regretting not farming fractals for him before they nerfed zone payouts. He'll probably take me a year, now. And spending that much on Tony just hurts my heart.

Yes thats great lol amd warmachine mk2 should be simple cuz i have him already also midas yea he a lil to much my bro lvl is 8200+ aka todd eodriguez aka incredible eye turtle

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Yes thats great lol amd warmachine mk2 should be simple cuz i have him already also midas yea he a lil to much my bro lvl is 8200+ aka todd eodriguez aka incredible eye turtle
    Wait is that actually his name?
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ah, Incredible Eye Turtle. I see him often in the zones with his Top 10 medallion and 8000+ squad level and level 40 hero. So he's related to a CBR'er.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Wait is that actually his name?
    Yes enraged lol

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ah, Incredible Eye Turtle. I see him often in the zones with his Top 10 medallion and 8000+ squad level and level 40 hero. So he's related to a CBR'er.
    Yes hes my older brother lol

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+