Page 696 of 945 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by VikDaBomb View Post
    Anyone know the SURVIVAL easiest missions where you get Vibranium Ore?
    I suggest "Time to take A.I.M", I think it's the easiest one. "Strike of the spider foes" is easy too.
    LGBT

Quote Originally Posted by VikDaBomb View Post
    Anyone know the SURVIVAL easiest missions where you get Vibranium Ore?
    Vibranium is awarded in CRISIS edition missions, both the survival and regular type of missions. Easiest one to get it in would be Time to Take Aim Survival Crisis Edition.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

Just want to leave a little Note here.
    Due to the Mystery Box-Event I just dumped all my Fractals (6.000) for some Mystery-boxes. Juggernaut, Rocket Raccoon and Winter Soldier. One reason was, that I was just about to reach the 100 opened Mystery-Boxes-Achievement. In total it´s 110 opened boxes now. And guess what, no special hero so far. Without Shield Membership of course. Nice winning chance…

Chris

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Yeah, it's pretty much random. My non-agent needed 69 boxes before I got a featured hero (Sabretooth) but before him I got a retired hero (Pure Elektra). Now at 92 boxes and no other heroes. My agent, OTOH, has all the boxed heroes and sidekicks already.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Even without membership, you can still lucky.
    My lucky pulls were Venom, Rocket Raccoon, and Agent Coulson.
    Venom, I got on my first box (Everyone was like mad at me, and this was when we had to use GOLD to buy them)
    RR I got within 10 boxes I believe
    Agent Coulson I got with 5 boxes I believe.

Don't think Im lucky. I've been trying to get Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus and Ive had many tries without getting them yet.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Even without membership, you can still lucky.
    My lucky pulls were Venom, Rocket Raccoon, and Agent Coulson.
    Venom, I got on my first box (Everyone was like mad at me, and this was when we had to use GOLD to buy them)
    RR I got within 10 boxes I believe
    Agent Coulson I got with 5 boxes I believe.

Don't think Im lucky. I've been trying to get Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus and Ive had many tries without getting them yet.
    I've got Green Goblin on first try, Venom on 10th try, and Doc Ock tooks me about 150 tries (I stop counting on 100)
    Phantom Forest Witch

Glad I already got all of the Box heroes when I was a Member because it seems like they've made it harder to get the heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    it seems like they've made it harder to get the heroes.
    Maybe they even increased the chance, since I got all 11 boxed heroes I was missing during this sale. Maybe I was just lucky, but I bought dozens of boxes before, and I didn't get them. Before this sale I only had Venom and Winter Soldier.

well, this is about the watcher coming back. shouldn't be spoilers right? just see their facebook
    I see multiple options for it
    1. the same system with noir as main price and sometimes something special, making fractals used for the event
    2. the same system with noir as main price and somtimes something special but with something different to donate, like gold (seems highly unlikely) or something new they invented.
    3. the same system (yes again) but with a new hero as main price (so the veterans will donate too) with fractals (or something else for that matter)
    4. something entirely new.

I'm actually putting my money on the third option, seems the best one to me, and then noir becomes agent only. I think it would be smart.
    (plus it doesn't make him very common again, i like having a fairly unique hero)

Now, what do you guys think?
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

I'm guessing that Ronan will be the next prize.
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

Smashing Colossus Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    I agree. He is a high chance of being our main World Event Character

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    I think he will be boxed. My guess is (if the system is similar to last time) they either throw Spider-Man Noir back in or replace him with Big Time Spider-Man or another new Spidey.
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

I think that there will be multiple world events going on simultaneously, and the many new heroes recently revealed will all be rewards.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

On the Future Foundation side of things, I'm guessing Sue, Reed and Ben will be offered as a pre-sale bundle for gold like X-Force and GotG. If Gaz throws in Light Brigade / Negative Zone / whatever-name-he-will-have Johnny maybe he'll be boxed like Rocket or agent-only like Starlord since his nemesis Annihilus is agent-only too.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    I think he will be boxed. My guess is (if the system is similar to last time) they either throw Spider-Man Noir back in or replace him with Big Time Spider-Man or another new Spidey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I think that there will be multiple world events going on simultaneously, and the many new heroes recently revealed will all be rewards.
    I believe these are what's going to be happening. These makes more sense to me.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+