Page 9 of 945 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Just finished the first ever duel on the "Most Wanted" (link) thread. The_key_24 and I took on a Top 10 of Missing Brotherhood (Sisterhood) Members. Give it a read!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

anybody want to play time to take aim crisis with me as lokki? or better anyone have elemental flames mission?
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

who is better mystique or loki in survival?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Never tried Mystique in Survival but Loki's healing PU and hammers HU makes him better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Never tried Mystique in Survival but Loki's healing PU and hammers HU makes him better IMO.
    just had a match with mystique i have her badge so i think for me she is almost loki level ! best part my new highscore for single player is with mystique

Oh ok, good for you then. It invalidates the assumption many new players may have that any 900 gold hero is superior to any 600 gold hero, Dark Phoenix being a good example. As an aside, I finally won Addy in Kingpin by using a badged solo Red She-Hulk. With a team everyone gets rammed by his charging thugs and dying so I got fed up with that; I like how Betty heals herself and dodges attack when she HU into the air.

Oh ok, good for you then. It invalidates the assumption many new players may have that any 900 gold hero is superior to any 600 gold hero, Dark Phoenix being a good example. As an aside, I finally won Addy in Kingpin by using a badged solo Red She-Hulk. With a team everyone gets rammed by his charging thugs and dying so I got fed up with that; I like how Betty heals herself and dodges attack when she HU into the air.
    i hated that mission mystique got ada for me and im done with it! Also should i buy a fractal generator sidekick or loki badge?

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    i hated that mission mystique got ada for me and im done with it! Also should i buy a fractal generator sidekick or loki badge?
    I don't have either but it's academic for me since I have Giganto. If you're really aiming for fractals (and Noir might be retired on his anniversary) then go for a sidekick. BTW, since your avatar is Cable, do you have him? I don't.

I don't have either but it's academic for me since I have Giganto. If you're really aiming for fractals (and Noir might be retired on his anniversary) then go for a sidekick. BTW, since your avatar is Cable, do you have him? I don't.
    nope my fav hero is someone dont have! most heroes i have are won by fractals but the bunny is too slow! and yes i have noir im wanting to get a fractal generator for weekend events!

WOOT WOOT! got 5 vibranium ores and now i need 4 elemental fires then i have destroyer
    Last edited by sylvestro1299; 05-06-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    WOOT WOOT! got 5 vibranium ores and now i need 4 elemental flames then i have destroyer
    Congrats! Which mission did you play and which hero? Solo?
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 05-06-2014 at 04:28 PM.

Congrats! Which mission did you play and which hero? Solo?
    time to take aim crisis and i played solo with mystique and loki changing every 3 matches took me 8 to get 1 vibra but worth it! what is ur squad name?
    Last edited by sylvestro1299; 05-06-2014 at 04:37 PM.

My agent account is Fantastic Seeker Robin but with my time zone (+8 GMT) I'm at work right. I play evenings my time (late morning/early afternoon Europe and early morning US). The Enchantress mission is on rotation (if it's after Kingpin it will activate in a few minutes) and you can win elemental flames there.

Oh ok, good for you then. It invalidates the assumption many new players may have that any 900 gold hero is superior to any 600 gold hero, Dark Phoenix being a good example.
    Mystique is 900 gold, though, not 600.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    Mystique is 900 gold, though, not 600.
    Eh, that slipped from my mind. I bought her along with other villains during the Valentine sale and overlooked the price.