Page 939 of 945 FirstFirst ... 439839889929935936937938939940941942943 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 14170

Any of you guys online?
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VoidScarfNinja View Post
    Any of you guys online?
    I am! Just got Battle Armor Thor to level 40.

I saw a squad at level 19 yesterday. Kind of broke my heart, as they must have just started that squad, and it's all going away soon.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I am! Just got Battle Armor Thor to level 40.

I saw a squad at level 19 yesterday. Kind of broke my heart, as they must have just started that squad, and it's all going away soon.
    From what I noticed, there are not only a lot of Squad-Level 19-Guys, but also people who have the 4-year-account medallion equipped, themselves being a "low level" Squad of 300 (more or less). Means, even though some people didnīt play this game very often, they came back just now to play at least one time again before it closes...interesting ....THIS GAME IS TOO GREAT TO STOP! I just wasted over 100k fractals on Boxes today, trying to get XP-Potions...I got some, but it would have been way easier with a shield membership Best regards to all Squads out there, Nova Spy Bard
    SHSO: Nova Spy Bard
    Squad-Level: 4907
    Achievement Points: 21095
    Total Heroes in Squad: 195 (AU Ultron missing)
    Favorite Hero: Future Foundation Spider-Man (because of the good old Challenges)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Spy Bard View Post
    I just wasted over 100k fractals on Boxes today, trying to get XP-Potions...I got some, but it would have been way easier with a shield membership
    Eh, same here, I've got 700k unused fractals and would love to max out all my heroes to 40, Au Ultron being my only missing hero.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Since I let my paid membership lapse, I also have to buy boxes to get level up potions. I offered to send Gazillion money to get my membership back, but they said "no thank you."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Heck, even just one day of membership might get me all the XP potions I need!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

All-New Member

Superhero Squad Online is currently still running on Firefox browsers but it's essentially on autopilot. They plan on shutting it down some time this month.

I think part of the problem was a year or two ago when they got greedy and reduced the fractals. Some relatively difficult missions were only dishing out maybe twelve Fractals (if not less). You got more just from wandering the zones for three minutes. And they got VERY over priced. The Agent Only features were a joke and often were features that used to be available to everyone (i.e. certain characters or the character badges). For example I got Loki a while back and they made him Agent only so I can't get his gold badge (allowing me to reach level forty with him) unless I have agent status. It's frustrating because the game is about to end forever and I know he'd be level forty if I could just get that badge.

They also made it very hard for the monster-lovers to get characters like Dracula or Frankenstein's Monster and honestly their version of the Frankenstein Monster was surprisingly good. I had braced myself for a simple minded and obnoxious Zeitgeist movie stereotype but instead it was Adam, the well spoke, literature loving novel-accurate and early comics accurate version of The Creature. I'll miss him. I doubt there will ever be such a good version of him in other games.

It's really great that SHSO is still running, as I was a player from the very beginning (Like a lot of people here), I wanted to see the last minutes of SHSO until it fades away, so I woke up at 8:30 am after the new years celebration to be online around 9am, which was 12am pst The game didn't shut down though, so I was happy about that too. What I really didn't like about it right now, is that even though Gazillion said it would run until January, they cancelled the weekly Agent only Sale, and they didn't bring back Werewolf on the full moon in december...I don't need any of those Heroes as I have them all except Au Ultron too, though it was sad to see the game fading away like that without any care being taken of in the end...I looked through some of the "daily bugle" posts on heroup.com today, (the Update posts), and I went back into a time, when there wasn't even the recharged Update but a prize wheel instead....the good old times...or was it? I know exactly the feeling I had when I first walked around using Black Suit Spider-Man as Agent only Hero (that was in 2011), ir was really cool to have this Hero that others didn't have, even though you paid to get him...for me, shso was never that kind of a money making game, and maybe, in the end, that was what it ruined it.. I also remember when there were the normal challenges, and when you finally reached Squad-Level 540, you were the proud owner of Future Foundation Spider-Man and automatically one of the best players, because back then, there was the max Level 11....The game improved a lot since then, just remember smaller things like the general hub on the top right corner, which lets you Kind of do everything instead of the two hubs on the bottom left and right. But also bigger changes like introducing the Achievements, crises editions, survival missions, or even sidekicks and the crafting! Those were big changes, sure, but it was great, just like the decision to kick that good old price wheel into a bucket and work with fractals...the other side of this, and that is, in my opinion, the reason while shso didn't work out, was the great great time after the recharged Update on June 26th 2014 if I remember right. We had this whole new Set of Things to do and Kind of unlimited money to spend on...If you wanted to make even more, buy a Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. Membership and get 4x the amount....four times...four...I mean, this was ridiculous in a great way for us, and at first for Gazillion too. A lot of people did buy memberships because they wanted to make more money, so Gazillion made more money...just until "everyone" bought his year of membership, so no one needed another...Gazillion didn't get much money from that anymore...then they seemed to try to make the Gold bundles more useful, Carnage (Gold only) but also the Level 40 badges which were Gold only too should do the Job. That was around the June 6th 2015 Update (One year later) when they realized they needed to change something. So they went on making things more pricey, fractal earning really ridiculous (in a bad way this time, especially if one was used to the way it was before) and started to make the Heroes that were expensive more powerful, so that they were worth their money...Combine this with the Level 40 badges, und you have great Heroes that are hard to get and a Level that can't be reached without paying. Sure, a lot of people felt like Gazillion just got very greedy, I felt the same way too. Until I realized that the whole System got a little out of their lines...Some Heroes weren't even a little powerful enough to compete in crises missions, while others were an easy must have to complete them. The Heroes got better, more powerful, the crises editions got harder, the achievements were "done" (at least the ones that motivated the most players) and rewards were just crap...Who talked about 12 fractals a mission?

So, long speech: I wouldn't say that Gazillion got greedy, I would say they were too nice to us, gave us a new Hero every week, tried to improve old ones, Set up events every now and then, designed awesome Heroes..and villains, they had so much plans, but because they were so great developers that cared about their players, they might have lost their sight on the money, and when they realized that Problem, they cut in too seriously with just a compensation of 3.000 fractals...I remember exatly the..well, you could call it a shitstorm at that Day in June 2015, because they had to take us the fractals away so we would buy Gold or memberships...Iron Man Midas and the XP Potions were the same idea: take earned fractals away so the we have to earn new ones.

Of course this is all my speculation or my point of view, but I do believe that it is/was this way, and I am really sad that it had to end this way, seeing all the improvements that the game went throught, and all the things that could have been improved in the Future, or content that would have been nice in there..And what's a fact is that I have never seen a game like SHSO, and I would gladly spend another bunch of money on it rather than let it die...But the decision is done, sadly...Goodbye my dear Super Hero Squad Online, see you in Super Hero City and HeroUp!
    Favorite Hero: Future Foundation Spider-Man (because of the good old Challenges)

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Hi, i was playing MH 2016 and i saw a Super Group named Super Hero Squad Online Hero Up. Does anyone know about this?
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Myst Sparrow View Post
    Hi, i was playing MH 2016 and i saw a Super Group named Super Hero Squad Online Hero Up. Does anyone know about this?
    What is a "super group" in relation to Marvel Heroes 2016?

It is a group of people that play together, a clan, a family, eetc... It is what MH 201* calls these.
    the Player named Mandolian is in this group.
    SHSO Name:
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by Myst Sparrow View Post
    It is a group of people that play together, a clan, a family, eetc... It is what MH 201* calls these.
    the Player named Mandolian is in this group.
    Never heard of it tbh
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

Ugh, ok. Guess I wait for the player to come back on.
    SHSO Name:
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow

Question: What does Dark Surfer say upon entering?
    I would look on the wiki, but, you know, there is no wiki anymore

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Spy Bard View Post
    Question: What does Dark Surfer say upon entering?
    I would look on the wiki, but, you know, there is no wiki anymore
    Upon Entering: "It's always darkest before the dawn."

And FYI, you can still find a cached version of the wiki on the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20140221...om/Dark+Surfer
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350